Windows 10: jpg files created in adobe flash up then turn black when opened with photos in windows 10

Discus and support jpg files created in adobe flash up then turn black when opened with photos in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been using Microsoft Photos as my default picture viewer ever since it replaced Picture Viewer and have not had any issues with it until the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Scottle - Australia, Aug 12, 2021.

1. jpg files created in adobe flash up then turn black when opened with photos in windows 10

I have been using Microsoft Photos as my default picture viewer ever since it replaced Picture Viewer and have not had any issues with it until the last couple of weeks.I have hundreds of jpg file that were created using Adobe InDesign. If I open a jpg file that was created using Adobe the image will open for a split second and then turn black.I have tried a repair and reset of the phots app as well as an uninstall and a new download and install without any change to the issue.Any help on this issue will be appreciated.Thanks, Scott

:)

Scottle - Australia, Aug 12, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 12, 2021
  3. Is Adobe Flash Player needed in Windows 10 ?

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• When did you get the Adobe Flash Player message?
    Adobe Flash Player helps you to play videos online.

If you are unable to play video online, download the Adobe flash player from Adobe website link.

If you are getting this Adobe Flash Player message, while using IE, I suggest you to follow the steps in the article, mentioned below.

Adobe Flash Player End of Life

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the updated information, in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Aug 12, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

jpg files created in adobe flash up then turn black when opened with photos in windows 10

How do I get Adobe Flash Player on Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer

Hi Pat,

I suggest you to try the below steps to enables Adobe flash Player in Microsoft edge.

• Open Microsoft edge and click on ‘’” button.

• Go to settings and
      turn on the Adobe Flash Player.
    To Enable Flash player in Internet Explorer, suggest you to refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Flash Player Help / Enable for Internet Explorer

Adobe Flash Player End of Life

Hope this information is useful. Do get back to us for any assistance regarding Windows 10.

Arul_D, Aug 12, 2021
Thema:

jpg files created in adobe flash up then turn black when opened with photos in windows 10

1. jpg files created in adobe flash up then turn black when opened with photos in windows 10 - Similar Threads - jpg files created

2. My Files with photos in them are not opening as a JPG?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Files with photos in them are not opening as a JPG?: Hello thereSo for about a week now I have had this problem where my files which have photos in them are always opening as a Webp images instead of an JPG, I cant seem to view them on windows Photo app. I download files on google chrome but the photos wont open in the windows...
  3. My Files with photos in them are not opening as a JPG?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Files with photos in them are not opening as a JPG?: Hello thereSo for about a week now I have had this problem where my files which have photos in them are always opening as a Webp images instead of an JPG, I cant seem to view them on windows Photo app. I download files on google chrome but the photos wont open in the windows...
  4. My Files with photos in them are not opening as a JPG?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. jpg images with white background turns black in Microsoft photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    jpg images with white background turns black in Microsoft photos: jpg images with white background turns black in Microsoft photos. it works on paint but i want the slide show to work not interested in using paint please help...
  6. UNABLE TO OPEN JPG FILES WITH MS PHOTO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UNABLE TO OPEN JPG FILES WITH MS PHOTO: USING MS 365. HAVE UPDATED SOFTWARE. BUT NOW UNABLE TO OPEN ANY JPG FILES WITH MS PHOTO. THEY DO OPEN WITH MS PAINT & PAINT 3D BUT I PREFER PHOTO. USED TO OPEN AUTOMATICALLY WHEN I CLICKED ON THE PIC. JUST GET A BLACK SCREEN WITH NO PIC THEN GOES OFF. PLEASE HELP...
  7. Files not supported - unable to open jpg in photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Files not supported - unable to open jpg in photos: [ATTACH] I cannot open any jpg or png recently. I get this error message. I can't save them as a new jpg, i have jpg and png set to open with photos for windows 10. A windows support told me to uninstall the graphics display adapter and restart, that didn't work. I...
  8. opening jpg photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    opening jpg photos: I cannot open photos in jpg format when I double click on them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-jpg-photos/fcce5b94-6b60-4f59-a732-28835bcdcdc0
  9. Windows 10 opening JPG files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 opening JPG files: Hello, I am having difficulty finding a solution for this problem. When I double click a photo (.JPG) in File Explorer I always get the following error. Even if I uncheck the "Always ask" box, it never remembers my choice. This issue is particularly annoying when I want...
  10. "We can't open this file" on JPG photos Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    "We can't open this file" on JPG photos Windows 10: I'm in a bit of a panic. I can't open 90% of my JPG photos. I have changed my default program to Photos, and downloaded a Reg Fix that seems to have helped others with the same issue. Still no change. When I go into the properties of a photo that cannot be displayed, all the...