Windows 10: Jumper EZBOOK X4 back lit keyboard

Discus and support Jumper EZBOOK X4 back lit keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi 10 members . I wanted to ask if any of you have knowledge or heard about the laptop called JUMPER EZBOOK X4 . This is a Chinese brand and I bought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tamo, Nov 11, 2018.

1. tamo Win User

Jumper EZBOOK X4 back lit keyboard

Hi 10 members .

I wanted to ask if any of you have knowledge or heard about the laptop called JUMPER EZBOOK X4 .

This is a Chinese brand and I bought it for my wife's Christmas .

Here is the issue : The back lit keyboard has to be switched on manually by fn+space ( it has 2 lighting levels ) and once on it STAYS on until I switch it back of by fn+space . Now ! I have many years experience with both laptops and desktop hardware and very familiar with the windows 10 power settings so unless I am missing something this is how this laptop is meant to be . I have never came across this set up . What I have always saw is the back-lit keyboard going off after a period of inactivity then comes on with a trackpad swipe or any key stroke . I have scoured the web for "jumper" support thinking there could be a driver or app to DL with no luck .

Any one got an idea ?

Thanks

:)

2. Microsoft Sidewinder x4 Keyboard "Macro Key Not Assigned" / Stuck on Auto

Hi Jamie,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Microsoft Sidewinder x4 Keyboard, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you download the latest driver for your keyboard. Here is the
    link.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Jumper Ezbook 2 Ultrabook BSODing after Windows Update

Hey! Thank you and for your reply!

The Jumper Ezbook 2 only has one single set of drivers. There are no older or newer versions available. Just the single one. I've tried uninstalling and removing the drivers and then reinstalling with the ones freshly downloaded. They appear to be the same ones.. at least the date is.

Was that my issue? The network card drivers?

AgentDBCooper, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Jumper EZBOOK X4 back lit keyboard

Jumper Ezbook 2 Ultrabook BSODing after Windows Update

Hey guys!

I got a Jumper Ezbook 2 ultrabook and the thing has been BSODing at some point during the Windows Update process. The laptop is brand new and first thing I did was update.

As per the instructions, I've attached the zip file for review. My apologies for having absolutely no idea how to read the results. Thanks for the help! I really hope I don't have to send this thing bad! Minus this issue, it's actually quite nice!

AgentDBCooper, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Jumper EZBOOK X4 back lit keyboard

1. Jumper EZBOOK X4 back lit keyboard - Similar Threads - Jumper EZBOOK lit

2. Back lit keyboard not working even though it has worked for a while?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Back lit keyboard not working even though it has worked for a while?: please help submitted by /u/Botober [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv0jay/back_lit_keyboard_not_working_even_though_it_has/
  3. I've bought a new computer - Jumper EZbook with windows10. Can't access my e-mails.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I've bought a new computer - Jumper EZbook with windows10. Can't access my e-mails.: As the title says - new computer won't deal with my emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-bought-a-new-computer-jumper-ezbook-with/d79a2c57-2a84-4a1b-8c78-7cb82ae9446f
  4. Sidewinder X4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sidewinder X4: My uncle gave me a sidewinder x4 keyboard. I plugged it in. And nothing. Wouldn't work. Installed drivers from https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/d/sidewinder-x4-keyboard already. I reformatted my computer thinking it may be something wrong with it. It works fine...
  5. Keyboard Lights? How do I get the keyboard lit?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Lights? How do I get the keyboard lit?: How do I get the keyboard to light up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-lights-how-do-i-get-the-keyboard-lit/58ca4b5b-8aaa-4f69-9608-2d041b784158
  6. Jumper EZBOOK X4 back lit keyboard

Jumper EZBOOK X4 back lit keyboard: Hi 10 members . I wanted to ask if any of you have knowledge or heard about the laptop called JUMPER EZBOOK X4 . This is a Chinese brand and I bought it for my wife's Christmas . Here is the issue : The back lit keyboard has to be switched on manually by fn+space ( it has...
  7. Jumper EZBOOK X4 back lit keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Jumper EZBOOK X4 back lit keyboard: Hi 10 members . I wanted to ask if any of you have knowledge or heard about the laptop called JUMPER EZBOOK X4 . This is a Chinese brand and I bought it for my wife's Christmas . Here is the issue : The back lit keyboard has to be switched on manually by fn+space ( it has...
  8. Jumper EZBOOK X4 back lit keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
  9. Sidewinder X4 Keyboard Media Keys Not Working

Sidewinder X4 Keyboard Media Keys Not Working: Media keys do not work to control iTunes or Groove Music apps. Play button seems to Play and immediately pause again, Next" and "Previous" keys do nothing. Mute and Volume Up and Down keys work fine. Windows 10 PC, i7, lots of ram and big GPU. Microsoft Keyboard and...
  10. Jumper Ezbook 2 Ultrabook BSODing after Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Jumper Ezbook 2 Ultrabook BSODing after Windows Update: Hey guys! I got a Jumper Ezbook 2 ultrabook and the thing has been BSODing at some point during the Windows Update process. The laptop is brand new and first thing I did was update. As per the instructions, I've attached the zip file for review. My apologies for having...