Windows 10: Jpeg icons in File Explorer

Discus and support Jpeg icons in File Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What do √ and >> mean when they appear on a jpeg icon in File Explorer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jthms, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Jthms Win User

Jpeg icons in File Explorer

What do √ and >> mean when they appear on a jpeg icon in File Explorer?

:)

Jthms, Feb 12, 2019
  2. sturpe Win User

Cannot find Desktop Icon in File Explorer

Now that is interesting. If I do what you suggest, File Explorer Address bar changes to C:\Users\username\documents and the missing ICONS are there. But there is still not a "Desktop" folder.

Is this a step in the right direction?

sturpe, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Jpeg icons in File Explorer

File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hi,

The icons might be set to appear in medium or small icons. For you to get extra large icons, follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Right-click in an empty space and navigate to View > Extra large icons.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Jpeg icons in File Explorer

1. Jpeg icons in File Explorer - Similar Threads - Jpeg icons File

2. Windows Explorer issues with JPEG files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer issues with JPEG files: This is a really strange behaviour. I have a folder containing files with the JPG extension, some of which have been generated using Photoshop's AI-based "Generative Fill" feature, and which therefore contain a JUMBF header block as well as the usual EXIF headers and so on....
  3. Windows Explorer issues with JPEG files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer issues with JPEG files: This is a really strange behaviour. I have a folder containing files with the JPG extension, some of which have been generated using Photoshop's AI-based "Generative Fill" feature, and which therefore contain a JUMBF header block as well as the usual EXIF headers and so on....
  4. Missing .jpeg files on my windows file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing .jpeg files on my windows file explorer: Hello everyone,I'm having problems with my .jpeg files and hoping someone could help me.Every time I convert or download any files with .jpeg extension, it is always missing in my file folders when I go browse and look for them using windows file explorer. On the other hand,...
  5. Missing .jpeg files on my windows file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing .jpeg files on my windows file explorer: Hello everyone,I'm having problems with my .jpeg files and hoping someone could help me.Every time I convert or download any files with .jpeg extension, it is always missing in my file folders when I go browse and look for them using windows file explorer. On the other hand,...
  6. Missing .jpeg files on my windows file explorer

7. jpeg image icon

jpeg image icon: Microsoft recently made several unannounced changes to my computer. My jpeg icons no longer show the actual image. This is so frustrating! Does anyone know how I can get the images to show?...
  8. jpeg image icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    jpeg image icon: Microsoft recently made several unannounced changes to my computer. My jpeg icons no longer show the actual image. This is so frustrating! Does anyone know how I can get the images to show?...
  9. jpeg image icon

10. JPEG files -

JPEG files -: I photocopy files as JPEG files but when I come to open them in word i get a File Conversion window. This has only started in the last month or so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpeg-files/c21b08d6-5e88-4a48-afa1-cf330adecc5c"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file explorer folder icon jpg