Windows 10: Jpeg Format

Discus and support Jpeg Format in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ever since the windows 10 update, I have not been able to save my pictures at JPEG. It only gives me a JFIF option. PLease help. Thanks. Tosha... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ToshaZabka, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Jpeg Format

Ever since the windows 10 update, I have not been able to save my pictures at JPEG. It only gives me a JFIF option. PLease help.

Thanks.

Tosha

:)

ToshaZabka, Jan 5, 2021
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jan 5, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Cannot Format HD

Need to initialize it as GPT disk type with HD > 2TB:
    From Admin command prompt:
    1. diskpart
    2. list disk =====> Take a note of disk # for the 4TB HD
    3. select disk # ====> From step 2
    4. clean
    5. exit
    Open Disk Management and initialize the disk as GPT, create simple then format.

topgundcp, Jan 5, 2021
  4. John Sarc Win User

Jpeg Format

Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Jpeg Format

1. Jpeg Format - Similar Threads - Jpeg Format

2. When will we get Win Native JPEG XR .JXR and JPEG XL .JXL Format support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will we get Win Native JPEG XR .JXR and JPEG XL .JXL Format support?: Hail:Win Native JPEG XR .JXR and JPEG XL .JXL Format Support:Asked before, made several suggestions to MS, alas ... it still has not arrived.When will we get this format as native, please?Also, where can I find a Windows W11Ent_x64 installer for this format, so i can, for...
  3. When will we get Win Native JPEG XR .JXR and JPEG XL .JXL Format support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will we get Win Native JPEG XR .JXR and JPEG XL .JXL Format support?: Hail:Win Native JPEG XR .JXR and JPEG XL .JXL Format Support:Asked before, made several suggestions to MS, alas ... it still has not arrived.When will we get this format as native, please?Also, where can I find a Windows W11Ent_x64 installer for this format, so i can, for...
  4. Is there any way to add JPEG format to print to file rather than the PDF, or can I only do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to add JPEG format to print to file rather than the PDF, or can I only do...: When I send an email with a PDF file attached Outlook is sending emails, but the recipient doesn't get it. It is in the sent folder but nothing on the other side. They have checked spam etc. So rather than sending the PDF I want to use a JPEG....
  5. Is there any way to add JPEG format to print to file rather than the PDF, or can I only do...

Is there any way to add JPEG format to print to file rather than the PDF, or can I only do...: When I send an email with a PDF file attached Outlook is sending emails, but the recipient doesn't get it. It is in the sent folder but nothing on the other side. They have checked spam etc. So rather than sending the PDF I want to use a JPEG....
  6. Is there any way to add JPEG format to print to file rather than the PDF, or can I only do...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Why are images saved as jpegs now end up being in a jfif format?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why are images saved as jpegs now end up being in a jfif format?: Images I download and save as a jpeg now end up being in a jfif format. This started a week ago and in order to change them to jpeg I have to use MS Paint to open and convert them. Very annoying.I would appreciate assistance with this please. Thank you....
  8. Why are images saved as jpegs now end up being in a jfif format?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are images saved as jpegs now end up being in a jfif format?: Images I download and save as a jpeg now end up being in a jfif format. This started a week ago and in order to change them to jpeg I have to use MS Paint to open and convert them. Very annoying.I would appreciate assistance with this please. Thank you....
  9. Why are images saved as jpegs now end up being in a jfif format?

10. a white strip occurs only with jpeg format

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    a white strip occurs only with jpeg format: a white strip occurs only with jpeg format from a week ago it makes all prints with word, excel and pdf files except jpeg only jpeg can,t print after updates...