Windows 10: Junk eMail

Discus and support Junk eMail in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Junk eMail folder has gone from 0 to 20 per day ! Coming in so fast unable to Block due to # of Junk mails Micosoft lets me block.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IsaiahKnott, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Junk eMail

Junk eMail folder has gone from 0 to 20 per day ! Coming in so fast unable to

Block due to # of Junk mails Micosoft lets me block.

:)

IsaiahKnott, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Frank1 Win User

Junk email

When I get junk email, I click on the link that says, "Add sender to blocked senders list" But it does no good as I still get the junk from them. Is there anything I can do to stop it?
    Thanks, Frank

Frank1, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Mystere Win User
    Junk email

It's a never-ending battle. They spammers change their email addresses, so while the previous spammers email address was added to the blocked senders list, the new one is not. The only way to combat this is to engage the high sensitivity filters, which basically block all but people you have in your contacts list. This means all email goes to your junk mail filter unless the sender is in your contacts. But, this means you can't get any email from senders you aren't expecting unless you check your junk mail folder and add them to your contacts.

This also isn't perfect, since the spammers use tricks like using your own email address as the source, or hijacking your friends email accounts and sending spam from their accounts.

Mystere, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Jeddie Win User

Junk eMail

Outlook 2016 Junk or Junk Email

I have tried Googling but so far no solution.
    I just logged into my web client and it also shows 2 x Junk folders.

From @jimbos45 post, I should have only 'Junk Email' folder.

In my both Outlook 2016 and my web client, I can delete 'Junk Email' but not 'Junk' folder?

My account is Imap.

Can anyone suggest how I can rectify this?

Jeddie, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Junk eMail

1. Junk eMail - Similar Threads - Junk eMail

2. I keep receiving junk emails. I have blocked them but there keep coming back. I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep receiving junk emails. I have blocked them but there keep coming back. I have...: I keep receiving junk emails. I have blocked them but there keep coming back. I have pressed onto the 3 dots. I have moved. them into the detect fille. I have a extension with a Blocked them again but there still keep coming back. What more can i do? This is a sample. Reply...
  3. I keep receiving junk emails. I have blocked them but there keep coming back. I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep receiving junk emails. I have blocked them but there keep coming back. I have...: I keep receiving junk emails. I have blocked them but there keep coming back. I have pressed onto the 3 dots. I have moved. them into the detect fille. I have a extension with a Blocked them again but there still keep coming back. What more can i do? This is a sample. Reply...
  4. how to stop junk email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop junk email: I signed in from a new location and it started a power surge of junk emails to be sent. How can I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-junk-email/9fb45c6f-c186-461e-9a7f-2efc6791d295
  5. how to stop junk email

how to stop junk email: I signed in from a new location and it started a power surge of junk emails to be sent. How can I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-junk-email/9fb45c6f-c186-461e-9a7f-2efc6791d295
  6. how to stop junk email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Is it normal that lots of emails from Microsoft are detected as Junk by Windows Mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it normal that lots of emails from Microsoft are detected as Junk by Windows Mail?: I am missing important messages, as Microsofts own mail program they ship with windows detects mails originating from Microsoft sources as Junk. Why is that? Do I really have to whitelist manually all microsoft domains, but I won't even know, until I missed messages and look...
  8. Is it normal that lots of emails from Microsoft are detected as Junk by Windows Mail?

Is it normal that lots of emails from Microsoft are detected as Junk by Windows Mail?: I am missing important messages, as Microsofts own mail program they ship with windows detects mails originating from Microsoft sources as Junk. Why is that? Do I really have to whitelist manually all microsoft domains, but I won't even know, until I missed messages and look...
  9. My PC unable to start with PIN or password and I received mail in junk from *** Email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC unable to start with PIN or password and I received mail in junk from *** Email...: My PC unable to start with PIN or password and I received mail in junk from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** asking payment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-unable-to-start-with-pin-or-password-and-i/03ee9695-151a-4464-8b27-fc2898ca9143
  10. My PC unable to start with PIN or password and I received mail in junk from *** Email...

My PC unable to start with PIN or password and I received mail in junk from *** Email...: My PC unable to start with PIN or password and I received mail in junk from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** asking payment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-unable-to-start-with-pin-or-password-and-i/03ee9695-151a-4464-8b27-fc2898ca9143

Users found this page by searching for:

1. open my junk mail