Windows 10: june update

Discus and support june update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; your june update has done strange things to my pc...desktop. including splitting my c drive and calling on {g} now can I copy and paste it back or do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by martinjq, Jun 25, 2020.

1. martinjq Win User

june update

your june update has done strange things to my pc...desktop.

including splitting my c drive and calling on {g} now

can I copy and paste it back or do I have to completely uninstall,do a clean copy and lose all my work

:)

martinjq, Jun 25, 2020

2. DirectX June Update

Microsoft has released an updated version of DirectX for June, although it isn’t clear whether the update is just for DirectX 9.0c or for DirectX 10 on Vista as well. Regardless of this, it is still recommended that Vista users update their systems because Vista will benefit from any DirectX 9.0c fixes when playing DirectX 9 games. The web installer is only for Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 (both 32-bit and 64-bit versions), whilst the redistributable version will also work with Vista. The download links are listed below:
    • Web installer for Windows 2000, XP and 2003: download [44KB - 41.4MB]
    • Redistributable installer for Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista: download [53.6MB]

Jimmy 2004, Jun 25, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond june update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

june update

June 14 update will not fully install

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the method below and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Update
    troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type
      troubleshooting
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Reply us back with the results. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

june update

1. june update - Similar Threads - june update

2. I have proper internet connection but after June W11 update connection is not recognized...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have proper internet connection but after June W11 update connection is not recognized...: So in June I think, I did the regular windows update as well as nvidia graphics driver update not related but you never know. After the update I opened the PC next day and I noticed I didn't have sound. Something messed with my realtek sound drivers, I tried everything from...
  3. I have proper internet connection but after June W11 update connection is not recognized...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have proper internet connection but after June W11 update connection is not recognized...: So in June I think, I did the regular windows update as well as nvidia graphics driver update not related but you never know. After the update I opened the PC next day and I noticed I didn't have sound. Something messed with my realtek sound drivers, I tried everything from...
  4. Corel Photo Impact Pro13 fails to start with update for Windows 11 in June of 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corel Photo Impact Pro13 fails to start with update for Windows 11 in June of 2023: Corel Photo Impact Pro13 fails to start with update for Windows 11 in June of 2023 and had been working on this computer HP Laptop in May of 2023. Launcher says "Initializing u32Wbm.fio" hangs-stalls for a minute or two and then closes.BTW, PI-13 works good on my travel...
  5. Corel Photo Impact Pro13 fails to start with update for Windows 11 in June of 2023

Corel Photo Impact Pro13 fails to start with update for Windows 11 in June of 2023: Corel Photo Impact Pro13 fails to start with update for Windows 11 in June of 2023 and had been working on this computer HP Laptop in May of 2023. Launcher says "Initializing u32Wbm.fio" hangs-stalls for a minute or two and then closes.BTW, PI-13 works good on my travel...
  6. Why did your June update destroy my computer and steam games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did your June update destroy my computer and steam games?: Your ****, you have destroyed my computer with your june update. All my games on steam won't work, you have removed my manual restore point and you are asking for serious trouble.You are **** **** Microsoft. I have had enough of your forced updates, your snooping, all if it....
  7. Why did your June update destroy my computer and steam games?

Why did your June update destroy my computer and steam games?: Your ****, you have destroyed my computer with your june update. All my games on steam won't work, you have removed my manual restore point and you are asking for serious trouble.You are **** **** Microsoft. I have had enough of your forced updates, your snooping, all if it....
  8. Why did your June update destroy my computer and steam games?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Icon incorrect after last June 2023 updates Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon incorrect after last June 2023 updates Windows 10: Mail and Ms Store incorrect icons search bar. What has gone wrong? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-incorrect-after-last-june-2023-updates/1776f76b-ef74-4bbf-9140-dd65755a7da7
  10. Icon incorrect after last June 2023 updates Windows 10

Icon incorrect after last June 2023 updates Windows 10: Mail and Ms Store incorrect icons search bar. What has gone wrong? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-incorrect-after-last-june-2023-updates/1776f76b-ef74-4bbf-9140-dd65755a7da7