Windows 10: jumping curser

Discus and support jumping curser in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been experiencing my curser jumping around on the pages. How do I fix this> I have an HP Laptop that I installed windows 10 on a couple of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ConnieShallenberger, Nov 24, 2018.

1. jumping curser

I have been experiencing my curser jumping around on the pages. How do I fix this> I have an HP Laptop that I installed windows 10 on a couple of years ago, but this is a recent problem.

:)

ConnieShallenberger, Nov 24, 2018
  2. Linc3 Win User

windows 10 curser jumps, pages jumps help

I have a HP Envy 360 Laptop with Windows 10. I barely touch it and the curser jumps. I can't get curser to settle on a particular item. My pages jump without notice, while I am viewing one it jumps to another page. This is maddening! Can you
    help please?

Linc3, Nov 24, 2018
  3. GeoffM57 Win User
    Curser keeps jumping all over the place

I have recently purchased an HP Pavilion computer and upgraded to windows 10. It ran really well for a while but now the curser jumps all over the place. Sometimes while typing and other times on its own. I don't have a touch pad so that is not the problem.
    I have tried two different virus checkers including Nortons and Kerperski and no virus has shown up. I even started in safe mode and ran virus checkers and still no virus showed up. I have noted that the curser often goes to the bottom left screen and flashes
    in some little circles which are opaque. Other times it opens thing up as it moves to the start menu and flashes. Can anyone give me suggestion how to fix this as it is really frustrating.

GeoffM57, Nov 24, 2018
  4. jumping curser

While typing on my laptop keyboard the curser jumps at random anywhere on my document

While typing on my laptop keyboard the curser jumps at random anywhere on my document deletes up to a whole paragraph of typed information and begins to type on the bottom of the pg where I am working - really annoying. Tried one of the suggestions on
    here but it is still occurring.

VickieRakich, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

jumping curser

1. jumping curser - Similar Threads - jumping curser

2. Windows explorer jumps to the top whenever I open a PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer jumps to the top whenever I open a PDF: This is a problem that others have asked about and Microsoft still hasn't fixed this problem. When is it getting fixed? Is anyone at Microsoft working on this problem? This 'solution' doesn't work, or if it does it goes right back to being a problem again: [Fix] File Explorer...
  3. Windows explorer jumps to the top whenever I open a PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer jumps to the top whenever I open a PDF: This is a problem that others have asked about and Microsoft still hasn't fixed this problem. When is it getting fixed? Is anyone at Microsoft working on this problem? This 'solution' doesn't work, or if it does it goes right back to being a problem again: [Fix] File Explorer...
  4. Why is my cursor jumping all over my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my cursor jumping all over my screen?: Every hour or two that my computer is on, my cursor starts jumping around the screen and clicking randomly. It appears to be a touchpad issue as I can turn off the touchpad to make it stop moving, and then use a mouse just fine. I thought that the problem might be dust either...
  5. Why is my cursor jumping all over my screen?

Why is my cursor jumping all over my screen?: Every hour or two that my computer is on, my cursor starts jumping around the screen and clicking randomly. It appears to be a touchpad issue as I can turn off the touchpad to make it stop moving, and then use a mouse just fine. I thought that the problem might be dust either...
  6. Jumping Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Jumping Mouse: My mouse is jumping and there is nothing that will fix the problem, Is there any new software for the mouse?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jumping-mouse/272ded73-f305-4c0a-ab79-8b66b4e066be
  7. Jumping Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jumping Mouse: My mouse is jumping and there is nothing that will fix the problem, Is there any new software for the mouse?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jumping-mouse/272ded73-f305-4c0a-ab79-8b66b4e066be
  8. Jumping Mouse

9. window 10 pavillion 7,.... curser jumping, page scrolls when finger is slightly on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    window 10 pavillion 7,.... curser jumping, page scrolls when finger is slightly on...: i spent the whole day making sure my computer is updated and i checked the drivers and devices are correct. but i still cant figure out why the page still scrolls up or down even if i have left my finger lightly on the pad that controlls the...
  10. Curser jumping around and doing wierd things windows 10 from touch pad.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Curser jumping around and doing wierd things windows 10 from touch pad.: After a security update and reboot, my cursor is going crazy. Jumping from one point to another when I try to navigate. Sometime the touch will work and other times not. It opens things I don't want and messes up documents. I lowered the sensitivity, but that did not...