Windows 10: Jpeg icons in File Explorer

Discus and support Jpeg icons in File Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What do √ and >> mean when they appear on a jpeg icon in File Explorer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jthms, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Jthms Win User

Jpeg icons in File Explorer

What do √ and >> mean when they appear on a jpeg icon in File Explorer?

:)

Jthms, Feb 12, 2019
  2. sturpe Win User

Cannot find Desktop Icon in File Explorer

Now that is interesting. If I do what you suggest, File Explorer Address bar changes to C:\Users\username\documents and the missing ICONS are there. But there is still not a "Desktop" folder.

Is this a step in the right direction?

sturpe, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Jpeg icons in File Explorer

File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hi,

The icons might be set to appear in medium or small icons. For you to get extra large icons, follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Right-click in an empty space and navigate to View > Extra large icons.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Jpeg icons in File Explorer

1. Jpeg icons in File Explorer - Similar Threads - Jpeg icons File

2. File Explorer Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer Icons: I am trying to find the setting so I can see thumbnails of my pictures in file explorer. I also can not see previews of my pictures in the right hand panel. How do I make these adjustments....
  3. File explorer icons

File explorer icons: When I open file explorer all the icons at the top move, copy etc have disappeared. How do I retrieve them? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-icons/a766195e-f517-448a-9d12-17ff0c790d6c
  4. Can't open ".jpeg/.JPEG" files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open ".jpeg/.JPEG" files: Hello Windows 10 can't open ".jpeg/.JPEG" files in Photo viewer/Photos/Paint app. windows edition - Windows 10 Pro windows version - 2004 Installed on - 2020-07-16 OS build - 19041.388 Experience - Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  5. JPEG, TIFF, RAW files are all the same icons

JPEG, TIFF, RAW files are all the same icons: Hello. I often work with JPEG, TIFF and RAW files. When viewing in a folder all of these icons are exactly the same, there's no way to differentiate between them unless I mouse over them or use, for example, Details view. Is there a way to correct this or is this deficiency...
  6. I can not rename a jpeg photo in File Explorer

I can not rename a jpeg photo in File Explorer: Hello! I'm doing some scanning and photo archiving. I have a bunch of pictures that I wanted to changed the name of. They are from scanned negatives and are jpeg files. When I select the file to rename I am allowed to type the new name. But when I hit enter it reverts...
  7. Only jpeg is supported when file is a jpeg

Only jpeg is supported when file is a jpeg: On two out of my three Windows 10 Pro 64-bit machines specifically a Surface Pro 3 and an HP desktop, when I attempt to upload a jpg file to certain web pages, I get an error message ..... is not supported. Only image/jpeg is supported. On my newest Windows 10 machine and...
  8. JPEG files unsupported

JPEG files unsupported: I work with JPEG files every day, using Nikon ViewNX-i. Today I have started getting an error message "You cannot apply this operation to unsupported files. Please reselect files and try again". This happens not only on new files but also on files where I have previously...
  9. Opening JPEG files

Opening JPEG files: How can I get Windows 10 to open my JPEG files? The system suddenly decided to tell me it was unable to open my photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-jpeg-files/a69fd195-ca55-4a53-acf0-87e0a756b387
  10. JPEG files -

JPEG files -: I photocopy files as JPEG files but when I come to open them in word i get a File Conversion window. This has only started in the last month or so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpeg-files/c21b08d6-5e88-4a48-afa1-cf330adecc5c"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file explorer folder icon jpg