Windows 10: Junk Email Folder in Windows Mail

Discus and support Junk Email Folder in Windows Mail in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I set parameters for Junk Email in Windows Mail? I am getting a lot of wanted emails arbitrarily directed to my Junk folder and there seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NickMariotti, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Junk Email Folder in Windows Mail

How do I set parameters for Junk Email in Windows Mail? I am getting a lot of wanted emails arbitrarily directed to my Junk folder and there seems to be no rationale whatsoever, because email from most of the same senders is arriving in my normal Inbox. This is causing me to have to check both folders to be sure important emails that I want are not in the Junk folder. Why is ANYTHING directed to Junk unless I set parameters for it? Why is Windows Mail sending some emails from senders whose mail I want to see completely randomly and arbitrarily to the Junk Email folder? If there is no acceptable answer I will simply stop using Windows Mail altogether.

:)

NickMariotti, Sep 16, 2018
  2. OldMike65 Win User

Windows Live Mail Junk not junk

I don't see those options on my Hotmail account....on the web <---- I access my email from on the web, not on my desktop. Here is a pic of my Junk mail folder....on the web...

Junk Email Folder in Windows Mail [​IMG]

Hotmail.com AND Outlook.com are same mail programs.....on the web....

OldMike65, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Rey Cam Win User
    Notifications of mail received in "junk" folder in Win10 Mail

The only options you have is the answer we have previously posted as found below.

To get notification from Outlook on Hotmails that are directly going to your Junk Mail Folder, you need to change the options for the Junk Email Filter click

here
    . Read on the options for Junk email filter list and select the list appropriate to your set up. Apply the list you have chosen on the above posted steps by Reymichael Ros to enable Email notification.

Rey Cam, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Rey Cam Win User

Junk Email Folder in Windows Mail

Notifications of mail received in "junk" folder in Win10 Mail

Hi Alfred,

To get notification from Outlook on Hotmails that are directly going to your Junk Mail Folder, you need to change the options for the Junk Email Filter click

here
    . Read on the options for Junk email filter list and select the list appropriate to your set up. Apply the list you have chosen on the above posted steps by Reymichael Ros to enable Email notification.

Feel free to post back should you have further concern.

Rey Cam, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

Junk Email Folder in Windows Mail

1. Junk Email Folder in Windows Mail - Similar Threads - Junk Email Folder

2. Junk email folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Junk email folder: Have windows 8.1 os. Can't get into the junk email folder. When I click on it, it just keeps "going" or stays busy. Nothing shows up. I believe it's because I have way too many emails in it. I can't get into it to delete them. Suggestions?...
  3. Junk email folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Junk email folder: Have windows 8.1 os. Can't get into the junk email folder. When I click on it, it just keeps "going" or stays busy. Nothing shows up. I believe it's because I have way too many emails in it. I can't get into it to delete them. Suggestions?...
  4. Accidentally moved email folder into junk mail; now all emails in folder automaticall deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally moved email folder into junk mail; now all emails in folder automaticall deleted: Hello,Yesterday I noticed all of the emails in a folder was deleted and then I realized this folder had been moved as a sub-folder of my junk mail! I believe the folder was purged of all emails that were older than 10 days, which was all of the emails except for a few from...
  5. Windows 10 Mail - no junk folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail - no junk folder: I have set up Windows 10 mail to access my Sky/Yahoo email accounts. In W 10 mail I do not have a junk folder in the list of folders. Where do I get it please? Thanks Phil...
  6. windows mail puts sent email into junk rather than sent email folder

windows mail puts sent email into junk rather than sent email folder: I cannot access a file menu either to change the settings. Sorry if this is a dumb question but is Windows mail connected to Outlook? I can see the settings there and the box 'save sent email to sent email folder' is ticked. I cannot find such option in windows mail.......
  7. Emails routed to junk folder

Emails routed to junk folder: Some incoming emails are being routed to the Junk folder in the Windows 10 Mail app. Since the Mail app has no rule creation capability and emails cannot be marked as junk, how is this happening ?...
  8. Email Junk mail folder

Email Junk mail folder: Since setting up my email on my laptop Windows 10 I am unable to sync the Junk folder, incoming and out going email is fine, just an empty Junk folder, I can see all content of junk folder on my iphone and Tablet, any ideas mario...
  9. junk folder in email

junk folder in email: How do I access junk mail on Windows 10. It does not appear under 'more items https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/junk-folder-in-email/2ec88a3e-d863-48f1-9ee5-5f58e245c85f
  10. Win10 Mail - can it notify me of emails in junk folder?

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 Mail - can it notify me of emails in junk folder?: In the Windows 10 Mail program I get notifications when I get an e-mail in the notifications section of the tray except when an e-mail goes to the junk folder. Is it possible to have it notify me even when a mail goes to the junk folder? 77646

Users found this page by searching for:

1. open junk mail email folder windows phone free

2. why am I suddenly getting a lot of junk email??

3. junk mail folder missing in win 10

4. junk folder in windows phone,
  5. am getting hundreds of junk emails every day win 10,
  6. 2 Junk Mail Folders in windows mail,
  7. sign up in junk folder,
  8. stop emails arriving in gmail junk folder,
  9. On Windows 10 where is the junk file as I am missing some mail,
  10. why is windows live mail now sending some of my email to the junk folder?,
  11. how do i stop emails going to junk folder on windows phone,
  12. Is junk mail to my phone the same as junk to my desktop,
  13. junk mail is found where in windows phone,
  14. junk mail folder windows mail,
  15. in windowphone where is junkfolder