Windows 10: "Jumping" Mouse on HP All-In-One

Discus and support "Jumping" Mouse on HP All-In-One in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a computer that the mouse jumps all over the screen when you try to use it. I have tried 4 different mice, updating the chipset drivers, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JustAnAdroidUser, Jan 21, 2021.

1. "Jumping" Mouse on HP All-In-One

/u/JustAnAdroidUser, Jan 21, 2021

2. Jumping mouse cursor

Mouse cursor keeps jumping out of control. I've uninstalled it (there were 3 listed under the mouse device) and then updated the device driver. Didn't fix it. What do I do?

Charlie T65, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Mouse jumps and processes automatically

Sometimes my mouse external as well as touch pad jumps and pro

cesses automatically.... I have to either restart the laptop or terminate the application which I am working on.....I have hp Pavilion X 360 … Kindly suggest how to solve this problem....I have never faced this issue in Dell Inspiron.

ArchanaSahare, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Duck13 Win User

"Jumping" Mouse on HP All-In-One

Jumping mouse

Two days ago I updated Win 10 on my HP Pavilion and now sometimes my mouse jumps all over. Any fix for this?

Duck13, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

"Jumping" Mouse on HP All-In-One

1. "Jumping" Mouse on HP All-In-One - Similar Threads - Jumping Mouse

2. Jumping Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Jumping Mouse: My mouse is jumping and there is nothing that will fix the problem, Is there any new software for the mouse?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jumping-mouse/272ded73-f305-4c0a-ab79-8b66b4e066be
  3. Jumping Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jumping Mouse: My mouse is jumping and there is nothing that will fix the problem, Is there any new software for the mouse?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jumping-mouse/272ded73-f305-4c0a-ab79-8b66b4e066be
  4. Jumping Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My mouse pointer jumps to right side of double screen if I stop moving it. does anyone know...

My mouse pointer jumps to right side of double screen if I stop moving it. does anyone know...: I am working and when I stop moving the mouse it jumps to the upper right. I have to bring it back down to the area Im working and then it will jump back to the upper right. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to stop it....
  6. My mouse pointer jumps to right side of double screen if I stop moving it. does anyone know...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse pointer jumps to right side of double screen if I stop moving it. does anyone know...: I am working and when I stop moving the mouse it jumps to the upper right. I have to bring it back down to the area Im working and then it will jump back to the upper right. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to stop it....
  7. Mouse pointer keeps jumping to the top right corner of extended display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer keeps jumping to the top right corner of extended display: hi,When I have my display extended to an external screen, every couple of minutes the mouse pointer suddenly jumps to the top right corner of the desktop. This can happen even as I am in the process of clicking, so I have accidentally closed my window several times, sometimes...
  8. Mouse pointer keeps jumping to the top right corner of extended display

Mouse pointer keeps jumping to the top right corner of extended display: hi,When I have my display extended to an external screen, every couple of minutes the mouse pointer suddenly jumps to the top right corner of the desktop. This can happen even as I am in the process of clicking, so I have accidentally closed my window several times, sometimes...
  9. USB Mouse jumps around for a few minutes when first signing in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB Mouse jumps around for a few minutes when first signing in windows 10: Hi,Due to a possible virus, I reset my windows 10 desktop. Now the USB Mouse jumps around for a few minutes when first signing in windows 10. The OS has 2 accounts: one admin and one local user. The jumping mouse only happens for the local user, not admin account. After the...
  10. USB Mouse jumps around for a few minutes when first signing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Mouse jumps around for a few minutes when first signing in windows 10: Hi,Due to a possible virus, I reset my windows 10 desktop. Now the USB Mouse jumps around for a few minutes when first signing in windows 10. The OS has 2 accounts: one admin and one local user. The jumping mouse only happens for the local user, not admin account. After the...