Windows 10: July 12 2019 - Can I use my genuine Windows 8.1 Key to activate Windows 10 Home build18362?

Discus and support July 12 2019 - Can I use my genuine Windows 8.1 Key to activate Windows 10 Home build18362? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; July 12 2019 - Can I use my genuine Windows 8.1 Key to activate Windows 10 on an upgraded hardware PC with Windows 10 Home build18362 already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DanWheelerZDW, Jul 13, 2019.

1. July 12 2019 - Can I use my genuine Windows 8.1 Key to activate Windows 10 Home build18362?

July 12 2019 - Can I use my genuine Windows 8.1 Key to activate Windows 10 on an upgraded hardware PC with Windows 10 Home build18362 already installed?

Dan

===

:)

DanWheelerZDW, Jul 13, 2019
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Jul 13, 2019
  3. TheHunter Win User
    Windows 8 key troubles

or just use generic cdkey to install and then that key to activate later

hxxp://superuser.com/questions/697253/clean-install-windows-8-1-or-windows-8-from-oem-key

bellow in comments

TheHunter, Jul 13, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

July 12 2019 - Can I use my genuine Windows 8.1 Key to activate Windows 10 Home build18362?

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      July 12 2019 - Can I use my genuine Windows 8.1 Key to activate Windows 10 Home build18362? [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

July 12 2019 - Can I use my genuine Windows 8.1 Key to activate Windows 10 Home build18362?

1. July 12 2019 - Can I use my genuine Windows 8.1 Key to activate Windows 10 Home build18362? - Similar Threads - July 2019 genuine

2. Activating non-genuine Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating non-genuine Windows 10 home: When I built my PC 4 years ago, I downloaded windows 10 from Microsoft's website but never purchased an activation key. This leaves me without administrator's privileges. I have more $ these days and I want to be legit, so I bought an activation code and entered the product...
  3. Can I use a Windows 10 Home OEM activation key on Windows 10 Home N?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I use a Windows 10 Home OEM activation key on Windows 10 Home N?: I recently bought new motherboard and CPU and reinstalled Windows 10 Home N on it and need to activate it now. I wanted to buy an oem version to spare some money, but I'm not sure about the importance of the 'N' part. Does the oem version have to be home N or can I just buy...
  4. Can I activate a genuine copy of windows 10 from a windows 10 that was activated using an...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I activate a genuine copy of windows 10 from a windows 10 that was activated using an...: Question in the topic. So I bought this PC from a shop and said that it comes with windows 10. I went ahead and check out of curiosity whether my windows 10 is genuine or not. I found that it wasn't and was prepared to buy a genuine copy of windows 10. Just wondering if the...
  5. Checking my Windows 10 Activation key is genuine

Checking my Windows 10 Activation key is genuine: Hello, I just purchased a Windows 10 online from an Amazon company. It came in a wrapped Windows box with the USB and Activation key inside. It looks genuine, but I would like to make sure please. I Command Prompt slmgr.vbs /dlv and received the below screenshot:...
  6. This Week on Xbox: July 12, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox: July 12, 2019: lmBismYVxOU We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Or, if...
  7. Windows not activating with a genuine key

Windows not activating with a genuine key: So my old setup died on me a couple of days ago. The board decided it was going to die in a spectacular fashion and took out my processor too. Luckily for me I had a spare board and chip so rebuilt the system yesterday. Obviously, because of the hardware change I had to...
  8. Can i use my windows 8 serial key in windows 10 ??

Can i use my windows 8 serial key in windows 10 ??: Can i use my windows 8 serial key in windows 10 ?? THANKS FOR THE ANSWER.. 74169
  9. Activating Windows 10 using a Windows 8 Key

Activating Windows 10 using a Windows 8 Key: Hi everyone, I'm thinking about installing Windows 10 pro using the virtualization station on my QNAP NAS. Because we're still in the free upgrade period and I have access to one Windows 8.1 Pro license key through my school for personal use, I was wondering how best to...
  10. can i activate windows 10 with a windows 8 key

can i activate windows 10 with a windows 8 key: or do i have to go through installing windows 8.1 then all the updates then install windows 10 its for my mum shes running windows insider still think she just has a local account so i just wanna go round with a win 10 iso and install the easiest way 15368