Windows 10: JPEG .JPG adding user tags values to a photo file via a program API C/C++ ?

Discus and support JPEG .JPG adding user tags values to a photo file via a program API C/C++ ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyoneUsing Windows 10. I am aware that I can add user Tags values separated by semi-colons to a JPEG photo file .JPG file via editing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Yuri Budilov, Oct 15, 2021.

1. JPEG .JPG adding user tags values to a photo file via a program API C/C++ ?

Hello everyoneUsing Windows 10. I am aware that I can add user Tags values separated by semi-colons to a JPEG photo file .JPG file via editing Properties, click on Add Tag, etc.However, I have tens of thousands of JPG files to which I want to add various user tags via a program such as C/C++ APIWhat set of Windows API calls can I use to do this?thank you

:)

Yuri Budilov, Oct 15, 2021

2. C++ programming

I am also doing C++ at the moment and from what these guys here on TPU have helped me with is phenomenal!

*EDIT*

This weeks questions.

To begin this exercise, create a VC++ project and copy the following code into your project. Make sure that the project compiles successfully

Code: #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int input; int back1 = 1, back2 = 0; int current = 1; cout << "Enter which number in the Fibonacci number sequence you want to find." << endl; cout << "The first and second Fibonacci numbers are 1." << endl; cin >> input; while (input < 1) { cout << "You must enter a value greater than 0, try again." << endl; cin >> input; } if (input > 2) { for(int i = 2; i < input; i++) { back2 = back1; back1 = current; current = back1 + back2; } } cout << "The value of Fibonacci number " << input << " is " << current << endl; cin.ignore(2); return 0; }[/quote] Make sure that this program executed correctly by running it and entering the value 12. You should get the number 144 as the 12th number of the Fibonacci sequence.
    1. Set a breakpoint at the beginning of the for loop (the line containing for(….)) by clicking in the far left column of the edit frame. A red dot should appear when the breakpoint has been set.
    2. Run the program and enter the value 46. The program should halt at the breakpoint. Click on the Locals tab at the bottom of the window to see the value of the local variables. What are the values of the program variables at this point?
    i current back1 back2 input

3. Remove the breakpoint that was set in step 1 (by clicking on the red dot). Place a breakpoint on the line containing the closing curly bracket of the for loop. Right click on the breakpoint (red dot) and select Condition from the menu. Set the condition for this breakpoint to i == 9. Run the program. When it stops, record the value of the variables below.

4. Single step your program 4 times. Record the value of the variables below.

5. Using your conditional breakpoint, record the values of the variables in the table below for the values of i that are specified.

6. Allow the program to run to completion. Clear all breakpoints (by clicking on the red dot) except the conditional breakpoint at the end of the for loop. Run the program again, only this time with the input of 47. When the program stops, the variables should still have the same values as in the last line of the table from step 5, except the input variable should show 47. Now, single step your program 5 times and record the values of the variables.

7. Does anything seem wrong with your results? Explain what happened.

8. Change the data type of the back1, back2, and current variables to unsigned. Redo step 6 and record the values of the variables.

9. Explain why changing the data type corrected the problem.

brandonwh64, Oct 15, 2021
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Learning to Program C

my suggestion is to learn c first, then expand to c++ or java depending on your project requirements. if you decide to use visual studio (which i strongestly recommend) then you can just create c++ projects and write normal c code

W1zzard, Oct 15, 2021
  4. Rinconete Win User

JPEG .JPG adding user tags values to a photo file via a program API C/C++ ?

Photos: adding tags?

A menu for retouching &c appears, but what about adding tags?

(There's a file here on Metadata for Windows up to 8, but not 10)

Rinconete, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

JPEG .JPG adding user tags values to a photo file via a program API C/C++ ?

1. JPEG .JPG adding user tags values to a photo file via a program API C/C++ ? - Similar Threads - JPEG JPG adding

2. C:\Program Files x86

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C:\Program Files x86: Hello, This is my problem see pcturewhen i try to delete roblox and other apps there it pops up like this can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cprogram-files-x86/12436514-0218-4259-824b-88fdb9b49fe3
  3. C:\Program Files x86

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C:\Program Files x86: Hello, This is my problem see pcturewhen i try to delete roblox and other apps there it pops up like this can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cprogram-files-x86/12436514-0218-4259-824b-88fdb9b49fe3
  4. JPG/JPEG files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JPG/JPEG files: I upgraded from 10 to 11 in June. Upgrade seemed to go fine. Now I have noticed all my JPG/JPEG files are Adobe files. When I try to save an email attachment from Outlook it converts the JPG files to Adobe. Is there a setting I need to change?Seems to be happening for email...
  5. JPG/JPEG files

JPG/JPEG files: I upgraded from 10 to 11 in June. Upgrade seemed to go fine. Now I have noticed all my JPG/JPEG files are Adobe files. When I try to save an email attachment from Outlook it converts the JPG files to Adobe. Is there a setting I need to change?Seems to be happening for email...
  6. c program files windowsapps...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    c program files windowsapps...: Recently moved files from C drive to J external hard drive. Now when I log in this incorrect function comes up? any help would be appreciated thank you. Devices and SpecsDevice name DESKTOP-HVBA63L Processor IntelR PentiumR CPU G4400 @ 3.30GHz 3.31 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB...
  7. c program files windowsapps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    c program files windowsapps...: Recently moved files from C drive to J external hard drive. Now when I log in this incorrect function comes up? any help would be appreciated thank you. Devices and SpecsDevice name DESKTOP-HVBA63L Processor IntelR PentiumR CPU G4400 @ 3.30GHz 3.31 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB...
  8. c program files windowsapps...

9. files missing in C:\Users\user

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    files missing in C:\Users\user: Hello, so I have files in my desktop and document folders [ATTACH] however when i navigate to C:\Users\conan\Documents or C:\Users\conan\Desktop the files don't show up. [ATTACH] does anyone know how i can get the folders and files to show up properlly? I don't have...
  10. Displaying Tags/Titles with JPG photo files

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Displaying Tags/Titles with JPG photo files: Before Win10 I could add a tag or title to a JPG picture and have it display on screen then I displayed the pictures full screen. Now in Win10 I can add it to the details tab for the picture, but it won't show when the picture is shown full screen. Can this be done?...