Windows 10: Jpg pictures downloaded from Facebook do not allow for comments or tags

Discus and support Jpg pictures downloaded from Facebook do not allow for comments or tags in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have downloaded a large number of pictures from Facebook. The file extension confirms they are jpg but the details pane does not show comments or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ginnyshaffer, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Jpg pictures downloaded from Facebook do not allow for comments or tags

I have downloaded a large number of pictures from Facebook. The file extension confirms they are jpg but the details pane does not show comments or tags and I have not been able to figure out how to add them.

Details pane is clicked. I have also tried right clicking on picture =>properties =>Details =>tags and nothing happens. No dialog box opens.

Please advise...

:)

ginnyshaffer, Nov 14, 2019
  2. arjfca Win User

Looking for Picture viewer with tags and comments

Hello

I'm looking for a picture viewer where I could
    - set tags and and write comments.
    - view pictures by selecting tags,

Comments not written on the picture

Any suggestion

Martin

arjfca, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Looking for Picture viewer with tags and comments

Windows Essentials/Photo Gallery:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ows-essentials

Edwin, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Jpg pictures downloaded from Facebook do not allow for comments or tags

Clear the 'cache' in file explorer for already used picture tags?

If you set some tags for your *.jpg pictures, the windows 10 file explorer shows them in the "details pane" on the right side.

Jpg pictures downloaded from Facebook do not allow for comments or tags [​IMG]

This list can get very long and with some wrong or no longer used entries.
    How can I clear this list / cache / suggestions?

Or how can I stop the file explorer to suggests already used Tags?

WTenNewbie, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Jpg pictures downloaded from Facebook do not allow for comments or tags

1. Jpg pictures downloaded from Facebook do not allow for comments or tags - Similar Threads - Jpg pictures downloaded

2. Word not allowed in comments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word not allowed in comments: I tried to comment on a post, using the term postpartum depression. It would not let me post that term. I feel as if this must be some kind of error, since it's a medical condition....
  3. Word not allowed in comments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word not allowed in comments: I tried to comment on a post, using the term postpartum depression. It would not let me post that term. I feel as if this must be some kind of error, since it's a medical condition....
  4. Downloading JPG's from Email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Downloading JPG's from Email: I use Yahoo mail and when I have pictures jpg's attached I cannot download them. I keep getting a Failed - Virus Scan failed message. I cannot figure out why this is happening as it did not previously. I'm using AVG Virus Scan software and if I turn it off, I still cannot...
  5. Can I copy or transfer text in "Comments" field of each .jpg image to the "Tags" field For...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I copy or transfer text in "Comments" field of each .jpg image to the "Tags" field For...: I have thousands of .jpg images that have "various" long descriptions in each image that have been typed into the "Comments" property field using the MS Windows Explorer. Being able to do searches and sorting of that Comments field/column is naturally done in Windows...
  6. Profile software will not allow a .JPG picture under 5MB ...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile software will not allow a .JPG picture under 5MB ...: For my Profile: Selected a .JPG photo....<10MB But unacceptable for Upload. message says cuz it's not .JPG. But it IS Some help, please. Gary...
  7. tagging pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    tagging pictures: So i have just spent two hrs trying to complete 1 simple task on my windows 10 microsoft surface. I am accessing all my photos and videos via my seagate external harddrive. I open a video folder by date. I right click on a video and access "details" then "properties" I type...
  8. Tagged pictures

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Tagged pictures: How do I change the name on a tagged picture or move to correct tagged name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tagged-pictures/056ba80b-36a0-416d-a3c6-7cfbe844d75a"
  9. Add comments, tags, metadata to files in explorer, folder comments

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add comments, tags, metadata to files in explorer, folder comments: Hi, just come across this File Metadata (free) which I think will interest you- seems very competent in tagging files. At the bottom I've added a note about StyleFolder (free), which adds comments to folders. If you want to add comments, tags, metadata to files, this is...
  10. Looking for Picture viewer with tags and comments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for Picture viewer with tags and comments: Hello I'm looking for a picture viewer where I could - set tags and and write comments. - view pictures by selecting tags, Comments not written on the picture Any suggestion Martin 58237