Windows 10: JPG to ICO

Discus and support JPG to ICO in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer is running, Windows 10.But that's not an issue, in this case.To replace the picture, on a desktop icon.You have to convert, a JPEG. To an,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DanaDwyer, Aug 6, 2022.

1. DanaDwyer Win User

JPG to ICO

My computer is running, Windows 10.But that's not an issue, in this case.To replace the picture, on a desktop icon.You have to convert, a JPEG. To an, ICO file.Whatever your, picture format is.It must be converted. To an, ICO file.For example, my movie icon. I prefer, cartoon pictures.So I, search out. Cartoon pictures, of movie projectors.Or a roll, of film. Anything related, to movies.I find, quite a few. And then, I download them.I already have, the conversion software.But here's, the problem.No matter, how big. The original picture is.After, converting it. It's too small, to use!Then I tri

:)

DanaDwyer, Aug 6, 2022

2. Why .ICO files blurry when you convert from an image?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to change a picture to.ico format and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Select the image\picture you want to convert into .ico.
    • Now resize the image to 32x32 using Paint or Photo Gallery.
    • Save the file and just rename it to with an .ico extension and also select 24bit bitmap.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Aug 6, 2022
  3. JimWynne Win User
    ico files?

You're referring to icon files, and most graphics programs can open them, including Paint. Right click on a .ico file, choose "Open with..." and take your choice.

JimWynne, Aug 6, 2022
  4. DaveM121 Win User

JPG to ICO

.png to .ico

Download the free Format Factoy, it will convert png to ico, I use it all the time to create icons for my software . . . it is in my opinion the best quick conversion software available

A bit if advice, when you are installing it, click the 'Click Here' button on both sides of this window to stop it also installing ByteFence and Yahoo Search Engine

JPG to ICO bdb19f76-19cf-4418-b4d2-6832db789407.jpg

Click on the picture section on the left, then click the ICO button

JPG to ICO 0a0bfb7b-c70d-4b84-85f1-0475fad3d5ef.jpg

In the resulting Window, click 'Output Settings', if you want your icons to look perfect in Windows 10, select 256 X 256

JPG to ICO fe717aaa-a559-49ee-88a8-a95374de99d8.jpg

Drag and drop your png files into the list, click OK

In the main window, click Start

Seconds later all your pngs will be converted to perfect icon files

Click the 'Output Folder' button on the top left to get your icons

DaveM121, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

JPG to ICO

1. JPG to ICO - Similar Threads - JPG ICO

2. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture: I have a JPG file which i am trying to set up as my window wallpaper, and if i change to that picture, within a sec it changes the background to solid color. other basic pictures which are provided by system does not have problem, but only my image.i can set up the same JPG...
  3. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture: I have a JPG file which i am trying to set up as my window wallpaper, and if i change to that picture, within a sec it changes the background to solid color. other basic pictures which are provided by system does not have problem, but only my image.i can set up the same JPG...
  4. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool: How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool, I want JPG instead of .PNG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-jpg-as-a-default-when-saving-screenshot/5ed679e1-6459-4e2e-bf38-c5dcc0d24d6e
  6. How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool

How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool: How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool, I want JPG instead of .PNG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-jpg-as-a-default-when-saving-screenshot/5ed679e1-6459-4e2e-bf38-c5dcc0d24d6e
  7. JPG to ICO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JPG to ICO: My computer is running, Windows 10.But that's not an issue, in this case.To replace the picture, on a desktop icon.You have to convert, a JPEG. To an, ICO file.Whatever your, picture format is.It must be converted. To an, ICO file.For example, my movie icon. I prefer, cartoon...
  8. JPG to ICO

JPG to ICO: My computer is running, Windows 10.But that's not an issue, in this case.To replace the picture, on a desktop icon.You have to convert, a JPEG. To an, ICO file.Whatever your, picture format is.It must be converted. To an, ICO file.For example, my movie icon. I prefer, cartoon...
  9. Convert jpg to ico in windows 10

Convert jpg to ico in windows 10: For some unknown reason, ICO Converter stopped sending downloads to my Download folder. It finds a file and uploads it, Then it converts the file to ICO and downloads it. I do not know where the downloads are being sent. What caused the change. How can I redirect ICO to...
  10. how to conert jpg file to ico

how to conert jpg file to ico: How do I convert a JPG file to ICO file [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-conert-jpg-file-to-ico/b39508b4-b37f-4345-a49e-87ddece3c6c9