Windows 10: jumbled words because letters jump backward as typed

Discus and support jumbled words because letters jump backward as typed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; can barely type an email or a comment on Facebook because letters jump backward and words get jumbled as a result... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dianasantos5, Mar 28, 2020.

1. jumbled words because letters jump backward as typed

can barely type an email or a comment on Facebook because letters jump backward and words get jumbled as a result

:)

dianasantos5, Mar 28, 2020
  2. GerryNN Win User

types backwards

Computer will suddenly type any words entered backwards, screen will not scroll down (only flicker and jump), an icon selected on desktop will only display the icon listed at top of desktop, no matter which icon I select.

GerryNN, Mar 28, 2020
  3. dianedec Win User
    When typing the cursor jumps all over resulting in a jumbled document

When typing the cursor jumps all over resulting in a jumbled document

dianedec, Mar 28, 2020
  4. jumbled words because letters jump backward as typed

Internet Explorer seems corrupted, 1 - It locks up, 2 - the cursor jumps around while typing in the search window and other places.

Sounds like a problem with the site scripting more than anything to do with IE specifically.

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

jumbled words because letters jump backward as typed

1. jumbled words because letters jump backward as typed - Similar Threads - jumbled words letters

2. problem letters jump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem letters jump: problem typing - letters jump - especially o and u - cursor goes backwards so goes appears as geso https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-letters-jump/c9d90ea2-83a8-4f68-8fbf-c1d22620ffda
  3. problem letters jump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem letters jump: problem typing - letters jump - especially o and u - cursor goes backwards so goes appears as geso https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-letters-jump/c9d90ea2-83a8-4f68-8fbf-c1d22620ffda
  4. Letters of Words Backwards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Letters of Words Backwards: Hello,Can anyone help me figure out and "fix" this problem? Every once in awhile, sometimes up to 10 times a day, when I type a word the letters come out in the in the right order but they don't line up in the right order. For example: water would show as retaw. The w would...
  5. Letters of Words Backwards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Letters of Words Backwards: Hello,Can anyone help me figure out and "fix" this problem? Every once in awhile, sometimes up to 10 times a day, when I type a word the letters come out in the in the right order but they don't line up in the right order. For example: water would show as retaw. The w would...
  6. Letters of Words Backwards

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Letters on a page dropping out leaving jumbled words.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Letters on a page dropping out leaving jumbled words.: Using Chrome on Windows 10. When opening pages, parts of the content have started to drop out - i.e. missing letters in a word such as "th reas n for this probl m ma be obs ure " etc . If I click on the page it sometimes clears to normal or if I refresh the page then it...
  8. Microsoft word won't type letters

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft word won't type letters: I cannot type in Microsoft word. My laptop won't let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word-wont-type-letters/91fe049b-99b5-41eb-bc7c-ded8f1a9aee7
  9. why are letters typed in backwards since i added windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    why are letters typed in backwards since i added windows 10: why are letters typed in backwards since i added windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-letters-typed-in-backwards-since-i-added/4a231a93-c68b-4f45-8208-ef4a3e63f5d8
  10. Microsoft Word games; JUMBLE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Word games; JUMBLE: Who is responsible for choosing the words in this game? Many of them are ridiculous, such as "moo, shh. heh, huh, reg..." This is a VERY short list of some of the absurdities. You allow slang words but do not recognize proper words like "sere" (withered, dried up). What is...