Windows 10: joystick problem in windows 10 ?

Discus and support joystick problem in windows 10 ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ı have used logitech extreme 3D PRO for 2 years in x-plane 11 flight simulator game succesfully.But until 2 weeks ago. Nowadays x-plane 11 can't see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ERDENASARDAG, Dec 8, 2018.

1. joystick problem in windows 10 ?

ı have used logitech extreme 3D PRO for 2 years in x-plane 11 flight simulator game succesfully.But until 2 weeks ago. Nowadays x-plane 11 can't see my joysticks. May be windows 10 does not recognise my joysticks any more ?. İs that true ?. What can ı do in order to solve this problem. Thank you

:)

ERDENASARDAG, Dec 8, 2018

2. JoyStick in Windows 10 Pro Issue

Ok, 2nd thought:

Unplug your joystick open device manager & open the usb tab up then plug your joystick in then look on the list for anything that flags up, but if all is well it should similar to this like this pic.

joystick problem in windows 10 ? [​IMG]

RoadBlaster, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 8, 2018
  4. joystick problem in windows 10 ?

GENERIC USB JOYSTICK NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 10

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

This issue may arise due to driver conflicts. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to restart the computer, plug in the device and run the
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check

if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I also suggest you to check if the joystick is compatible with Windows 10 or with the specific game.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

joystick problem in windows 10 ?

1. joystick problem in windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - joystick problem

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in: Hi,I have a problem with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 downloaded via GamePass crashing on me with my Joystick plugged in.The joystick is Cobra PRO Flight CF2290, nothing of a known make, but it works with War Thunder.I have Cobra's software installed, Windows is fully...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in: Hi,I have a problem with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 downloaded via GamePass crashing on me with my Joystick plugged in.The joystick is Cobra PRO Flight CF2290, nothing of a known make, but it works with War Thunder.I have Cobra's software installed, Windows is fully...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problem with Joystick HID descriptor readout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Joystick HID descriptor readout: I bought a used Joystick Speedlink Phantom Hawk, which I can't return. The Z-Rotation Axis twist axis has a weird offset and doesn't read out the full Motion, it is centred at readout 180, and only uses about 20-30% of the IRL range. I tried everything conventional, and...
  6. Problem with Joystick HID descriptor readout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Joystick HID descriptor readout: I bought a used Joystick Speedlink Phantom Hawk, which I can't return. The Z-Rotation Axis twist axis has a weird offset and doesn't read out the full Motion, it is centred at readout 180, and only uses about 20-30% of the IRL range. I tried everything conventional, and...
  7. Problem with Joystick HID descriptor readout

8. A problem with my joystick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem with my joystick: Hello there, I kinda have a weird peoblem...well when I plug in my joystick and want to play a game the game just doesn't run and when I remove it from the lap the game runs normally this happens with GTA V game and with Tsubasa rise of new champion but with other games no...
  9. Joystick "Driver Error" problem

Joystick "Driver Error" problem: Hi everyone. I am having a problem with my joystick. Let me describe the problem in details. I used to use my joysticks and play PES before, two connected and work no problems. But then, I reinstalled windows. Cuz I'm a CS:GO player I found some registry edits to improve FPS...
  10. Sidewinder FFB Joystick problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sidewinder FFB Joystick problem: For more than ten years I own a sidewinder ffb joystick and use it with FS9 and FSX and other RC sims. When moving from Win XP and an old PC to now a state of the art machine I had to adapt my SWffb from 15 pin sub D to USB. Found a solution by an arduino board and when first...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech extreme 3d pro not showing in device manager w10

2. joystick windows 10 problen