Windows 10: July 7th Update

Discus and support July 7th Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Mouse and Keypad on my desktop not working after July 7th update. All the answers are saying I need to use either the mouse or keypad to resolve - but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JanetJCJ, Jul 10, 2021.

1. JanetJCJ Win User

July 7th Update

Mouse and Keypad on my desktop not working after July 7th update. All the answers are saying I need to use either the mouse or keypad to resolve - but they are not working!!!

:)

JanetJCJ, Jul 10, 2021
  2. NdMk2o1o Win User

gtx1060 retail avalablity on July 13. Announced on the 7th. 250$

So it's an announcement to announce the actual announcement on July 7th.... Nice one

NdMk2o1o, Jul 10, 2021
  3. Windows 10 update July 2017

Hello Meg,

it will tell you it was they last update on the computer. It should be the first recover option on the list, I only had one option to select.

Although my backup date was July 17, 2017.

Yours may be similar?

good luck Meg!

jeffreyalthouse, Jul 10, 2021
  4. July 7th Update

gtx1060 retail avalablity on July 13. Announced on the 7th. 250$

The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 is expected to be announced during the 7th July event with retail availability a week later on 13th July.

Read more: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 To Be Announced on 7th July

happy medium, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

July 7th Update

1. July 7th Update - Similar Threads - July 7th Update

2. July Quality Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    July Quality Update: Hello, I've just updated my computer with what I believe to be the July Quality update, but during this my computer shut off. I wasn't alarmed at first due to it restarting during an update. Now, I can only turn on my computer and I get a Gigabyte "Processing Automatic...
  3. July Quality Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    July Quality Update: Hello, I've just updated my computer with what I believe to be the July Quality update, but during this my computer shut off. I wasn't alarmed at first due to it restarting during an update. Now, I can only turn on my computer and I get a Gigabyte "Processing Automatic...
  4. July Quality Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. 7th Gen CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    7th Gen CPU: I am running 7th gen , and in this link they said that it is supported why does the tool says mine is not suppoted?https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11/e40cbf90-289f-4384-9ebf-c6f272d5b0c5...
  6. Windows Update March 7th 2021

Windows Update March 7th 2021: A notification popped up to update my computer and I preceeded to do so. However unlike most updates this update has been stuck on 88% for over 3 hours. Nornally it takes 20 mins max to update. This computer is only a couple months old and has never run into any issues. Is...
  7. July 14th update

July 14th update: Both My desktop and my laptop computers stopped working after the july 14th update. Same build on both Windows 10 machines . Both boot to the login screen. After i login i get an error that says a file is missing. Then a black screen. Can not do anything but force it to shut...
  8. M'crosoft July updates

M'crosoft July updates: Despite news of Microsoft updates, my computer with Windows 10 Pro x64 2004 Build 19041.329 hasn't received any updates even if I have so far checked for updates several times in the day. Does this mean my computer doesn't need any updates or is there something missing in my...
  9. Windows 10 update 7th August 2019

Windows 10 update 7th August 2019: Hi Windows 10 updated on my laptop today and took forever, however when it was completed half my apps don't work even simple ones like calculator. How do I easily reinstate them? Seems to have messed up my home pages too which I've had to reset only for them not to save...
  10. July 2019 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    July 2019 update: Ever since I got the July 2019 update I can not change my lock screen. When I go there in settings it says " *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization," what gives. This has never happened before and I don't like it! I wish Microsoft would make sure...