Windows 10: Jumping mouse

Discus and support Jumping mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mouse jumps all over and I can not control it. Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SandyMolumby, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Jumping mouse

My mouse jumps all over and I can not control it. Please help

:)

SandyMolumby, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Jumping mouse..

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, we'd like to clarify the following information:

• When was the last time your mouse cursor is working fine?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Looking forward for your response.

Antoneth Ber, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

Jumping mouse

cannot turn off jump list

Hi Rohit,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the Jump Lists on Windows 10:

• Go to Start menu, search Settings, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Select Start.
    • Turn off the Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Jumping mouse

1. Jumping mouse - Similar Threads - Jumping mouse

2. Asus laptop touchpad cursor / mouse pointer jumps - SOLUTION!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus laptop touchpad cursor / mouse pointer jumps - SOLUTION!: There are many, many threads about this issue, all of which give the wrong answers. The problem is that on Asus x401u and probably many other similar makes and models, the touchpad works properly when the laptop is running on battery power alone, but jumps wildly when plugged...
  3. Mouse pointer jumps to lower right of display and does not respond

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mouse pointer jumps to lower right of display and does not respond: This started about a month ago and appears to be getting worse. Mouse pointer appears to be controlled by outside entity - Malware? It will jump to lower right of display and sometimes select functions that are in that area of task bar. Have also found computer brought out...
  4. Touchpad mouse cursor stops, jumps or goes in opposite direction?

Touchpad mouse cursor stops, jumps or goes in opposite direction?: So I've recently noticed that when I'm home using my laptop/netbook, it's an iOTA Slim FHD - (Intel Quad Core Pentium N4200 (Burst 2.5GHz) Processor, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC Storage, QWERTY UK Keyboard, Windows 10). The strange thing is, that this doesn't happen during the day...
  5. Trackpad mouse jumps around while clicking on Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trackpad mouse jumps around while clicking on Surface Book 2: Hello. I've been using my Surface Book 2 for a few weeks, and ever since the first day I've been experiencing this weird jumping glitch with my trackpad mouse. It only seems to occur when I click something and quickly shift my mouse. Instead of the pointer moving, it just...
  6. Mouse jumping around/ moving on its own

Mouse jumping around/ moving on its own: Today I was playing a game, Endless Legend, when my mouse started zooming in and out really quickly. At first I thought it was just me touching the trackpad accidentally, but it carried on even when I wasn't touching the PC. I even unplugged my physical mouse and the problem...
  7. Mouse jumping around/ moving on its own

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse jumping around/ moving on its own: Today I was playing a game, Endless Legend, when my mouse started zooming in and out really quickly. At first I thought it was just me touching the trackpad accidentally, but it carried on even when I wasn't touching the PC. I even unplugged my physical mouse and the problem...
  8. length of typing/mouse jumping around

length of typing/mouse jumping around: I am having a problem with my mouse jumping around when I try to type anything longer than about 4-5 characters in Windows 10, especially when typing a password. I can not figure out how to change to type infinitely instead of these limited characters. Can anyone help here?...
  9. Microsoft arc mouse cursor jumping to right corner repeatedly

Microsoft arc mouse cursor jumping to right corner repeatedly: I have a Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10. In both Edge and Chrome, cursor jumps to the right corner repeatedly. I have changed batteries , cleaned the mouse, restarted … All of the above didn't help What can be the cause? Is there something to do about the problem? Thank...
  10. mouse pointer jumps automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mouse pointer jumps automatically: I recently bought new laptop from HP with Windows 10 Preinstalled. I noticed that while using touchpad, sometimes the mouse pointer jumps and goes to another place than the place earlier it was. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, troubleshooted the problem,...