Windows 10: JPGs won't open and default won't give me all options

Discus and support JPGs won't open and default won't give me all options in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to open pictures from a sim card. They are in a JPG format. The default for pictures is a Window program, but instead of opening, it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DontDoThatUpdate, Sep 4, 2018.

1. JPGs won't open and default won't give me all options

I am trying to open pictures from a sim card. They are in a JPG format. The default for pictures is a Window program, but instead of opening, it says that file format is not supported. I have adobe reader downloaded and wanted to try changing the default to that to see if it would work, but in settings it only gives me like 3 options to change it to and Adobe is not one. I clicked on the option to search for another program, but it takes me to the store where it says Adobe is already downloaded and it doesn't link it back to the settings page. It's basically a circle of nonsense.

I was going to try and click on folders, locate the sim card, and do an "open with", but right and left clicking the located both result in in me getting an error that something is wrong with the format and I can't bypass it.

I have plugged this into my other laptop (not updated to Windows 10 thank god) and it opens up perfectly in both the files option and in the auto play.

:)

DontDoThatUpdate, Sep 4, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Sep 4, 2018
  3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Sep 4, 2018
  4. tops Win User

JPGs won't open and default won't give me all options

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

tops, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

JPGs won't open and default won't give me all options

1. JPGs won't open and default won't give me all options - Similar Threads - JPGs won't open

2. Microsoft store won't give install option

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't give install option: Can someone please help? I bought a game off the microsoft store and when trying to install it, the only option I get is to manage it. When I click manage it just brings up details and not an install option. Neither does the options button. If someone could tell me how to...
  3. Microsoft and all the default Apps won't open

Microsoft and all the default Apps won't open: Hey, this is my first time asking in this forum and I have this problem. Microsoft Store is not listed in the Apps & Features on Settings so when I open App settings, Settings just closes itself itself but all the default apps like Camera, Calendar, Alarms & Clock, 3D Viewer...
  4. Apps Won't Open at All

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps Won't Open at All: The apps are available in the taskbar but will not open on the computer screen. The screen is stuck on the desktop screen and it's only showing the wallpaper, no apps on the desktop screen. I am able to open task view and view my files, but that's it and I can do the windows...
  5. Default windows apps won't open

Default windows apps won't open: Hello, I recently did a soft reset on my desktop to keep my files and after I was unable to open the Microsoft store, Xbox app, calendar, calculator and other default apps. The apps become grayed out with a black bar below them. I've tried multiple terminal commands to reset...
  6. Jpgs won't open in emails and Photo Viewer is working intermittently

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Jpgs won't open in emails and Photo Viewer is working intermittently: Hi! I see many questions on jpgs not opening, but I still can't get it to work 100% for me. I have a pretty new Dell desktop with Windows 10. 2 posts said to look for this which I did. I checked and under default Apps, the Photo Viewer/Photos icon is listed it came with...
  7. My default apps won't open???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My default apps won't open???: Okay so i tried to open my Mail but it said "explorer.exe Class not registered" and so i thought there was a bugs i tried to troubleshoot my computer (i'm running windows 10) so it can fix bugs nut my settings wont open either! i thought maybe it had to do with internet...
  8. OneDrive won't give me a log in option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive won't give me a log in option: Hi, I have a new computer, but when I tried to log into OneDrive, it wouldn't even give me the Log In option. I had to download the application and it won't syncronise with my computer, making it a headache each time I need something in my drive. How can I solve this?...
  9. Me settings won't open.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Me settings won't open.: Everytime I go to open my settings it starts to open then shuts by it self. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/me-settings-wont-open/990de862-8ff9-4f4f-ad8e-9e0ed376eda4
  10. Data area too small. JPGs won't open

in Windows 10 Support
    Data area too small. JPGs won't open: This message pops up when I'm trying to open JPG's. Why is it being generated and what can I do to correct it? [img] 121141