Windows 10: JPEG image to pdf

Discus and support JPEG image to pdf in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. some time ago I had a piece of software that would convert a photo into a pdf. Bu the trick was it would allow me to resize the image to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dafydd, Dec 21, 2018.

1. dafydd Win User

JPEG image to pdf

Hello.
    some time ago I had a piece of software that would convert a photo into a pdf.
    Bu the trick was it would allow me to resize the image to a larger size maybe print the image onto four or eight sheets of a4 paper then able to cut and join the four pieces together to make one large image.
    cant remember the name of the software it was similar to Razor photo. But can’t seem to find it, does any one know of it or something similar.
    Many thanks.

:)

dafydd, Dec 21, 2018

2. Microsoft Print to PDF mixes up JPGs.

Hi Anita,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you select small bunch of images and try to print?
    • Is the issue specific to the Microsoft Print to PDF?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Create a new folder and copy the images you want in PDF.
    • Sort the images as you want. (It always copies as per the sorted time/date)
    • Set the images in Order/Sequence as you want it to be set in PDF.
    • Select all and Print it to PDF.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Dec 21, 2018
  4. JPEG image to pdf

Searching in PDF?

Hey guys, I need to look up a large list of data from a PDF file, basically just to check if each entry of the list is in the pdf. Is there some way to do this without having to check one by one?

ebolamonkey3, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

JPEG image to pdf

1. JPEG image to pdf - Similar Threads - JPEG image pdf

2. convertion of jpeg tp PDF

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    convertion of jpeg tp PDF: I want to convert jpegs into PDF's, and I have found many many websites to do it, but I don't now which ones of them are safe. Can someone help me to find a safe method? I lave a HP 14B S153 OD laptop with windows 10 ....
  3. convertion of jpeg tp PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    convertion of jpeg tp PDF: I want to convert jpegs into PDF's, and I have found many many websites to do it, but I don't now which ones of them are safe. Can someone help me to find a safe method? I lave a HP 14B S153 OD laptop with windows 10 ....
  4. convertion of jpeg tp PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. jpeg image icon

jpeg image icon: Microsoft recently made several unannounced changes to my computer. My jpeg icons no longer show the actual image. This is so frustrating! Does anyone know how I can get the images to show?...
  6. jpeg image icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    jpeg image icon: Microsoft recently made several unannounced changes to my computer. My jpeg icons no longer show the actual image. This is so frustrating! Does anyone know how I can get the images to show?...
  7. jpeg image icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. convert pdf files to jpeg

convert pdf files to jpeg: Does anyone know how to convert PDF files to JPEG in Windows 10? I received some pictures of a great niece that I would like to open in my photo editor so that I can print them but they came in PDF form and my photo editor will not accept PDF files. I am using Windows 10,...
  9. JPEG images

JPEG images: how do I select images out of a group and put into a separate file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpeg-images/6197aeec-e50e-4827-b517-ad338449bd40
  10. change pdf to jpeg

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    change pdf to jpeg: I have Acrobat Reader XI but need jpeg for picture printing. Best app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-pdf-to-jpeg/d2246713-6ac2-414d-99bc-5359afddd676