Windows 10: JPGs blurry when uploaded to web with Win10

Discus and support JPGs blurry when uploaded to web with Win10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just switched from a 5-year-old Dell Inspiron 17 with Win7 to a new one with Win10. When I updated my company's website, all the images that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bella TerraPublishing, Jul 8, 2018.

1. JPGs blurry when uploaded to web with Win10

I just switched from a 5-year-old Dell Inspiron 17 with Win7 to a new one with Win10. When I updated my company's website, all the images that I formatted with Win10 looked blurry when viewed with a browser. It didn't matter whether I formatted them with Paint or Irfanview, or viewed with Chrome or MS Edge. I looked at them online on yet another laptop and they looked just as blurry. When I formatted the same images to identical size & dpi using Irfanview on the Win7 laptop, they looked perfectly crisp. What to do?

:)

Bella TerraPublishing, Jul 8, 2018

2. View jpg files

We appreciate your response, Roy. Since there was no changes has been made on the computer, we suggest that you repair the
    Photo viewer and see if it'll fix the issue. Here are the steps on how:

• Click on Start menu, then type in Apps and features.
    • Look for Photo on the list, then select Repair.
    • Close the windows, then try to open a .jpg file again in Photo viewer.

We'll be glad to hear your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Disable Store and Web search in Start Menu

Hello
    SystemSupport346,

Since the steps above did not work for you, we suggest that you disable web search by navigating the settings of Cortana itself. Please follow the steps below:

• Open the search box in the taskbar.
    • Click the Notebook icon.
    • Click Settings from the list.
    • On the Settings page, turn off the Cortana can give me suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more option.
    • Turn off the Search online and include web results. See screenshot below:

JPGs blurry when uploaded to web with Win10 4b6583c8-efc0-4f9f-a9a0-4ce531f271db?upload=true.png

Hope this information helps you. Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Jul 8, 2018
  4. W1zzard Win User

JPGs blurry when uploaded to web with Win10

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

JPGs blurry when uploaded to web with Win10

1. JPGs blurry when uploaded to web with Win10 - Similar Threads - JPGs blurry uploaded

2. Why are screenshots super blurry when I upload them into Clipchamp?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are screenshots super blurry when I upload them into Clipchamp?: I do a lot of videos for work that are walkthrough of digital skills. Because of this, most of my videos have marked up screenshots of the Apple screen to show viewers how to complete various tasks. When using Video Editor, I usually airdrop the screenshots to my personal...
  3. Why are screenshots super blurry when I upload them into Clipchamp?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are screenshots super blurry when I upload them into Clipchamp?: I do a lot of videos for work that are walkthrough of digital skills. Because of this, most of my videos have marked up screenshots of the Apple screen to show viewers how to complete various tasks. When using Video Editor, I usually airdrop the screenshots to my personal...
  4. Unable to upload attachmentsemail, whatsapp web

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to upload attachmentsemail, whatsapp web: sir please do help me sir please do help me sir please do help me sir please do help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-upload-attachmentsemail-whatsapp-web/7d668905-49fa-4ee0-b331-8dfd6c5c5c8b
  5. Unable to upload attachmentsemail, whatsapp web

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to upload attachmentsemail, whatsapp web: sir please do help me sir please do help me sir please do help me sir please do help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-upload-attachmentsemail-whatsapp-web/7d668905-49fa-4ee0-b331-8dfd6c5c5c8b
  6. Unable to upload attachmentsemail, whatsapp web

7. Blurry upload window

Blurry upload window: Anytime I try to upload a file or use 'save as' I've noticed that the window that pops up to either choose where the file comes from or where it should be saved is a little less sharp than my regular file explorer windows are. I can't remember exactly for how long this has...
  8. JPGs

JPGs: How do I change the opption to open JPGs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpgs/8d6e7c2e-8b99-41e5-8165-d5b4f221c3ef"
  9. JPGs blurry when uploaded to web with Win10

JPGs blurry when uploaded to web with Win10: I just switched from a 5-year-old Dell Inspiron 17 with Win7 to a new one with Win10. When I updated my company's website, all the images that I formatted with Win10 looked blurry when viewed with a browser. It didn't matter whether I formatted them with Paint or Irfanview,...
  10. Photos crashes when printing jpgs

Photos crashes when printing jpgs: Whenever I open a JPG with Microsoft Photos and try to print it on a local printer, the print dialogue menu opens and even though the printer selection has a local printer, a message appears indicating that its looking for "Microsoft Print to PDF" and within a few seconds the...