Windows 10: Jpegs and Videos Chronolgical Order

Discus and support Jpegs and Videos Chronolgical Order in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My wife and I have downloaded videos and jpegs from our long trip and have probably 500 files from our respective phones that we would like to combine... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Benbuck, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Benbuck Win User

Jpegs and Videos Chronolgical Order

My wife and I have downloaded videos and jpegs from our long trip and have probably 500 files from our respective phones that we would like to combine chronologically. I am a PC and Outlook 365 user but we do both have iphones. Cant believe this is a Apple/PC Issue. It has been a massive problem to sort everything by timeline. We have tried under view option by name, date, created but nothing seems to work. We also found the hard way that loading photos to Google Photos and doing an "enhance" edit will mess with the time and date data.

With the number of files we have I was hoping there would some option other that adjusting exif data on a lot of them.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

:)

Benbuck, Oct 30, 2018
  2. Benbuck Win User

My wife and I have downloaded videos and jpegs from our long trip and have probably 500 files from our respective phones that we would like to combine chronologically. I am a PC and Outlook 365 user but we do both have iphones. Cant believe this is a Apple/PC
    Issue. It has been a massive problem to sort everything by timeline. We have tried under view option by name, date, created but nothing seems to work. We also found the hard way that loading photos to Google Photos and doing an "enhance" edit will mess with
    the time and date data.

With the number of files we have I was hoping there would some option other that adjusting exif data on a lot of them.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Benbuck, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Benbuck Win User

Thanks All. Yes I have the view set to date and ascending in our case. I now believe the issue was Google Photos and a program called Hyperlapse which is great for stabilized videos but in doing the stabilization it deletes data to streamline the flow.
    I suspect those are part of the issue for date and time screw ups on videos. All images are now in time line. Anyone know of a one touch photo enhance program that won't screw up the other exif info? Thanks again for your fast responses. Lets call this solved.

Benbuck, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Jpegs and Videos Chronolgical Order

jpeg videos

Jpeg video image is very large and out of focus.

RaymondRiznyk, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Jpegs and Videos Chronolgical Order - Similar Threads - Jpegs Videos Chronolgical

2. Opening JPEG files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening JPEG files: How can I get Windows 10 to open my JPEG files? The system suddenly decided to tell me it was unable to open my photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-jpeg-files/a69fd195-ca55-4a53-acf0-87e0a756b387
  3. Printing Jpegs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing Jpegs: I have a problem printing jpegs through my new Lenovo Ideapad. I cant print word & pdf I know the printer is set up. [ATTACH] I have uninstalled and re-installed the photo app through the Powershell, and have also tried the repair app option to no avail. I also downloaded...
  4. Order command in order to identify viruses

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Order command in order to identify viruses: Hello, Please be nice to help me with a prompt command to check for virus partitions. I mention that I have partition C and D. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!...
  5. jpeg

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    jpeg: I hve a jpeg picture on screen, I get error code 0x8000000a when I try to delete it says it cant be found? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpeg/73ef8fa3-41bd-4455-b64c-b99bbf078640"
  6. Saving photos jpeg

Saving photos jpeg: How do I change photos to jpeg using paint or other functions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-photos-jpeg/f07d7519-cec5-43a8-9e9c-dceeb8730c0f"
  7. JPEG image to pdf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JPEG image to pdf: Hello. some time ago I had a piece of software that would convert a photo into a pdf. Bu the trick was it would allow me to resize the image to a larger size maybe print the image onto four or eight sheets of a4 paper then able to cut and join the four pieces together to make...
  8. JPEG files -

JPEG files -: I photocopy files as JPEG files but when I come to open them in word i get a File Conversion window. This has only started in the last month or so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpeg-files/c21b08d6-5e88-4a48-afa1-cf330adecc5c"
  9. How to re-sort video cards by order of merit

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to re-sort video cards by order of merit: I have a GeForce GTX 1050. I use this mostly for my games. Recently, I turned on the built-in Intel HD Graphics 610 to try and use the Quick Sync Video features, but after installing its drivers, now, the HD Graphics is in Slot 0 and the GTX 1050 is in Slot 1 (according to...
  10. jpeg videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    jpeg videos: Jpeg video image is very large and out of focus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/jpeg-videos/c978e789-1f73-4976-9b8d-5ca502ded85c