Windows 10: jpg images with white background turns black in Microsoft photos

Discus and support jpg images with white background turns black in Microsoft photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; jpg images with white background turns black in Microsoft photos. it works on paint but i want the slide show to work not interested in using paint... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bradhansell, Jul 26, 2021.

1. jpg images with white background turns black in Microsoft photos

jpg images with white background turns black in Microsoft photos. it works on paint but i want the slide show to work not interested in using paint please help

:)

Bradhansell, Jul 26, 2021

2. white background on windows photo

my background screen on windows 10 photos has turned white, how can I make it revert to black ?

johndavidson9, Jul 26, 2021
  3. Background color has changed from white to black in Microsoft Photos app

Background color has changed from white to black in Microsoft Photos app after Windows 10 update.

How do I go back to a black background?

DanDunham1, Jul 26, 2021
  4. InaTurner Win User

jpg images with white background turns black in Microsoft photos

My photos have always had a black background. This week they changed to white. Is there a way to get back my black background?

How to get back the black background of my photos. They were black last week and this week they turned white. How? How can I get back to black????

InaTurner, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

jpg images with white background turns black in Microsoft photos

1. jpg images with white background turns black in Microsoft photos - Similar Threads - jpg images white

2. *BUG REPORT* Microsoft Photos App Turns CMYK Images Black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    *BUG REPORT* Microsoft Photos App Turns CMYK Images Black: This is a recent problem I have discovered, and believe I have isolated the issue to viewing CMYK specific images inside Microsoft Photos app. I have been able to replicate this problem on multiple computers and laptops, so Im curious if others have had this problem or if...
  3. Photos app open jpg app goes white and then image covered in black

Photos app open jpg app goes white and then image covered in black: I have this problem on multiple machines the photos app when you opening jpg’s you get white app and the blue spinning circle and then the image covered in black. Strange thou if right click and do “Edit with Photos” it opens the jpg.Version Microsoft Photos...
  4. Microsoft Photos Images Turn Black Reversed / Negative

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Photos Images Turn Black Reversed / Negative: Some JPG images I receive look fine as a thumbnail but when they open in Photos they turn black or reversed or negative. Not sure of the exact word. When it opens they appear correctly for a brief second and then turn black. Any suggestions? This happens on two of my...
  5. white stripe on jpg photos when printing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    white stripe on jpg photos when printing: in March I suddenly found that all the photos I printed had a white stripe down the middle. Brother tells me it is a microdoft problem connected with adobe. They sent me a link to microsoft but I cant download KB4577586 because it says it is not secure. Not even sure this...
  6. Microsoft Word & Excel Background is BLACK & the writing is white

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Word & Excel Background is BLACK & the writing is white: Hi, The background on my excel files & word documents are black. How do I change it back to white background. I also noticed my search bar for google is also black, instead of the usual white. Thanks....
  7. black background and white text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    black background and white text: brand new HP laptop trying to print on a Brother printer that works from my PC. why is it printing a black background and white text from whatever application I print from?...
  8. Photos app background is ether black or white, that is not suitable for some transparent images

Photos app background is ether black or white, that is not suitable for some transparent images: Photos is a great app for viewing photos. comparing to the old Windows Photo Viewer it can view animated GIFs and ... but thanks to the background color I can't see anything if I open a white (or black) transparent PNGs while Photo Viewer was a better choice at the case. Is...
  9. Background color has changed from white to black in Microsoft Photos app

Background color has changed from white to black in Microsoft Photos app: Background color has changed from white to black in Microsoft Photos app after Windows 10 update. How do I go back to a black background? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color-has-changed-from-white-to-black/5145ec2f-eb95-4c6a-9ab3-25bcfd3ae092
  10. white background on windows photo

white background on windows photo: my background screen on windows 10 photos has turned white, how can I make it revert to black ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-background-on-windows-photo/15ff2e64-9d30-46a0-abc5-5a54bd263150