Windows 10: JPEG images

Discus and support JPEG images in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I select images out of a group and put into a separate file.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tomdonch, Feb 22, 2021.

1. tomdonch Win User

JPEG images

how do I select images out of a group and put into a separate file.

:)

tomdonch, Feb 22, 2021

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Feb 22, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

JPEG images [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Feb 22, 2021
  4. W1zzard Win User

JPEG images

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

JPEG images

1. JPEG images - Similar Threads - JPEG images

2. Why are images saved as jpegs now end up being in a jfif format?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why are images saved as jpegs now end up being in a jfif format?: Images I download and save as a jpeg now end up being in a jfif format. This started a week ago and in order to change them to jpeg I have to use MS Paint to open and convert them. Very annoying.I would appreciate assistance with this please. Thank you....
  3. Why are images saved as jpegs now end up being in a jfif format?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are images saved as jpegs now end up being in a jfif format?: Images I download and save as a jpeg now end up being in a jfif format. This started a week ago and in order to change them to jpeg I have to use MS Paint to open and convert them. Very annoying.I would appreciate assistance with this please. Thank you....
  4. Why are images saved as jpegs now end up being in a jfif format?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I activate the PREVIEW function when I Right-click a jpeg/jpg/png image file? It...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I activate the PREVIEW function when I Right-click a jpeg/jpg/png image file? It...: I thought there was no Windows Picture Viewer for Win 10, but it does work with TIF files, no need to install or download anything. What I want is for it to let me see the preview of jpg and png images as well. Does anyone know how? Does anyone know the path to search for the...
  6. Problem related to the visualization of images JPEG

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem related to the visualization of images JPEG: Hello, I have been dealing with a problem on my Windows 10 since 3, May involving some of my jpeg images. It´s not something that happened out of a sudden with no clue to what happened, I known when it happened, just not how or why. At the day mentioned I was having a problem...
  7. Problem related to the visualization of images JPEG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem related to the visualization of images JPEG: Hello, I have been dealing with a problem on my Windows 10 since 3, May involving some of my jpeg images. It´s not something that happened out of a sudden with no clue to what happened, I known when it happened, just not how or why. At the day mentioned I was having a problem...
  8. Problem related to the visualization of images JPEG

9. How to change .heic images to .jpeg on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change .heic images to .jpeg on Windows 11?: I have hundreds of images on my iPhone 13 with .heic extension. Copied the images to Windows 11 laptop and unable to view them. In addition, I need to bulk convert heic to jpg so I can edit and share them with others. I tested two of free tools suggested by Google but the...
  10. How to change .heic images to .jpeg on Windows 11?

How to change .heic images to .jpeg on Windows 11?: I have hundreds of images on my iPhone 13 with .heic extension. Copied the images to Windows 11 laptop and unable to view them. In addition, I need to bulk convert heic to jpg so I can edit and share them with others. I tested two of free tools suggested by Google but the...