Windows 10: June 2023 no bluetooth again after update of windows

Discus and support June 2023 no bluetooth again after update of windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Tried ALL troubleshooting steps, ALL! Shouldn't have this every couple of months. Goodbye, Windows, stop making excuses, because I am tired of this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KB Huber, Jun 7, 2023.

1. KB Huber Win User

June 2023 no bluetooth again after update of windows

Tried ALL troubleshooting steps, ALL! Shouldn't have this every couple of months. Goodbye, Windows, stop making excuses, because I am tired of this nonsense. Every other update this happens. Drivers are there, but they get greyed out. Oncer again, I have tried Everything and I am sick of it.

:)

KB Huber, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Edge update will disable Internet Explorer February 14, 2023

Read more:

Brink, Jun 7, 2023
  3. DirectX June Update

Microsoft has released an updated version of DirectX for June, although it isn’t clear whether the update is just for DirectX 9.0c or for DirectX 10 on Vista as well. Regardless of this, it is still recommended that Vista users update their systems because Vista will benefit from any DirectX 9.0c fixes when playing DirectX 9 games. The web installer is only for Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 (both 32-bit and 64-bit versions), whilst the redistributable version will also work with Vista. The download links are listed below:
    • Web installer for Windows 2000, XP and 2003: download [44KB - 41.4MB]
    • Redistributable installer for Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista: download [53.6MB]

Jimmy 2004, Jun 7, 2023
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

1. June 2023 no bluetooth again after update of windows - Similar Threads - June 2023 bluetooth

2. PC crashing repeatedly after June 2023 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing repeatedly after June 2023 updates: I was on vacation June 15-21 and it worked when I got back. In the past couple of days it has been booting then crashing within a few seconds. Sometimes it can't even boot at all and just instantly crashes. I've tried uninstalling the update but it fails. I've done a system...
  3. PC crashing repeatedly after June 2023 updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing repeatedly after June 2023 updates: I was on vacation June 15-21 and it worked when I got back. In the past couple of days it has been booting then crashing within a few seconds. Sometimes it can't even boot at all and just instantly crashes. I've tried uninstalling the update but it fails. I've done a system...
  4. June 2023 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    June 2023 update: To mitigate the vulnerability associated with CVE-2023-32019, install the June 2023 Windows update or a later Windows update. By default, the fix for this vulnerability is disabled. To enable the fix, you must set a registry key value based on your Windows operating...
  5. June 2023 update

June 2023 update: To mitigate the vulnerability associated with CVE-2023-32019, install the June 2023 Windows update or a later Windows update. By default, the fix for this vulnerability is disabled. To enable the fix, you must set a registry key value based on your Windows operating...
  6. June 2023 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Microsoft June 2023 Security Updates

Microsoft June 2023 Security Updates: June 2023 Security UpdatesThis release consists of the following 73 Microsoft CVEs:Tag CVE Base Score CVSS Vector Exploitability FAQs? Workarounds? Mitigations?Azure DevOps CVE-2023-21565Azure DevOps CVE-2023-21569.NET and Visual Studio CVE-2023-24895 7.8Microsoft Dynamics...
  8. June 2023 no bluetooth again after update of windows

June 2023 no bluetooth again after update of windows: Tried ALL troubleshooting steps, ALL! Shouldn't have this every couple of months. Goodbye, Windows, stop making excuses, because I am tired of this nonsense. Every other update this happens. Drivers are there, but they get greyed out. Oncer again, I have tried Everything and...
  9. How to activate bluetooth driver again after 13April 2023 windows 11 update??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate bluetooth driver again after 13April 2023 windows 11 update??: Hello Team,I need urgent assist on this, please!!-I can not do any updates it just shows an error and keeps retrying!-It says failed and my Bluetooth driver is just gone!...
  10. How to activate bluetooth driver again after 13April 2023 windows 11 update??

How to activate bluetooth driver again after 13April 2023 windows 11 update??: Hello Team,I need urgent assist on this, please!!-I can not do any updates it just shows an error and keeps retrying!-It says failed and my Bluetooth driver is just gone!...