Windows 10: Jummping Cursor issue. Automatically move to initail point while typin

Discus and support Jummping Cursor issue. Automatically move to initail point while typin in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi recent changed from windows 8 to 10, getting lots of problem. not able to type my cursor is moving to initial position while type any thing. web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by amit2011bar, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Jummping Cursor issue. Automatically move to initail point while typin

Hi
    recent changed from windows 8 to 10, getting lots of problem. not able to type my cursor is moving to initial position while type any thing. web page while moving downward it moving to always top. I check my up arrow and right ward arrow. there is nothing wrong with it. but don't know why m getting this issue after installing windows 10. i was having licenced version of windows 8. now please fix this issue.

:)

amit2011bar, Sep 6, 2015

2. nokia 5800 connected to WLAN but can't browse the WEB

is it my netbook or thehr's something worng with this site?. coz i can't see what i'm typin g but hteh cursor is moving.

maubaninqlot, Sep 6, 2015
  3. How do I move the cursor back to a previous point when I'm typing an email / text message?

Sometimes this feature don't work on long text in message section. For example i'm typing message on horizontal keyboard. when i hold down and move cursor to previous text, screen automatically moving to bottom. i try to move cursor to up screen but automatically
    move bottom.

e.battulga, Sep 6, 2015
Thema:

Jummping Cursor issue. Automatically move to initail point while typin

1. Jummping Cursor issue. Automatically move to initail point while typin - Similar Threads - Jummping Cursor issue

2. Cursor is moving left automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor is moving left automatically.: Sir./ madam I have recently Flashed windows 11 in my pc . and I am facing a problem. That Cursor is moving left automatically. I have tried by uninstalling driver to fix this issue. I got failed. Please help me. Is there any file or s/w corrupted.?...
  3. Cursor is moving left automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor is moving left automatically.: Sir./ madam I have recently Flashed windows 11 in my pc . and I am facing a problem. That Cursor is moving left automatically. I have tried by uninstalling driver to fix this issue. I got failed. Please help me. Is there any file or s/w corrupted.?...
  4. Cursor are moving automatically in Taskbar of Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor are moving automatically in Taskbar of Windows 10.: Hi All,I am using Windows 10 Professional Operating System. The issue is that cursor are moving in the Task bar automatically and at that time ,I am not able to control the cursor.Suddenly, it is happening and i don't know what is the root cause of this issue.Looking forward...
  5. Why is the cursor moving to the bottom of page automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is the cursor moving to the bottom of page automatically: The moment I open widows, it flies to the bottom. Why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-cursor-moving-to-the-bottom-of-page/e5721712-1245-4d79-a1e5-5746bc9170ab
  6. Cursor moves to the left by itself while typing

Cursor moves to the left by itself while typing: I've windows 10 and in the recent past, my keyboard and mouse cursor is acting crazy. Like when I use keys such as backspace, number keys above the letters number pad while typing cursor automatically jumps to the left and it is really frustrating when I'm writing an email....
  7. cursor moving issue.

cursor moving issue.: Hi, I'm facing a problem when typing an email, working on Excel, Words or even browsing the internet. The mouse pointer always move by itself to the topleft corner of the screen. It happen on original built in optical mouse or even Bluetooth mouse. I did check the driver...
  8. Cursor automatically(mysteriously) moving to the lower right corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor automatically(mysteriously) moving to the lower right corner: I have a new dell computer with windows 10 installed on it and while I'm doing something, whether it be on the internet, candy crush etc., my cursor would move to the right lower corner which then would close me out of whatever I was doing. It just does its own thing and I...
  9. Moving cursor while typing

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving cursor while typing: When I am typing, emails, chat msgs, etc and I am careful to avoid the touchpad, my cursor will automatically move back to the front or middle of verbiage I have already typed, and cause over typing. 44976
  10. Cursor does not move while using keyboard.

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor does not move while using keyboard.: I've tried to disable Palmcheck but that did no good. If anyone has any idea how to solve this, it'd really help me out. Thanks. 9835