Windows 10: jpg w/n show in preview, thumbnails show as white block,right click menu will not work win 10

Discus and support jpg w/n show in preview, thumbnails show as white block,right click menu will not work win 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; jpg w/n show in preview, thumbnails show as white block,right click menu will not work win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by popa4jt, Mar 21, 2023.

1. popa4jt Win User

jpg w/n show in preview, thumbnails show as white block,right click menu will not work win 10

jpg w/n show in preview, thumbnails show as white block,right click menu will not work win 10

:)

popa4jt, Mar 21, 2023

2. Windows 10 tiles are blank / white with no thumbnail icons!

Hi All

Running Windows 10 operating system... I have the same issue but on my desktop and Taskbar at the bottom of the screen... White Box Icon... If I click the start it shows the correct icon but if I open it from there it shows white on the task bar...

Tried this:

Method 1: You may also try to enable or disable the thumbnail preview using group policy editor.

Follow the steps to do so:

• Press Windows and R key together to open the run box.
    • Type “gpedit.msc” in the box and hit Enter.
    • Now, navigate to User Configuration, Administrative Templates, and Start Menu and Taskbar in left pan of Group Policy Editor.
    • Locate “Turn off Taskbar Thumbnails” in right pane of Group policy editor and double click on it.
    • Select Disable and click on Apply and then on OK.
    • Check if you are able to view the images.
    But computer said no file found...

James__Abbey, Mar 21, 2023
  3. Tin L Win User
    Thumbnails don’t show

Hi DALEFULTON,

I'm Christine, an Independent Advisor and a Windows user like you. I'm happy to assist you.

Please follow the steps to enable the thumbnail on your device.

1. Use “Start + E” to open File Explorer.
    2. Click on the “Menu” (three horizontal dots) icon on the top bar.
    3. Select the “Options” option.
    4. Go to the “View” tab.
    5. Uncheck the “Always show icons, never thumbnails” checkbox to show thumbnail previews.
    6. Select the “Always show icons, never thumbnails” checkbox to turn off thumbnail previews.
    7. Click the “Apply” button.
    8. Click the “Ok” button.
    9. File Explorer will now show thumbnails.
    10. You might have to close and re-open File Explorer to see thumbnails.

Please let me know the result.

Thank you
    Christine

Tin L, Mar 21, 2023
  4. jpg w/n show in preview, thumbnails show as white block,right click menu will not work win 10

Greg Carmack - MVP, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

1. jpg w/n show in preview, thumbnails show as white block,right click menu will not work win 10 - Similar Threads - jpg show preview

2. File Thumbnail Preview Not Showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Thumbnail Preview Not Showing: Hello there,I was working on File Explorer recently and noticed that my file thumbnails mostly my video files are not showing their thumbnails in my folder instead of the program icon. I've had this problem for quite some time now, since a few months ago. It's becoming a...
  3. File Thumbnail Preview Not Showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Thumbnail Preview Not Showing: Hello there,I was working on File Explorer recently and noticed that my file thumbnails mostly my video files are not showing their thumbnails in my folder instead of the program icon. I've had this problem for quite some time now, since a few months ago. It's becoming a...
  4. File Thumbnail Preview Not Showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. jpeg not showing in preview panel, thumbnails not showing anywhere, right click menu not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    jpeg not showing in preview panel, thumbnails not showing anywhere, right click menu not...: jpeg not showing in preview panel, thumbnails not showing anywhere, right click menu not working, win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpeg-not-showing-in-preview-panel-thumbnails-not/a5289748-848c-43e0-b37a-eb87705dc7e4
  6. jpeg not showing in preview panel, thumbnails not showing anywhere, right click menu not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    jpeg not showing in preview panel, thumbnails not showing anywhere, right click menu not...: jpeg not showing in preview panel, thumbnails not showing anywhere, right click menu not working, win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpeg-not-showing-in-preview-panel-thumbnails-not/a5289748-848c-43e0-b37a-eb87705dc7e4
  7. jpeg not showing in preview panel, thumbnails not showing anywhere, right click menu not...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. jpg w/n show in preview, thumbnails show as white block,right click menu will not work win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    jpg w/n show in preview, thumbnails show as white block,right click menu will not work win 10: jpg w/n show in preview, thumbnails show as white block,right click menu will not work win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-wn-show-in-preview-thumbnails-show-as-white/96a6bd96-40ef-44e9-9ca3-93e86bf7550e
  9. jpg w/n show in preview, thumbnails show as white block,right click menu will not work win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    jpg w/n show in preview, thumbnails show as white block,right click menu will not work win 10: jpg w/n show in preview, thumbnails show as white block,right click menu will not work win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-wn-show-in-preview-thumbnails-show-as-white/96a6bd96-40ef-44e9-9ca3-93e86bf7550e
  10. Thumbnail previews is not showing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Thumbnail previews is not showing on Windows 10: I can't see any of image in windows 10 if I want to see image i have to open it or image thumbnail are missing it is frustrating for opening every image...