Windows 10: July 2020 Windows update deleted bass/treble audio adjustments

Discus and support July 2020 Windows update deleted bass/treble audio adjustments in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Dell XPS 8700 64-bit OS with x64-based processor. This last update that I downloaded a week ago deleted the often-used bass and treble... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by XGuilt, Aug 8, 2020.

1. XGuilt Win User

July 2020 Windows update deleted bass/treble audio adjustments

I have a Dell XPS 8700 64-bit OS with x64-based processor. This last update that I downloaded a week ago deleted the often-used bass and treble adjustments from my speaker volume mixer. They are simply 'gone' and everything I've checked on my system and in online troubleshooting provides nothing and explains nothing useful. I want these bass and treble adjustments back and do not understand how Microsoft can just delete such an important audio feature.

:)

XGuilt, Aug 8, 2020

2. audio windows 10--can't adjust bass/treble sound

I can't adjust or find a way to adjust the treble/bass control on my PC since my grandson used my older pc windows 10 system to connect to his smartphone for audio streaming. all devices and drivers and updates seem to be fine and all troubleshooting apps
    i've used find no problem. However, the sound is 90% bass and little treble and it's very difficult to distinguish speaking voices. I can find no "older time" bass/treble mixer adjustment control anywhere on my system.

STEVEN TANES, Aug 8, 2020
  3. braff Win User
    how to adjust bass & treble on speakers

How do I adjust bass & treble on speakers

braff, Aug 8, 2020
  4. July 2020 Windows update deleted bass/treble audio adjustments

how do I adjust the speaker sound quality, ie Bass, Treble, etc?

How do I adjust speaker sound characteristics - Bass, Treble, etc?

ThomasWilliams48, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

July 2020 Windows update deleted bass/treble audio adjustments

1. July 2020 Windows update deleted bass/treble audio adjustments - Similar Threads - July 2020 update

2. How to find the "Treble" "Bass" etc options for audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find the "Treble" "Bass" etc options for audio?: Hello. I apologise for the stupid problem.I stupidly changed my settings for my audio to set everything to full Headphone issues without realising it would effect all my audio, even when my headphones aren't plugged in. So now everything sounds heavily bassboosted when I...
  3. How to find the "Treble" "Bass" etc options for audio?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to find the "Treble" "Bass" etc options for audio?: Hello. I apologise for the stupid problem.I stupidly changed my settings for my audio to set everything to full Headphone issues without realising it would effect all my audio, even when my headphones aren't plugged in. So now everything sounds heavily bassboosted when I...
  4. How to adjust Bass and Treble in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to adjust Bass and Treble in Windows 11?: How to adjust Bass and Treble in Windows 11? I look all over and find nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-adjust-bass-and-treble-in-windows-11/6116f35c-4a22-45e9-9667-508b72a81e5a
  5. How to adjust Bass and Treble in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to adjust Bass and Treble in Windows 11?: How to adjust Bass and Treble in Windows 11? I look all over and find nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-adjust-bass-and-treble-in-windows-11/6116f35c-4a22-45e9-9667-508b72a81e5a
  6. USB webcam mic: all bass, no treble

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB webcam mic: all bass, no treble: Windows 10 Home 20H2 x64 Ethernet ~ 50mb/s Sudden audio problems with all USB webcam mics. This is confounding me, I'll try to be as concise and clear as possible: 1. I was using an old MS LifeCam for Zoom/FB videochat and while video resolution was low and choppy (known and...
  7. How do I adjust the tone treble and bass on my Lenovo laptop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I adjust the tone treble and bass on my Lenovo laptop?: How do I adjust the tone treble and bass on my Lenovo laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-adjust-the-tone-treble-and-bass-on-my/7d579452-46dc-44c8-9cf0-9ea26f3c3985
  8. audio windows 10--can't adjust bass/treble sound

audio windows 10--can't adjust bass/treble sound: I can't adjust or find a way to adjust the treble/bass control on my PC since my grandson used my older pc windows 10 system to connect to his smartphone for audio streaming. all devices and drivers and updates seem to be fine and all troubleshooting apps i've used find no...
  9. how to adjust bass & treble on speakers

how to adjust bass & treble on speakers: How do I adjust bass & treble on speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-adjust-bass-treble-on-speakers/abde83b4-6f65-422a-b3ba-900c0af194d1
  10. how do I adjust the speaker sound quality, ie Bass, Treble, etc?

how do I adjust the speaker sound quality, ie Bass, Treble, etc?: How do I adjust speaker sound characteristics - Bass, Treble, etc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-adjust-the-speaker-sound-quality-ie-bass/aa6ecb65-356f-42f3-9692-24d21dbb1d80