Windows 10: July Quality Update

Discus and support July Quality Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I've just updated my computer with what I believe to be the July Quality update, but during this my computer shut off. I wasn't alarmed at first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chris Higginbotham, Jul 14, 2022.

1. July Quality Update

Hello, I've just updated my computer with what I believe to be the July Quality update, but during this my computer shut off. I wasn't alarmed at first due to it restarting during an update. Now, I can only turn on my computer and I get a Gigabyte "Processing Automatic Repairs", which then keeps rebooting the computer and won't let me proceed really. Anyone know what to do?

:)

Chris Higginbotham, Jul 14, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

.NET Framework July 2017 Cumulative Quality Update for Windows 10

Source: .NET Framework July 2017 Cumulative Quality Update for Windows 10 | .NET Blog

Brink, Jul 14, 2022
  3. Windows 10 update July 2017

Hello Meg,

it will tell you it was they last update on the computer. It should be the first recover option on the list, I only had one option to select.

Although my backup date was July 17, 2017.

Yours may be similar?

good luck Meg!

jeffreyalthouse, Jul 14, 2022
  4. July Quality Update

July and August 2020 cumulative quality update issue

Dear All,

I have tried to carry out auto update from 19041.264 (2004). The update of July and August 2020 is taking almost two days with dotted lines in all desktop's.

Is there any issue with quality update of July and august 2020??

Even after 2 days the same doesn't updates the pc gets shutdown after sometime??

Regards

Venkat

Venkatesh B, Jul 14, 2022
Thema:

July Quality Update

1. July Quality Update - Similar Threads - July Quality Update

2. July Quality Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    July Quality Update: Hello, I've just updated my computer with what I believe to be the July Quality update, but during this my computer shut off. I wasn't alarmed at first due to it restarting during an update. Now, I can only turn on my computer and I get a Gigabyte "Processing Automatic...
  3. July Quality Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    July Quality Update: Hello, I've just updated my computer with what I believe to be the July Quality update, but during this my computer shut off. I wasn't alarmed at first due to it restarting during an update. Now, I can only turn on my computer and I get a Gigabyte "Processing Automatic...
  4. Since July 8th KB5004945 quality update locked out of computer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Since July 8th KB5004945 quality update locked out of computer.: Since July 8th KB5004945 quality update, I have not been able to sign-in into my local computer, PIN unavailable, unable to reset PIN, password doesn't work and can't reset it either.Sequence of events, after the update installed, I was logged in successfully for half a day...
  5. July and August 2020 cumulative quality update issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    July and August 2020 cumulative quality update issue: Dear All, I have tried to carry out auto update from 19041.264 2004. The update of July and August 2020 is taking almost two days with dotted lines in all desktop's. Is there any issue with quality update of July and august 2020?? Even after 2 days the same doesn't...
  6. Where is the July 9/2019 Quality Update for Windows 10? Windows Update is not finding this...

Where is the July 9/2019 Quality Update for Windows 10? Windows Update is not finding this...: Where is the July 9/2019 Quality Update for Windows 10? Windows Update is not finding this update. Is it just late? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-july-92019-quality-update-for-windows/2f272765-6044-44cd-be45-3fe4277061b8
  7. Where is the July 9/10 Quality Update for Windows 10?

Where is the July 9/10 Quality Update for Windows 10?: Windows Update is finding this update. Is it just late? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-july-910-quality-update-for-windows/9aa8848f-fb74-4bbe-982f-59fa2899435d
  8. .NET Framework July 2017 Preview of Quality Rollup

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Framework July 2017 Preview of Quality Rollup: We released a new Preview of Quality Rollup for the .NET Framework. Preview of Quality Rollup releases are recommended for businesses that want to use and/or preview quality improvements as soon as they become available. These same quality improvements will typically be...
  9. .NET Framework July 2017 Security and Quality Rollup

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Framework July 2017 Security and Quality Rollup: Today, we are releasing a new Security and Quality Rollup and Security Only Update for the .NET Framework. Today’s update applies to Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016. Security Microsoft Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures CVE-2017-8585 A denial of service...
  10. .NET Framework July 2017 Cumulative Quality Update for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Framework July 2017 Cumulative Quality Update for Windows 10: Today, we are releasing a new Cumulative Quality Update for the .NET Framework. It is specific to Windows 10 build 1703 (Creators Update). Previously released security and quality updates are included in this release, including the July 2017 Security and Quality Rollup,...