Windows 10: Jumper Ezbook 2 Ultrabook BSODing after Windows Update

Discus and support Jumper Ezbook 2 Ultrabook BSODing after Windows Update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys! I got a Jumper Ezbook 2 ultrabook and the thing has been BSODing at some point during the Windows Update process. The laptop is brand new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AgentDBCooper, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Jumper Ezbook 2 Ultrabook BSODing after Windows Update

Hey guys!

I got a Jumper Ezbook 2 ultrabook and the thing has been BSODing at some point during the Windows Update process. The laptop is brand new and first thing I did was update.

As per the instructions, I've attached the zip file for review. My apologies for having absolutely no idea how to read the results. Thanks for the help! I really hope I don't have to send this thing bad! Minus this issue, it's actually quite nice!

:)

AgentDBCooper, Dec 1, 2016
  2. Pol Haz Win User

buggie sd card read function in windows 10 pro?

Hi,

I see the some problems in the notebook Jumper EZbook 2, Exo E15 and others similar. SD Cards poor performance in NTFS, FAT32 or exFAT format on Windows 10 64

SOLUTION specific for this case: Install Windows 10 32 bits.

Cause: Unknown to me.

Pol Haz, Dec 1, 2016
  3. DocRocks Win User
    Slow performance after Windows 10 Home update 10.0.143.93

On my Lenovo Ultrabook (2 years old) after installing the Windows update in the title of this mail, Windows boot, power off and opening or closing programs is 2 or 3 times slower than before. Is this a common problem?

DocRocks, Dec 1, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Jumper Ezbook 2 Ultrabook BSODing after Windows Update

Hi AgentDBCooper,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Please check your manufacturer for network driver updates.

axe0, Dec 1, 2016
  5. Hey! Thank you and for your reply!

The Jumper Ezbook 2 only has one single set of drivers. There are no older or newer versions available. Just the single one. I've tried uninstalling and removing the drivers and then reinstalling with the ones freshly downloaded. They appear to be the same ones.. at least the date is.

Was that my issue? The network card drivers?

6. lifetec Win User
    The dumpfile blames
    Code: BugCheck 50, {ffffe000b64ff000, 2, fffff800bd247a97, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bcmdhd63.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bcmdhd63.sys Could not read faulting driver name Probably caused by : bcmdhd63.sys ( bcmdhd63+7a97 )[/quote] This is your wireless driver.
    You have this network card [01]: Broadcom 802.11n Wireless SDIO Adapter

lifetec, Dec 1, 2016
  7. This is your wireless driver.
    You have this network card [01]: Broadcom 802.11n Wireless SDIO Adapter[/quote] Thanks for the reply!

Does this mean the hardware is faulty? Since there is literally only one version of the driver out and Windows can't install anything for it. What should I do in this case?

8. axe0 New Member

If there are no different drivers then it is likely the wifi card itself (although it cannot be tested like we usually would do, trying different driver versions), in which case it is best to send the laptop back.

axe0, Dec 1, 2016
  9. lifetec Win User
    lifetec, Dec 1, 2016
  10. Awesome. Does this mean that I need to wait for an update for it? Can I disable a specific update to fix this? Will disabling wireless card fix BSOD? Perhaps disable Windows Update immediately after restore to stock?

11. lifetec Win User
    Do not think microsoft will make a update for this, they see this as an obsolete device. This forum thread is from 2015.
    What is the exact driver version of you.
    Some people on that thread said that installing a older version worked for them.
    Maybe a older version from a other manufacturer will also work on your system, but you never know if a windows update again put you in the same situation.

Also you are now running a old windows 10 build Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) wich can give all kinds of problems Security, stability, missing new features etc. if your not updating windows

Other possibilty might be to buy a other Usb wireless card which is compatible with windows 10 and disable your broadcom wireless adapter.

You said this is brand new laptop, did you contact the reseller about this situation and ask them if they knew about this problem and if they have a solution (maybe a new usb wireless card for free).

lifetec, Dec 2, 2016
  12. Thanks guys for all the help!

