Windows 10: July 14th update

Discus and support July 14th update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Both My desktop and my laptop computers stopped working after the july 14th update. Same build on both Windows 10 machines . Both boot to the login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Michael K 10125, Jul 27, 2020.

1. July 14th update

Both My desktop and my laptop computers stopped working after the july 14th update. Same build on both Windows 10 machines . Both boot to the login screen. After i login i get an error that says a file is missing. Then a black screen. Can not do anything but force it to shut it down. I managed to fix the desktop using restore point. No luck with the laptop. Where do i go from here?

:)

Michael K 10125, Jul 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 update July 2017

Hello Meg,

it will tell you it was they last update on the computer. It should be the first recover option on the list, I only had one option to select.

Although my backup date was July 17, 2017.

Yours may be similar?

good luck Meg!

jeffreyalthouse, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Cumulative updates - July 14th 2020

I have a Lenovo ThinkPad Windows 10 Pro and a HP Officejet Pro 8620. The July updates caused my computer to stop communicating with my printer. Please advise. I have done troubleshooting, uninstalling...now I cannot reinstall the printer because they
    won't communicate with each other...both USB and Wireless. I can print things from my phone so there is nothing wrong with my printer.

HeatherEmminger1, Jul 27, 2020
  4. July 14th update

Cumulative updates - July 14th 2020

aphichainamphol, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

July 14th update

1. July 14th update - Similar Threads - July 14th update

2. July Quality Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    July Quality Update: Hello, I've just updated my computer with what I believe to be the July Quality update, but during this my computer shut off. I wasn't alarmed at first due to it restarting during an update. Now, I can only turn on my computer and I get a Gigabyte "Processing Automatic...
  3. July 7th Update

July 7th Update: Mouse and Keypad on my desktop not working after July 7th update. All the answers are saying I need to use either the mouse or keypad to resolve - but they are not working!!!...
  4. Oct 14th update crashed my computer.

Oct 14th update crashed my computer.: As of right now, waking up this morning to an update that seemed to crash my computer. I have alot of music on there and productiin software i dont even have the disc for anymore, and as of this morning am now resetting it hopefully fixes it but please tell me i havent lost...
  5. Windows July 14th update: Extremely LONG Boot up time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows July 14th update: Extremely LONG Boot up time: Before July 14th, My PC is able to boot up and get ready to be used under a minute or so generally. My Windows 10 is running off a Samsung Evo NVME M.2 drive. I have AMD 1700X and 32 GB of RAM and Vega 64. Now it takes more like 10 min to load desktop icon and app task on...
  6. Cumulative updates - July 14th 2020

Cumulative updates - July 14th 2020: This is a summary of the cumulative updates released on July 14th for all the supported consumer releases of Windows 10. Windows 10 2004 -KB4565503 Build 19041.388 Windows 10 1903 and 1909 - KB4565483, Build 18362.959 and 18363.959 Windows 10 1809- KB4558998, OS build...
  7. M'crosoft July updates

M'crosoft July updates: Despite news of Microsoft updates, my computer with Windows 10 Pro x64 2004 Build 19041.329 hasn't received any updates even if I have so far checked for updates several times in the day. Does this mean my computer doesn't need any updates or is there something missing in my...
  8. April 14th 2015 Windows Updates Details

in Windows 10 News
    April 14th 2015 Windows Updates Details: Today, as part of Update Tuesday, we released 11 security bulletins. We encourage customers to apply all of these updates. For more information about this month’s security updates, including the detailed view of the Exploitability Index (XI), visit the Microsoft Bulletin...
  9. Windows Media Drm, Ending 14th July 2015

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Media Drm, Ending 14th July 2015: Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but Drm'd content downloaded for offline access in WMP is coming to an end Got an email from Blinkbox (UK media service, offer streaming and download for offline use) Not sure how many people still download media instead of...
  10. This Week on Windows July 14th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows July 14th 2017: We hope you enjoyed today’s episode of This Week on Windows! Head over here for all the news from Inspire 2017, read our Windows 10 Tip on how to get started viewing and streaming with Mixer – or, keep reading for what’s new in the Windows Store. PCMxC223sdE Read...