Windows 10: JPG

Discus and support JPG in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I scanned a photo and it is now png. I must change it to JPG to share it. How do I do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarilynMoses, Jan 4, 2021.

1. JPG

I scanned a photo and it is now png. I must change it to JPG to share it. How do I do this?

:)

MarilynMoses, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

JPG

1. JPG - Similar Threads - JPG

2. Microsoft Office Picture Manager CANNOT open SOME jpg files, NEVER in Outlook 2016. Solution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office Picture Manager CANNOT open SOME jpg files, NEVER in Outlook 2016. Solution?: Like many other persons I also prefer & want to continue Microsoft Office PICTURE MANAGER for its customization options, specially the very useful COMPRESS feature which is NOT offered by new "Photos" app. Strangely the Picture Manager app CANNOT DISPLAY SOME of jpg files-...
  3. Microsoft Office Picture Manager CANNOT open SOME jpg files, NEVER in Outlook 2016. Solution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office Picture Manager CANNOT open SOME jpg files, NEVER in Outlook 2016. Solution?: Like many other persons I also prefer & want to continue Microsoft Office PICTURE MANAGER for its customization options, specially the very useful COMPRESS feature which is NOT offered by new "Photos" app. Strangely the Picture Manager app CANNOT DISPLAY SOME of jpg files-...
  4. Files converted to jpg by OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files converted to jpg by OneDrive.: Recently I noticed my PDF files on my laptop have been converted to JPG file format and auto loaded to OneDrive by Microsoft, I did NOT do so.How do I convert them back to PDF file extension !!!...
  5. Files converted to jpg by OneDrive.

Files converted to jpg by OneDrive.: Recently I noticed my PDF files on my laptop have been converted to JPG file format and auto loaded to OneDrive by Microsoft, I did NOT do so.How do I convert them back to PDF file extension !!!...
  6. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture: I have a JPG file which i am trying to set up as my window wallpaper, and if i change to that picture, within a sec it changes the background to solid color. other basic pictures which are provided by system does not have problem, but only my image.i can set up the same JPG...
  7. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture: I have a JPG file which i am trying to set up as my window wallpaper, and if i change to that picture, within a sec it changes the background to solid color. other basic pictures which are provided by system does not have problem, but only my image.i can set up the same JPG...
  8. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool: How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool, I want JPG instead of .PNG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-jpg-as-a-default-when-saving-screenshot/5ed679e1-6459-4e2e-bf38-c5dcc0d24d6e
  10. How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool

How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool: How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool, I want JPG instead of .PNG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-jpg-as-a-default-when-saving-screenshot/5ed679e1-6459-4e2e-bf38-c5dcc0d24d6e