Windows 10: Junk Email

Discus and support Junk Email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I stop getting thousands of junk emails. In three hours I had over 18,000 junk foreign emails. I changed password no help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertShelton4, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Junk Email

How do I stop getting thousands of junk emails. In three hours I had over 18,000 junk foreign emails. I changed password no help.

:)

RobertShelton4, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Jeddie Win User

Outlook 2016 Junk or Junk Email

I have tried Googling but so far no solution.
    I just logged into my web client and it also shows 2 x Junk folders.

From @jimbos45 post, I should have only 'Junk Email' folder.

In my both Outlook 2016 and my web client, I can delete 'Junk Email' but not 'Junk' folder?

My account is Imap.

Can anyone suggest how I can rectify this?

Jeddie, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Frank1 Win User
    Junk email

When I get junk email, I click on the link that says, "Add sender to blocked senders list" But it does no good as I still get the junk from them. Is there anything I can do to stop it?
    Thanks, Frank

Frank1, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Mystere Win User

Junk Email

Junk email

It's a never-ending battle. They spammers change their email addresses, so while the previous spammers email address was added to the blocked senders list, the new one is not. The only way to combat this is to engage the high sensitivity filters, which basically block all but people you have in your contacts list. This means all email goes to your junk mail filter unless the sender is in your contacts. But, this means you can't get any email from senders you aren't expecting unless you check your junk mail folder and add them to your contacts.

This also isn't perfect, since the spammers use tricks like using your own email address as the source, or hijacking your friends email accounts and sending spam from their accounts.

Mystere, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Junk Email

1. Junk Email - Similar Threads - Junk Email

2. My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.: After many times of trying to resolve this issue im at a complete loss. Ive created rule which work for a couple of week and then they go back into junk folder. These are order confirmations. I have customer queries and they always go into spam. Do I need to change to a...
  3. My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.: After many times of trying to resolve this issue im at a complete loss. Ive created rule which work for a couple of week and then they go back into junk folder. These are order confirmations. I have customer queries and they always go into spam. Do I need to change to a...
  4. I keep receiving junk emails. I have blocked them but there keep coming back. I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep receiving junk emails. I have blocked them but there keep coming back. I have...: I keep receiving junk emails. I have blocked them but there keep coming back. I have pressed onto the 3 dots. I have moved. them into the detect fille. I have a extension with a Blocked them again but there still keep coming back. What more can i do? This is a sample. Reply...
  5. I keep receiving junk emails. I have blocked them but there keep coming back. I have...

I keep receiving junk emails. I have blocked them but there keep coming back. I have...: I keep receiving junk emails. I have blocked them but there keep coming back. I have pressed onto the 3 dots. I have moved. them into the detect fille. I have a extension with a Blocked them again but there still keep coming back. What more can i do? This is a sample. Reply...
  6. how to stop junk email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop junk email: I signed in from a new location and it started a power surge of junk emails to be sent. How can I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-junk-email/9fb45c6f-c186-461e-9a7f-2efc6791d295
  7. how to stop junk email

how to stop junk email: I signed in from a new location and it started a power surge of junk emails to be sent. How can I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-junk-email/9fb45c6f-c186-461e-9a7f-2efc6791d295
  8. how to stop junk email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Is it normal that lots of emails from Microsoft are detected as Junk by Windows Mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it normal that lots of emails from Microsoft are detected as Junk by Windows Mail?: I am missing important messages, as Microsofts own mail program they ship with windows detects mails originating from Microsoft sources as Junk. Why is that? Do I really have to whitelist manually all microsoft domains, but I won't even know, until I missed messages and look...
  10. Is it normal that lots of emails from Microsoft are detected as Junk by Windows Mail?

Is it normal that lots of emails from Microsoft are detected as Junk by Windows Mail?: I am missing important messages, as Microsofts own mail program they ship with windows detects mails originating from Microsoft sources as Junk. Why is that? Do I really have to whitelist manually all microsoft domains, but I won't even know, until I missed messages and look...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does windows 10 mail app junk folder work with gmail account?