Windows 10: Joystick

Discus and support Joystick in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, I bought a new joystick Thrustmaster T flight stick X in december last year. It worked perfectly well on my last laptop Acer, i7, gtx... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bruno7878, Apr 4, 2021.

1. bruno7878 Win User

Joystick

Hi all,

I bought a new joystick Thrustmaster T flight stick X in december last year. It worked perfectly well on my last laptop Acer, i7, gtx 760m, win 10. After buying a new laptop last week I plugged a joystick into usb port and it was recognized as - T flight stick X controller. Did online search and tried the few offered solutions but none of them worked. Also, it is listed as controller in Steam. Any idea how to fix the issue and switch back from controller to joystick?

:)

bruno7878, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

Joystick

1. Joystick - Similar Threads - Joystick

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in: Hi,I have a problem with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 downloaded via GamePass crashing on me with my Joystick plugged in.The joystick is Cobra PRO Flight CF2290, nothing of a known make, but it works with War Thunder.I have Cobra's software installed, Windows is fully...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in: Hi,I have a problem with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 downloaded via GamePass crashing on me with my Joystick plugged in.The joystick is Cobra PRO Flight CF2290, nothing of a known make, but it works with War Thunder.I have Cobra's software installed, Windows is fully...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I change the mouse speed of the adaptive joystick?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the mouse speed of the adaptive joystick?: Just bought the adaptive hub and adapt joystick in a hope of using it to control mouse. Using the accessory centre to assign buttons but just getting tiny steps of movement with each push of a direction. How do you achieve a smoother, faster mouse movement?...
  6. How do I change the mouse speed of the adaptive joystick?

How do I change the mouse speed of the adaptive joystick?: Just bought the adaptive hub and adapt joystick in a hope of using it to control mouse. Using the accessory centre to assign buttons but just getting tiny steps of movement with each push of a direction. How do you achieve a smoother, faster mouse movement?...
  7. How to use a USB Joystick over RDP ?

How to use a USB Joystick over RDP ?: I have a joystick Thrustmaster Hotas X connected via USB on my computer, however when I want to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on a remote PC via RDP the joystick does not shows up. Is there a way to pass the USB device through the RDP connection ? I've seen a lot of options...
  8. How to use a USB Joystick over RDP ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use a USB Joystick over RDP ?: I have a joystick Thrustmaster Hotas X connected via USB on my computer, however when I want to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on a remote PC via RDP the joystick does not shows up. Is there a way to pass the USB device through the RDP connection ? I've seen a lot of options...
  9. hey i use window 11 and i can use mobile control on roblox like the joystick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hey i use window 11 and i can use mobile control on roblox like the joystick: and since i lost mt bluetooth mouse i can play roblox without a mouse can someone help me please!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-use-window-11-and-i-can-use-mobile-control/b880c603-1d0e-4474-905f-f12d975526b7
  10. hey i use window 11 and i can use mobile control on roblox like the joystick

hey i use window 11 and i can use mobile control on roblox like the joystick: and since i lost mt bluetooth mouse i can play roblox without a mouse can someone help me please!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-use-window-11-and-i-can-use-mobile-control/b880c603-1d0e-4474-905f-f12d975526b7