Windows 10: jpeg photo file--make smaller file size to send

Discus and support jpeg photo file--make smaller file size to send in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how to make a jpeg smaller file size to post or send... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PegeenMulhern, Sep 16, 2018.

1. jpeg photo file--make smaller file size to send

how to make a jpeg smaller file size to post or send

:)

PegeenMulhern, Sep 16, 2018

2. How to change to a smaller file size when taking photos

How to change to a smaller file size when taking photos with my Microsoft phone?

The file sizes by default are currently over a meg.

RuthCallard, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Davey62 Win User
    How do I send pictures at a smaller size

If I am out and about, and want to send a picture to someone on messaging, how can I send it in a lower resolution / smaller file size?

Davey62, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Kreij Win User

jpeg photo file--make smaller file size to send

BAT File That Deletes Files Below Specific Size

@travva : Doesn't your script delete all files in a directory that are over 1MB in size?

Shouldnt that line be .... for %%j in (*) do if %%~zj lss 10000 del %%j ... to delete files smaller than 10k ?

Kreij, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

jpeg photo file--make smaller file size to send

1. jpeg photo file--make smaller file size to send - Similar Threads - jpeg photo file

2. small .jpeg and .AAE files sizes are corrupted on windows11 pro.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    small .jpeg and .AAE files sizes are corrupted on windows11 pro.: Hi ,I have copied some jpeg files from my iphone to my lenovo thinkpad where I have Windows 11 Pro. For 4 kb file its showing size 96GB and effectively for small size of folder its showing size 743 TB. I am unable to transfer this data to another device. I can not loose my...
  3. Photo app won't open JPEG files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo app won't open JPEG files: I am trying to open JPEG files in the photo app and I get an error message that this file format is not supported. How do I fix that? Same thing happens with photoviewer or photo gallery...
  4. Can't open ".jpeg/.JPEG" files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open ".jpeg/.JPEG" files: Hello Windows 10 can't open ".jpeg/.JPEG" files in Photo viewer/Photos/Paint app. windows edition - Windows 10 Pro windows version - 2004 Installed on - 2020-07-16 OS build - 19041.388 Experience - Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  5. Converting Quicktime Video Screen Capture to smaller file sizes

Converting Quicktime Video Screen Capture to smaller file sizes: I have about 10 longer Quicktime Video Screen Capture files which are massive (10+GB). I was wondering if there is an app or software that I can bulk shrink the file sizes and/or convert to H.264? I have google searched for this but most of the search results that I get are...
  6. I can not rename a jpeg photo in File Explorer

I can not rename a jpeg photo in File Explorer: Hello! I'm doing some scanning and photo archiving. I have a bunch of pictures that I wanted to changed the name of. They are from scanned negatives and are jpeg files. When I select the file to rename I am allowed to type the new name. But when I hit enter it reverts...
  7. HOW TO MOVE EXISTING TEXT IN A PHOTO .JPEG FILE

HOW TO MOVE EXISTING TEXT IN A PHOTO .JPEG FILE: I am using PAINT 3D to try and move just the text in a photo. When I create a text box around the text and drag it, it moves the text and the background as well which leaves a white box where it used to be... I haven't been able to find a way around this... Any tips / advice...
  8. How do I make a photo smaller

How do I make a photo smaller: How do I make a photo smaller https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-a-photo-smaller/d4567548-355f-4e37-895d-ac31795ec426
  9. JPEG files -

JPEG files -: I photocopy files as JPEG files but when I come to open them in word i get a File Conversion window. This has only started in the last month or so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpeg-files/c21b08d6-5e88-4a48-afa1-cf330adecc5c"
  10. File size gets smaller

in Windows 10 Customization
    File size gets smaller: I’m scanning in slides which come out at 29MP, I edit them in Microsoft Photos but when I save they are reduced to 5MP and lose quality. How can I keep the size and quality?...