So I've spent the last few days fooling around with this thing. I used the factory image and restored one more time and let all the updates perform. That was 2 days ago. I haven't had a BSOD yet. I really didn't have time to play with it much, so I have been playing the fire place on YouTube on 1080p, coping stuff off my desktop via network and downloading torrents like crazy. 2 days now and no issues yet. Could that happen? I mean.. Just fix itself like that? I mean, if it's an unsupported driver?

I really hope it doesn't fail me again. This is the longest it's gone and fully updated. Fingers crossed!

AgentDBCooper, Dec 4, 2016
  13. Jumper Ezbook 2 Ultrabook BSODing after Windows Update

I totally jinxed it. 3 days later, BSOD. *Sad

I was wondering if I could trouble you guys to help me analyse the latest zip file? I have wiped and reinstalled and updated Windows without any BSOD. Perhaps it'll yield different information? Thanks!

14. axe0 New Member
    Let's try a test

Jumper Ezbook 2 Ultrabook BSODing after Windows Update [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

15. Man.. I would have totally been all over that..

The Jumper Ezbook 2, which I'm having issues with now, I have no idea how to boot from USB!! The only information online available is from the manufacturer about restoring using Acronis. That is the only USB the BIOS will recognize. Nothing by Rufus will be recognized.

I've posted help on xda about how to boot from USB. There are people running Linux on this and I have no idea how! I got Linux Mint on USB and it won't recognize as an option to boot from.

If you guys have any idea on how to boot from USB, that'd be awesome! I've been racking my mind!

Thema:

1. Jumper Ezbook 2 Ultrabook BSODing after Windows Update - Similar Threads - Jumper Ezbook Ultrabook

2. Continuous BSODing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Continuous BSODing: Hello! I've been using my 2022 ROG Flow X16 GV601RW for a few months I bought it in october 2022 and now it's constantly having BSODs which seemingly come from nowhere. The stop code is always DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, and I searched it up online and checked solutions. I...
  3. After windows automatically started updating after I said no, it bsoded during the update...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After windows automatically started updating after I said no, it bsoded during the update...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/programed_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4g1wd/after_windows_automatically_started_updating/
  4. Windows BSODing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows BSODing: I don’t know if this is the right subreddit for this, but there isn’t an r/windows support so oh well. Over the past 3 days my computer has BSODed 3 times. Here is what I know: 1st: The error code all 3 times was “ERROR: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA” or something along those...
  5. I've bought a new computer - Jumper EZbook with windows10. Can't access my e-mails.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I've bought a new computer - Jumper EZbook with windows10. Can't access my e-mails.: As the title says - new computer won't deal with my emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-bought-a-new-computer-jumper-ezbook-with/d79a2c57-2a84-4a1b-8c78-7cb82ae9446f
  6. Jumper EZBOOK X4 back lit keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Jumper EZBOOK X4 back lit keyboard: Hi 10 members . I wanted to ask if any of you have knowledge or heard about the laptop called JUMPER EZBOOK X4 . This is a Chinese brand and I bought it for my wife's Christmas . Here is the issue : The back lit keyboard has to be switched on manually by fn+space ( it has...
  7. Jumper EZBOOK X4 back lit keyboard

Jumper EZBOOK X4 back lit keyboard: Hi 10 members . I wanted to ask if any of you have knowledge or heard about the laptop called JUMPER EZBOOK X4 . This is a Chinese brand and I bought it for my wife's Christmas . Here is the issue : The back lit keyboard has to be switched on manually by fn+space ( it has...
  8. Jumper EZBOOK X4 back lit keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
  9. Jumper EZBOOK X4 back lit keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
  10. HP Ultrabook touchscreen is not working

HP Ultrabook touchscreen is not working: Split from this thread. hp ultrabook touch screen does not work , tried update, disable/enable no success ***Split from HID Touchscreen disconnecting***...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jumper ezbook2 update

2. jumoer ultrabook restore

3. Jumper ezbook unplug everything

4. ezbook x4 wireless driver replace,
  5. bcmdhd63.sys jumper,
  6. ezbook 2 drivers