Windows 10: JPEG Photo Cannot Be Viewed on My Laptop

Discus and support JPEG Photo Cannot Be Viewed on My Laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, My laptop cannot view some of the JPEG photo stored in my Dropbox. However, those photo can be viewed when using my phone. Below are the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CrystalHeng92, Jan 26, 2019.

1. JPEG Photo Cannot Be Viewed on My Laptop

Hi,

My laptop cannot view some of the JPEG photo stored in my Dropbox.

However, those photo can be viewed when using my phone.

Below are the screenshot for your reference.

Kindly seek for your assistance on this.

Thank You.

Regards,

Crystal Heng

JPEG Photo Cannot Be Viewed on My Laptop ef2e8027-cc2a-4a9a-be72-1296e3bb95ea?upload=true.png

JPEG Photo Cannot Be Viewed on My Laptop 596f136f-1008-40af-8fb2-67fdf55d292b?upload=true.png

:)

CrystalHeng92, Jan 26, 2019

2. Can I view all photos in one view

Hi Gary,

We'd like to ask few questions to know more about your concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you using the built-in Photos
      app to view your photos?
    • What steps have you tried so far?

Desiree Yau, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Can I view all photos in one view

Thank you for the information, Gary.

Just to confirm, did you follow the suggestion of Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP] on this thread? If so, were you able to see all your photos?

We understand that you don't want to use the Photos app. However, that is another way to view all your photos. If you would like to try, please follow the steps below:

• Open the Photos app.
    • Click on the ellipsis (See more).
    • Select Settings.
    • Under Sources, click on Add a folder.
    • Add the folder where the pictures are saved in.

Note: Just add the main folder and all the photos saved in the subfolders should show up.

Feel free to get back to us should you need further assistance.

Desiree Yau, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

JPEG Photo Cannot Be Viewed on My Laptop

How to view photos in a Slideshow in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and press F5.

• You will be able to see the photos in slideshow.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

JPEG Photo Cannot Be Viewed on My Laptop

1. JPEG Photo Cannot Be Viewed on My Laptop - Similar Threads - JPEG Photo Cannot

2. I cannot view my Photos on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot view my Photos on OneDrive: I have raised this issue before but was not fixed.I cannot view my photos on OneDriveI GET THIS ERROR MESSAGE "Something went wrong and we can't sign you in at the moment. Please try again later.The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication...
  3. I cannot view my Photos on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot view my Photos on OneDrive: I have raised this issue before but was not fixed.I cannot view my photos on OneDriveI GET THIS ERROR MESSAGE "Something went wrong and we can't sign you in at the moment. Please try again later.The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication...
  4. Cannot view some photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot view some photos: 1. In my PC1, some images in the file explorer do not have thumbnails and cannot viewed with Windows photos viewer and paint, but edge and vlc works well.2. All images appear normally on other PC, all have thumbnails and can be viewed with Windows photos viewer and paint.Why...
  5. Cannot view some photos

Cannot view some photos: 1. In my PC1, some images in the file explorer do not have thumbnails and cannot viewed with Windows photos viewer and paint, but edge and vlc works well.2. All images appear normally on other PC, all have thumbnails and can be viewed with Windows photos viewer and paint.Why...
  6. cant view jpegs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant view jpegs: i cannot see jpegs on my laptops since uploading new version of windows 10. I have tried the solutions on the other posts to no avail the message says "it appears that we do not support this file format...
  7. Saving photos jpeg

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving photos jpeg: How do I change photos to jpeg using paint or other functions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-photos-jpeg/f07d7519-cec5-43a8-9e9c-dceeb8730c0f"
  8. Cannot view some of jpeg pictures in windows 10 photo app

Cannot view some of jpeg pictures in windows 10 photo app: I can view jpeg pictures in the Windows 10 Photos App but some jpeg pictures I cannot view. The app states "we don't support this format" I have resaved, but still couldn't view....
  9. unable to view my jpeg images

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to view my jpeg images: what is system error 2147219196 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning-windows_other/unable-to-view-my-jpeg-images/62a97c5b-a1c7-4b75-9ad5-959ea007ad87
  10. Cannot view photos in photo app

Cannot view photos in photo app: I opened my picture library and double clicked to view photo, photo App opens and shuts immediately and then displays an error message. This happens with all photos/pictures I have tried to open! [img] How can I view my photos/pictures in Windows 10? *Sick Just to...