Windows 10: July 12 2019 - Can I use my genuine Windows 8.1 Key to activate Windows 10 Home build18362?

Discus and support July 12 2019 - Can I use my genuine Windows 8.1 Key to activate Windows 10 Home build18362? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; July 12 2019 - Can I use my genuine Windows 8.1 Key to activate Windows 10 on an upgraded hardware PC with Windows 10 Home build18362 already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DanWheelerZDW, Jul 13, 2019.

1. July 12 2019 - Can I use my genuine Windows 8.1 Key to activate Windows 10 Home build18362?

July 12 2019 - Can I use my genuine Windows 8.1 Key to activate Windows 10 on an upgraded hardware PC with Windows 10 Home build18362 already installed?

Dan

===

:)

DanWheelerZDW, Jul 13, 2019
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Jul 13, 2019
  3. TheHunter Win User
    Windows 8 key troubles

or just use generic cdkey to install and then that key to activate later

hxxp://superuser.com/questions/697253/clean-install-windows-8-1-or-windows-8-from-oem-key

bellow in comments

TheHunter, Jul 13, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

July 12 2019 - Can I use my genuine Windows 8.1 Key to activate Windows 10 Home build18362?

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      July 12 2019 - Can I use my genuine Windows 8.1 Key to activate Windows 10 Home build18362? [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

July 12 2019 - Can I use my genuine Windows 8.1 Key to activate Windows 10 Home build18362?

1. July 12 2019 - Can I use my genuine Windows 8.1 Key to activate Windows 10 Home build18362? - Similar Threads - July 2019 genuine

2. Cant' activate windows, even if my key is genuine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cant' activate windows, even if my key is genuine: Hello community, I've been trough some formatting these days and I installed windows 2-3 times in a row on differents HD. Now it's all fixed on my new pc, but it seems I can't activate Windows anymore... My Win 10 Key is genuine, bought it personally 2 years ago and it...
  3. Can I use Windows 8.1 key to activate Windows 10?

Can I use Windows 8.1 key to activate Windows 10?: My laptop cannot boot up windows 10 anymore. Then I try to reset windows but it said not possible to reset as found some issue. So I wanna download windows 10 and reinstall instead but this laptop upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10. So I have only windows 8.1 key in my...
  4. can i activate windows 10 using my windows 7 product key?

can i activate windows 10 using my windows 7 product key?: hi, so recently i got parallels desktop on my mac. i wanna activate it using my windows 7 ultimate product key. however, it says that the edition on windows 10 is the home single language one. like can i use the windows 7 product key?...
  5. Windows not activating with a genuine key

Windows not activating with a genuine key: So my old setup died on me a couple of days ago. The board decided it was going to die in a spectacular fashion and took out my processor too. Luckily for me I had a spare board and chip so rebuilt the system yesterday. Obviously, because of the hardware change I had to...
  6. Can i use my windows 8 serial key in windows 10 ??

Can i use my windows 8 serial key in windows 10 ??: Can i use my windows 8 serial key in windows 10 ?? THANKS FOR THE ANSWER.. 74169
  7. Can I use a Windows 7 starter key to activate windows 10 home 64-bit?

Can I use a Windows 7 starter key to activate windows 10 home 64-bit?: Hello! Microsoft said that with 1511 build we can now enter a Windows 7/8/8.1 licence key to activate windows 10 until july... but not so much more information whatsoever. I have a Windows 7 starter spare product key. I guess it's 32-bit (since I never heard of 64-bit...
  8. Activating Windows 10 using a Windows 8 Key

Activating Windows 10 using a Windows 8 Key: Hi everyone, I'm thinking about installing Windows 10 pro using the virtualization station on my QNAP NAS. Because we're still in the free upgrade period and I have access to one Windows 8.1 Pro license key through my school for personal use, I was wondering how best to...
  9. can i activate windows 10 with a windows 8 key

can i activate windows 10 with a windows 8 key: or do i have to go through installing windows 8.1 then all the updates then install windows 10 its for my mum shes running windows insider still think she just has a local account so i just wanna go round with a win 10 iso and install the easiest way 15368
  10. Can windows 10 use a windows 8 OEM key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can windows 10 use a windows 8 OEM key?: I have a laptop that originally had windows 8 on it. In its long life the drive got formatted many times, many different OSs were installed on it and now I even have a completely different drive. What I mean to say is that there are not recovery partitions or anything like...