Windows 10: July 2018Windows update has messed up sound, new computer slow and getting Unresponsive...

Discus and support July 2018Windows update has messed up sound, new computer slow and getting Unresponsive... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; July Windows 2018 update has completely messed up my sound and have now got no sound at all. Pages are unresponsive and Chrome is slow Asus X751N... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndreaGaymer, Jul 17, 2018.

1. July 2018Windows update has messed up sound, new computer slow and getting Unresponsive...

July Windows 2018 update has completely messed up my sound and have now got no sound at all. Pages are unresponsive and Chrome is slow Asus X751N laptop. Phones Asus who sent me a link to update sound but that has not worked either. Anyone help.

:)

AndreaGaymer, Jul 17, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jul 17, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue July 2018Windows update has messed up sound, new computer slow and getting Unresponsive... :p

cadaveca, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

July 2018Windows update has messed up sound, new computer slow and getting Unresponsive...

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

July 2018Windows update has messed up sound, new computer slow and getting Unresponsive...

1. July 2018Windows update has messed up sound, new computer slow and getting Unresponsive... - Similar Threads - July 2018Windows update

2. KB5034843 update messed up sound devices.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    KB5034843 update messed up sound devices.: After this new update KB5034843 my HP laptop has no sound at all, I tried updating and uninstalling sound drivers those did not help. The worst part the bluetooth icon is missing now. Oh and my keyboard settings have changed, the @ button has now became the inverted commas...
  3. KB5034843 update messed up sound devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5034843 update messed up sound devices.: After this new update KB5034843 my HP laptop has no sound at all, I tried updating and uninstalling sound drivers those did not help. The worst part the bluetooth icon is missing now. Oh and my keyboard settings have changed, the @ button has now became the inverted commas...
  4. KB5034843 update messed up sound devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Updates are Messing Up Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Updates are Messing Up Computer: I just got my computer working properly again after running a repair install of Windows 10 to fix the issues stated here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/dism-sfc-scannow-cant-complete-troubleshooting-is/ef2135d3-5f6f-4f2f-acee-a8a17c9e35aa...
  6. Windows Updates are Messing Up Computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updates are Messing Up Computer: I just got my computer working properly again after running a repair install of Windows 10 to fix the issues stated here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/dism-sfc-scannow-cant-complete-troubleshooting-is/ef2135d3-5f6f-4f2f-acee-a8a17c9e35aa...
  7. Update messed up my computer

Update messed up my computer: After the latest update I woke up to find All but three Desktop icons and all my start menu Icons had disappeared,along with numerous programmes and apps not working, I spent a couple of days trying to rectify the problems, got one or two apps to work, then uninstalled the...
  8. Update has messed up my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update has messed up my computer: Can't open start menu, settings or anything like that. The way i display my homescreen has changed completely, internet not working and when i restart my computer nothing changes. i updated my computer last night after being prompted and now I just can't do anything on it....
  9. is this the update that messes up your computer

is this the update that messes up your computer: this the update that disconnet your start button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-the-update-that-messes-up-your-computer/777151d4-2d07-4f2f-ac2e-db5c9e23cbe8
  10. PC gets slow and unresponsive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC gets slow and unresponsive: After I installed a fresh version of Windows on my PC, it gets slow periodically and freezes momentarily. After a bit, it gets back to normal. This happens quite often during the day. Moreover for some reason, I have windows installed in two places (I have two hard drives) -...