Windows 10: JoyToKey pressing different buttons wehn pressing a single button

Discus and support JoyToKey pressing different buttons wehn pressing a single button in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi when I plugin my ps4 controller via usb then open up joytokey and press a button on the controller for example the x button it somehow shows other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by alexhob123, Sep 26, 2019.

1. JoyToKey pressing different buttons wehn pressing a single button

Hi when I plugin my ps4 controller via usb then open up joytokey and press a button on the controller for example the x button it somehow shows other buttons being pressed even though i am not pushing them buttons can any please help me as to why this is happening thanks i will attach a picture of what i mean

:)

alexhob123, Sep 26, 2019

2. Zippy! Automatic Button Pressing program.

Warning: This application may be considered malicious by some anti-virus software and the like because it operates using a keylogger and can simulate keystrokes and mouse clicks.

Warning 2: Some anti-cheat software like Punkbuster and/or Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC) may flag this application as a hack, cheat, or otherwise unwanted. This application should be off (not in the system tray) when playing anti-cheat protected games.

Zippy! basically either holds keys/mouse buttons or pushes them rapidly. It is very useful in games like Minecraft where you have to hold a key frequently in order to perform an action.

JoyToKey pressing different buttons wehn pressing a single button zippy_1_0_0.png

On/Off Key: When pressed, activates and deactivates the selected profile.

Profile Up Key: When pressed, selects the next profile. If "On" it will automatically deactivate previous and activate the newly selected profile.

Profile Down Key: When pressed, selects the previous profile. If "On" it will automatically deactivate previous and activate the newly selected profile.

Start in Tray: When checked, will automatically hide Zippy! in the system tray.

Add/Remove Profile: Adds or removes a profile. All actions under a single profile will be activated when the profile is activated.

Add Row: Adds a row to the selected row.

To delete a row, click on the row in the left-most column (where the arrow is) and then hit the delete key.

Device & Key/Button Name: Double click on either column to bring up the "Get Input" dialog. Press the key or click the mouse button you want to use in box (key doesn't have to be in box but mouse does) to assign it.

Delay: 0 is the same as holding a key down. Any number greater than 0 causes a cycling pattern. For example, if it is 5000, it will press and release the key, wait 5 seconds, press and release the key, wait 5 seconds, press and release the key, etc.

It saves/loads all settings when opening/closing the application.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Virus-j Win User
    When the Power button is Pressed Pc turns on then Off again.

Hi all,

Need some help, Recently for past month id say iv been having this weird problem on with my main rig, Iv been searching the net trying to find answers or different things to try but nothing is working.

Pretty much as the title said, When i press the Power button the pc starts to turn on, But then it instantly just switches off... But the weird thing is when i press the power button again it boots up normally and i have no problems at all with the pc everything is running fine. Nothing major just be nice if i pressed the button first time it would boot up normally. As i said it was fine till a month ago and this problem just started.

I took the Pc apart about 3 days, Rebuilt it cleaned everything. Replace the Cmos, reset the bios settings. Not sure what else to try ?

Thanks

Virus-j, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

JoyToKey pressing different buttons wehn pressing a single button

Zippy! Automatic Button Pressing program.

Wouldn't it have been more expedient to ditch the GUI and make Zippy! a hot key activated app?
    (Similar to how TPUCapture works)
    For instance ... Zippy! is running in the background. The user presses a key combo (say Alt-Z) to tell Zippy! to repeat the next key/mouse click it sees until the hot key combo is pressed again?
    So Alt+Z and then left mouse click tells Zippy! to repeat the left mouse click until Alt+Z is pressed again.
    That would completely eliminate the need for profiles.

Just a suggestion for version 2.0 *Wink JoyToKey pressing different buttons wehn pressing a single button ;)
    As always, good work Ford. Definitely useful with Minecraft. *Toast :toast:

Kreij, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

JoyToKey pressing different buttons wehn pressing a single button

1. JoyToKey pressing different buttons wehn pressing a single button - Similar Threads - JoyToKey pressing different

2. Power Button pressing by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Button pressing by itself: A long time ago, I spilled a bit of liquid into the laptop's keyboard, and because of that some keys stopped working, and one of those affected keys is the power button. Got a new keyboard and all that, the problem is the power button is pressing by itself for maybe a...
  3. Power Button pressing by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power Button pressing by itself: A long time ago, I spilled a bit of liquid into the laptop's keyboard, and because of that some keys stopped working, and one of those affected keys is the power button. Got a new keyboard and all that, the problem is the power button is pressing by itself for maybe a...
  4. Power Button pressing by itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. acting as if a down button is pressed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    acting as if a down button is pressed.: my computer is acting as if a down button is pressed. i have unplugged all peripherals and restarted the computer. i made sure sticky keys ease of access is off. i cant try some solutions as it keeps arrowing down....
  6. acting as if a down button is pressed.

acting as if a down button is pressed.: my computer is acting as if a down button is pressed. i have unplugged all peripherals and restarted the computer. i made sure sticky keys ease of access is off. i cant try some solutions as it keeps arrowing down....
  7. Can't continuously press buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't continuously press buttons: I have an hp pavilion gaming laptop. Yesterday, when I went to play a game I tried to continuously press w to go forward from a usb keyboard but it would just go A little bit forward and stop. Can you please help?...
  8. Move mouse in the press of a button

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Move mouse in the press of a button: Is there something like a download to anything to let you move your mouse to the left/right in just a single press? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-mouse-in-the-press-of-a-button/9786f425-ed8c-43a6-98d4-3a14cb82fdcc
  9. Home button Auto-press

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Home button Auto-press: I recently started have a weird problem on my Dell Inspiron 3542. The home button would get activated (not physically) randomly and it causes a lot of problems Help submitted by /u/RhythmJuneja [link] [comments]...
  10. cant press install button

cant press install button: i cant press install button i already reset and in trouble shoot it say nothing wrong [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-press-install-button/e855d9bf-22d2-4ee0-99f3-93c98e1f36f2