Windows 10: Jump List problem in MS Office (Windows 10 and Office 2016)

Discus and support Jump List problem in MS Office (Windows 10 and Office 2016) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My problem is specific to MS Office and Excel: I cannot move and sort the pinned jump list items in these apps. However the feature of moving jump list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OttoMich, Mar 7, 2019.

1. OttoMich Win User

Jump List problem in MS Office (Windows 10 and Office 2016)

My problem is specific to MS Office and Excel: I cannot move and sort the pinned jump list items in these apps. However the feature of moving jump list items works with different programs like File Explorer, Acrobat, Photoshop, PowerPoint.

:)

OttoMich, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Angstromm Win User

Jump List Problem

I can move/sort pinned jump list items for File Explorer, Acrobat, Photoshop, etc. but not for MS Office Word and Excel. Oddly, I can sort items in PowerPoint. Haven't tried any other MS Office programs, though. Any notions. The usual fair of support
    doesn't address the specific issue I'm having and suggested registry edits don't help.

Windows 10

Office 2016

Thanks!

Moved from: Office/Unknown/other/Windows 10/Office 2016

Angstromm, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Mar 7, 2019
  4. SRV
    srv Win User

Jump Lists Not working for Word 2016 or Excel 2016

so jump lists via my taskbar and windows 10, I'm not having much joy :-(

I've just got a new desktop (Jan 2016) with windows 10 pre-loaded and I installed office 2010 - jump lists didn't work - so I thought I'll uninstall and install office 2016 64bit - jump lists still don't work arrggggg!

But they work for IE and notepad and file explorer but not for firefox or photoshop elements.

I've tried deleting the files from:
    %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\AutomaticDestinations
    %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\CustomDestinations
    and rebooting but to no avail

any ideas anyone????

I really need jump lists working for Excel & Word.

Thema:

1. Jump List problem in MS Office (Windows 10 and Office 2016) - Similar Threads - Jump List problem

2. Microsoft Office Jump Lists not working anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office Jump Lists not working anymore: I am running WIndows 10 64 bit and Office 2019 Standard. My jumplists still work for Web Browsers and WIndows Explorer but but not Office Excel and Word or adobe photoshop, acrobat. It shows the old list including pinned items and the old history which does not update anymore...
  3. Microsoft Office Jump Lists not working anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Office Jump Lists not working anymore: I am running WIndows 10 64 bit and Office 2019 Standard. My jumplists still work for Web Browsers and WIndows Explorer but but not Office Excel and Word or adobe photoshop, acrobat. It shows the old list including pinned items and the old history which does not update anymore...
  4. Jump list AppIDs for Office 2016 x64bit?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Jump list AppIDs for Office 2016 x64bit?: My firm plans to migrate to 64 bit Office by the end of the year. So my question is this: are the AppIDs for the 32 bit versions for MS Office apps the same as the AppIDs for the 64 bit versions? Geeky TMI / aka why I'm asking: I am concerned about losing jump lists for...
  5. Purchase Ms Office 2016 Professional

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Purchase Ms Office 2016 Professional: Friends computer hard drive died. Replaced it with an ssd, installed Win10 and now I need Ms Office 2016 Professional. There's a million listings with prices all over the board. I never liked buying software from just anyone but the company I have used for years has exited...
  6. Uninstalling MS Office 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling MS Office 2016: While doing a manual uninstall of MS Office 2016, one of the steps talks about a folder "MSOCache" being in the root folder of my hard drive. I did not see such a folder on my hard drive. Should the folder be there if OFFICE were still installed/buried somewhere in the...
  7. MS Office 2016

MS Office 2016: Where can I download Office Pro Plus 2016. I Have it and have Key for it but takes a long time to download. want to have Disk Image of it. 140675
  8. MS office Excel 2016

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS office Excel 2016: How do I apply a new Theme Font to existing workbooks created with another Theme so that all fonts are changed to the new Theme? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-excel-2016/1465ff54-f342-4038-85bf-30d61a970d98
  9. MS Office 2016 installation problems

MS Office 2016 installation problems: Hello, I'm running a PC with Windows 10 64-bit installed. I purchased a new copy of Microsoft Office 2016 to upgrade the installed Microsoft Office 2007. I think I made a mistake of not first uninstalling Office 2007 before installation of Office 2016 as ended up running...
  10. Problems reinstalling Office 2016

Problems reinstalling Office 2016: Over the past few days I've posted regarding Office 2016/365. It's been giving me various problems, and so I have decided to do a complete uninstall/reinstall from the ISO. Except now I cannot reinstall; I continue to get a message saying that I have to remove 'Office 16...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Excel jump list doesnt work windows 10

2. Excel jump list doesnt work

3. office jump lists

4. jump list office