Windows 10: Jpegs and Videos Chronolgical Order

Discus and support Jpegs and Videos Chronolgical Order in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My wife and I have downloaded videos and jpegs from our long trip and have probably 500 files from our respective phones that we would like to combine... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Benbuck, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Benbuck Win User

Jpegs and Videos Chronolgical Order

My wife and I have downloaded videos and jpegs from our long trip and have probably 500 files from our respective phones that we would like to combine chronologically. I am a PC and Outlook 365 user but we do both have iphones. Cant believe this is a Apple/PC Issue. It has been a massive problem to sort everything by timeline. We have tried under view option by name, date, created but nothing seems to work. We also found the hard way that loading photos to Google Photos and doing an "enhance" edit will mess with the time and date data.

With the number of files we have I was hoping there would some option other that adjusting exif data on a lot of them.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

:)

Benbuck, Oct 30, 2018
  2. Benbuck Win User

My wife and I have downloaded videos and jpegs from our long trip and have probably 500 files from our respective phones that we would like to combine chronologically. I am a PC and Outlook 365 user but we do both have iphones. Cant believe this is a Apple/PC
    Issue. It has been a massive problem to sort everything by timeline. We have tried under view option by name, date, created but nothing seems to work. We also found the hard way that loading photos to Google Photos and doing an "enhance" edit will mess with
    the time and date data.

With the number of files we have I was hoping there would some option other that adjusting exif data on a lot of them.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Benbuck, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Benbuck Win User

Thanks All. Yes I have the view set to date and ascending in our case. I now believe the issue was Google Photos and a program called Hyperlapse which is great for stabilized videos but in doing the stabilization it deletes data to streamline the flow.
    I suspect those are part of the issue for date and time screw ups on videos. All images are now in time line. Anyone know of a one touch photo enhance program that won't screw up the other exif info? Thanks again for your fast responses. Lets call this solved.

Benbuck, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Jpegs and Videos Chronolgical Order

jpeg videos

Jpeg video image is very large and out of focus.

RaymondRiznyk, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Jpegs and Videos Chronolgical Order - Similar Threads - Jpegs Videos Chronolgical

2. JPEG XL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JPEG XL: Hello,I tried opening .jxl file in Photos app, but it doesn't work.When will Windows support JPEG XL file format?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpeg-xl/c820f230-867b-4681-adee-a24d8f1d6f3f
  3. OneDrive saved my phone videos as jpegs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive saved my phone videos as jpegs: Hi, I used to have an android phone that I used my OneDrive account to save my phone photos/videos to the cloud. I'm just going through them an all of the videos are .jpegs. Has anyone had this problem before?...
  4. OneDrive saved my phone videos as jpegs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive saved my phone videos as jpegs: Hi, I used to have an android phone that I used my OneDrive account to save my phone photos/videos to the cloud. I'm just going through them an all of the videos are .jpegs. Has anyone had this problem before?...
  5. Can't open jpegs or play videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open jpegs or play videos: Help Please!! After the most recent Windows 10 update - I can't open any jpeg files or play any video files on my computer. Have tried various online solutions - none have worked so far.Any suggestions/help appreciated.Thanks in advance!...
  6. JPEG images

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    JPEG images: how do I select images out of a group and put into a separate file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpeg-images/6197aeec-e50e-4827-b517-ad338449bd40
  7. .JPEG folder

.JPEG folder: Need help adding .jpeg files to a folder that is .jpeg readable to upload to an application site. Is this possible? If not, how do you upload several .jpeg files when the application only accepts 1 page? Tried to control shift to highlight all pages, but it didnt work....
  8. Can't open ".jpeg/.JPEG" files

Can't open ".jpeg/.JPEG" files: Hello Windows 10 can't open ".jpeg/.JPEG" files in Photo viewer/Photos/Paint app. windows edition - Windows 10 Pro windows version - 2004 Installed on - 2020-07-16 OS build - 19041.388 Experience - Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  9. JPEG files -

JPEG files -: I photocopy files as JPEG files but when I come to open them in word i get a File Conversion window. This has only started in the last month or so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpeg-files/c21b08d6-5e88-4a48-afa1-cf330adecc5c"
  10. jpeg videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    jpeg videos: Jpeg video image is very large and out of focus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/jpeg-videos/c978e789-1f73-4976-9b8d-5ca502ded85c