Windows 10: Jummping Cursor issue. Automatically move to initail point while typin

Discus and support Jummping Cursor issue. Automatically move to initail point while typin in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi recent changed from windows 8 to 10, getting lots of problem. not able to type my cursor is moving to initial position while type any thing. web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by amit2011bar, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Jummping Cursor issue. Automatically move to initail point while typin

Hi
    recent changed from windows 8 to 10, getting lots of problem. not able to type my cursor is moving to initial position while type any thing. web page while moving downward it moving to always top. I check my up arrow and right ward arrow. there is nothing wrong with it. but don't know why m getting this issue after installing windows 10. i was having licenced version of windows 8. now please fix this issue.

:)

amit2011bar, Sep 6, 2015

2. nokia 5800 connected to WLAN but can't browse the WEB

is it my netbook or thehr's something worng with this site?. coz i can't see what i'm typin g but hteh cursor is moving.

maubaninqlot, Sep 6, 2015
  3. How do I move the cursor back to a previous point when I'm typing an email / text message?

Sometimes this feature don't work on long text in message section. For example i'm typing message on horizontal keyboard. when i hold down and move cursor to previous text, screen automatically moving to bottom. i try to move cursor to up screen but automatically
    move bottom.

e.battulga, Sep 6, 2015
Thema:

Jummping Cursor issue. Automatically move to initail point while typin

1. Jummping Cursor issue. Automatically move to initail point while typin - Similar Threads - Jummping Cursor issue

2. cursor not moving

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cursor not moving: on my computer the cursor is not moving right when I get on it it just stops moving or sometimes just jump around my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-not-moving/d590b4f6-bc8d-4216-a64d-16a9dca3f07d
  3. cursor moves irregularly

cursor moves irregularly: The cursor on my monitor moves irregularly, windows sometimes reduce themselves and sometimes expand. I‘ve updated the system. My laptop is Surface Pro 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-moves-irregularly/c9413919-b7cd-47e1-b70f-7881a05fa1a0
  4. cursor stopped moving

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cursor stopped moving: Cursor stopped moving....use windows 10 and I use the finger touchpad not a mouse.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-stopped-moving/3b7d8455-2c5a-4ca3-b771-eccc75049778
  5. I can't move cursor while pressing a key

I can't move cursor while pressing a key: I recently upgraded Windows 8.1 to Windows 10.0. I have tried reinstalling Synaptics, removing and uninstalling Synaptics, disabling palmcheck, but it wouldn't work. It's annoying when you are playing a game that requires moving while pressing keys on your keyboard. I also...
  6. Cursor automatically(mysteriously) moving to the lower right corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor automatically(mysteriously) moving to the lower right corner: I have a new dell computer with windows 10 installed on it and while I'm doing something, whether it be on the internet, candy crush etc., my cursor would move to the right lower corner which then would close me out of whatever I was doing. It just does its own thing and I...
  7. Explore.exe Issue: Automatically Moves to Next ->

in Windows 10 Support
    Explore.exe Issue: Automatically Moves to Next ->: Hello All, Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions. The problem i am having is when i click, for example the first image inside a folder. Automatically the photos begin to change to the next one (Right->) and does not stop till it reaches the last photo. I also...
  8. Can't move cursor on touchpad while typing, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't move cursor on touchpad while typing, please help: Hi, I recently received a new Lenovo laptop, and I've noticed I can't move the cursor at all while holding down any key. This is really irritating, especially as a gamer, so could somebody please help, thanks. (I'm running on Windows 10) My touchpad is a Synaptics...
  9. Moving cursor while typing

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving cursor while typing: When I am typing, emails, chat msgs, etc and I am careful to avoid the touchpad, my cursor will automatically move back to the front or middle of verbiage I have already typed, and cause over typing. 44976
  10. Cursor does not move while using keyboard.

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor does not move while using keyboard.: I've tried to disable Palmcheck but that did no good. If anyone has any idea how to solve this, it'd really help me out. Thanks. 9835