Windows 10: Jump List vertical spacing

Discus and support Jump List vertical spacing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Anyone know of a way to condense down the vertical spacing for Jump Lists? It may be reasonable for tablets, but the spacing is ridiculously over-large... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ltwally, Apr 20, 2016.

1. ltwally Win User

Jump List vertical spacing

Anyone know of a way to condense down the vertical spacing for Jump Lists? It may be reasonable for tablets, but the spacing is ridiculously over-large for anything with a mouse.

Thanks

Jump List vertical spacing [​IMG]

:)

ltwally, Apr 20, 2016
  2. MFview52 Win User

Window screen vertical rolling or jumping up then down before stabilization of screen

When I open the window or refresh the window screen, the window screen sudden rolling down then goes up or jumping down then up.

It stabilized after once or twice rolling.

Sample is when I open yahoo email, place the cursor on blank space after typing the first letter, the screen jumped down then up.

My default browser is google chrome, HP pavilion destop computer, it happens all the first viewing of any application.

What is the cause of this vertical rolling of screen?

MFview52, Apr 20, 2016
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    I am trying to enlarge the jumplist by draging it will not work.

A Jump list cannot be dragged to make it bigger.

If you want to increase the number of recent items that can be displayed in a Jump list:

• Right-click on an empty space on the Taskbar
    • From the menu, choose Properties
    • From the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window, choose the Start Menu tab
    • Adjust the "Number of recent items to display in Jump lists" as you wish.

BulldogXX, Apr 20, 2016
Thema:

Jump List vertical spacing

1. Jump List vertical spacing - Similar Threads - Jump List vertical

2. How do I change the vertical line spacing in Jumnp Lists

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the vertical line spacing in Jumnp Lists: The items on a jumplist for me typically open emails appear to be double spaced.This severely limits the efficiency of use as I have to go to the bottom then click to scroll to the next list full.It was much smaller though still to big in Win 10How can I change the vertical...
  3. Jump list issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jump list issue: I recently upgraded from windows 10 to windows 11. On Windows 10, under on my task bar I had one file pinned to the excel jump list. However, after I upgraded, the files seems to be permanently in the jump list. When I click on it, I get the message “The item you have...
  4. Jump lists?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jump lists?: Win 10 Pro 22H2, fully up-to-date.Not sure this is a Jump List issue or something else...In the past, when I clicked Start>Run I could click the v at right end of the Open: box to pop up and select from a list of recently run apps, eg, msinfo32, regedit, services.msc, etc....
  5. Jump lists?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jump lists?: Win 10 Pro 22H2, fully up-to-date.Not sure this is a Jump List issue or something else...In the past, when I clicked Start>Run I could click the v at right end of the Open: box to pop up and select from a list of recently run apps, eg, msinfo32, regedit, services.msc, etc....
  6. Jump lists?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. JUMP Lists

JUMP Lists: Do JUMP Lists still work in the Windows 10 taskbar? For Windows 10 Home, Version 20H2, OS build 19042.1165. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jump-lists/30e338af-26cf-434d-9f56-d39d975ba257
  8. Jump lists IE

in Browsers and Email
    Jump lists IE: SInce updating to Win 1903 i notice the jump list on IE behaving a little odd, i have pinned and frequent sites in it. The favicons are random in behaviour as sometimes a few of them will be blank upon right click of IE in my start menu. But then i will try it again and...
  9. Jump list

Jump list: If you don't want jump list on the web browser in the taskbar 1.Settings 2.personalisation 3.start 4.Show recently opened items in jump list on start or the taskbar, click off. However this works only once, when you reboot and use your web browser, the jump list ends up...
  10. jump list

jump list: hello people is there a hack or tweak out there that wil let me change the order of my pinned itmes in the jumplist you used to be able to drag them,,, but no more 92365