Windows 10: .jpg slow loading

Discus and support .jpg slow loading in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Anyone know why every .jpg takes over a MINUTE to load up? Doesn't happen to any other files. Windows 10 Pro 2.80GHz 4 GB RAM 64-bit thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by eyexam, Dec 13, 2017.

1. eyexam Win User

.jpg slow loading

Anyone know why every .jpg takes over a MINUTE to load up? Doesn't happen to any other files.

Windows 10 Pro
    2.80GHz
    4 GB RAM
    64-bit

thanks
    Jeff

:)

eyexam, Dec 13, 2017

2. Defective 1520?

That image might be too slow loading so here's a much smaller one.

DSC_0025.JPG

Nebel---01, Dec 13, 2017
  3. Chimes25 Win User
    Windows 10 Photo Editor Update 11/2016 - Dislike New Version, Can I Go Back to Previous Version?

Polarr did not work it was slow and couldn't display a simple JPG. It did nothing.

Chimes25, Dec 13, 2017
  4. debsawyer Win User

.jpg slow loading

Have you rebooted your router lately?

debsawyer, Dec 13, 2017
  5. eyexam Win User
    Yes, and this does happen on my laptops too (but not usually a FULL minute but a slow load as well). That doesn't seem to matter.

thanks Deb
    Jeff

eyexam, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

.jpg slow loading

1. .jpg slow loading - Similar Threads - jpg slow loading

2. Slow to load

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow to load: My laptop is really slow to start up. And so do my apps except folders and documents. My web browser does this to sometimes. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-to-load/e6f05add-8163-400c-9b49-14156f4b689a
  3. Slow to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow to load: My laptop is really slow to start up. And so do my apps except folders and documents. My web browser does this to sometimes. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-to-load/e6f05add-8163-400c-9b49-14156f4b689a
  4. Slow to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Slow Loading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow Loading: Some of the programs on my ssd have been loading slowly for a while now. I don't know when it started, but I think it has gotten a little slower recently. For example, when I click on chrome, nothing happens for about 5-7 seconds. Then when the program opens, it is blank for...
  6. slow loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow loading: Lately pages are loading extremely slow. I've emptied temp files, etc. but nothing works. Will resetting my computer help? It says I can choose what to keep. Will resetting get rid of my pictures and/or documents?...
  7. MP4 and JPG Files will not load on my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MP4 and JPG Files will not load on my laptop: Just uploaded new files from my samsung tablet and they will not open or play on the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp4-and-jpg-files-will-not-load-on-my-laptop/3a07ed98-687c-419e-b30a-56f4d697e0b9
  8. Slow loading of all apps and slow page loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slow loading of all apps and slow page loading: I have a Windows 10 Laptop used for work. Program and internet access was fairly prompt. Updated and opening anything was VERY slow. Loading pages very slow. My Apple and XP machines are fine, connection is not the problem. Task Manager shows "Antimalware Service...
  9. Slow Loading Pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow Loading Pages: Hi, Would like to know why my pages take so long to load? It always says, "page is unresponsive." I am using Google Chrome. Tried using Microsoft Edge, and the same thing happens. Advice will be appreciated....
  10. Slow loading and freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow loading and freezing: The Problems I have two problems which I suspect are related, so I am including them both in this post. 1. Slow App Load. This PC has always been slow at loading apps. Particularly Microsoft Office apps. In 2016 I upgraded to Office 2016 from Office 2007 but that...