Windows 10: joystick

Discus and support joystick in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to configure sidewinder joystick to work with this simulator.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GordonBergman, Aug 18, 2020.

1. joystick

How to configure sidewinder joystick to work with this simulator.

:)

GordonBergman, Aug 18, 2020

2. joystick

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?
    3. What is the make and model of the joystick?

You can try few troubleshooting steps and check if that helps. Run the
    Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Tap on Windows + I on the keyboard.
    2. Click on Update and Security.
    3. Select Troubleshoot option.
    4. Now click on Hardware and Devices and
      Run the troubleshooter.

You can also refer the following article to
    troubleshoot game controllers in Microsoft games

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 18, 2020
  3. DomRusso Win User
    Thrustmaster joystick

Installed a Thrustmaster joystick and it not recognized by stsyem. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks, Gom

DomRusso, Aug 18, 2020
  4. joystick

GENERIC USB JOYSTICK NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 10

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

This issue may arise due to driver conflicts. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to restart the computer, plug in the device and run the
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check

if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I also suggest you to check if the joystick is compatible with Windows 10 or with the specific game.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

joystick

1. joystick - Similar Threads - joystick

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in: Hi,I have a problem with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 downloaded via GamePass crashing on me with my Joystick plugged in.The joystick is Cobra PRO Flight CF2290, nothing of a known make, but it works with War Thunder.I have Cobra's software installed, Windows is fully...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in: Hi,I have a problem with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 downloaded via GamePass crashing on me with my Joystick plugged in.The joystick is Cobra PRO Flight CF2290, nothing of a known make, but it works with War Thunder.I have Cobra's software installed, Windows is fully...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I change the mouse speed of the adaptive joystick?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the mouse speed of the adaptive joystick?: Just bought the adaptive hub and adapt joystick in a hope of using it to control mouse. Using the accessory centre to assign buttons but just getting tiny steps of movement with each push of a direction. How do you achieve a smoother, faster mouse movement?...
  6. How do I change the mouse speed of the adaptive joystick?

How do I change the mouse speed of the adaptive joystick?: Just bought the adaptive hub and adapt joystick in a hope of using it to control mouse. Using the accessory centre to assign buttons but just getting tiny steps of movement with each push of a direction. How do you achieve a smoother, faster mouse movement?...
  7. How to use a USB Joystick over RDP ?

How to use a USB Joystick over RDP ?: I have a joystick Thrustmaster Hotas X connected via USB on my computer, however when I want to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on a remote PC via RDP the joystick does not shows up. Is there a way to pass the USB device through the RDP connection ? I've seen a lot of options...
  8. How to use a USB Joystick over RDP ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use a USB Joystick over RDP ?: I have a joystick Thrustmaster Hotas X connected via USB on my computer, however when I want to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on a remote PC via RDP the joystick does not shows up. Is there a way to pass the USB device through the RDP connection ? I've seen a lot of options...
  9. hey i use window 11 and i can use mobile control on roblox like the joystick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hey i use window 11 and i can use mobile control on roblox like the joystick: and since i lost mt bluetooth mouse i can play roblox without a mouse can someone help me please!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-use-window-11-and-i-can-use-mobile-control/b880c603-1d0e-4474-905f-f12d975526b7
  10. hey i use window 11 and i can use mobile control on roblox like the joystick

hey i use window 11 and i can use mobile control on roblox like the joystick: and since i lost mt bluetooth mouse i can play roblox without a mouse can someone help me please!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-use-window-11-and-i-can-use-mobile-control/b880c603-1d0e-4474-905f-f12d975526b7