Windows 10: junk folder in email

Discus and support junk folder in email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I access junk mail on Windows 10. It does not appear under 'more items... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lynnes_553, Sep 24, 2018.

1. junk folder in email

How do I access junk mail on Windows 10. It does not appear under 'more items

:)

lynnes_553, Sep 24, 2018
  2. Mystere Win User

Junk email

It's a never-ending battle. They spammers change their email addresses, so while the previous spammers email address was added to the blocked senders list, the new one is not. The only way to combat this is to engage the high sensitivity filters, which basically block all but people you have in your contacts list. This means all email goes to your junk mail filter unless the sender is in your contacts. But, this means you can't get any email from senders you aren't expecting unless you check your junk mail folder and add them to your contacts.

This also isn't perfect, since the spammers use tricks like using your own email address as the source, or hijacking your friends email accounts and sending spam from their accounts.

Mystere, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Rey Cam Win User
    Notifications of mail received in "junk" folder in Win10 Mail

The only options you have is the answer we have previously posted as found below.

To get notification from Outlook on Hotmails that are directly going to your Junk Mail Folder, you need to change the options for the Junk Email Filter click

here
    . Read on the options for Junk email filter list and select the list appropriate to your set up. Apply the list you have chosen on the above posted steps by Reymichael Ros to enable Email notification.

Rey Cam, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Rey Cam Win User

junk folder in email

Notifications of mail received in "junk" folder in Win10 Mail

Hi Alfred,

To get notification from Outlook on Hotmails that are directly going to your Junk Mail Folder, you need to change the options for the Junk Email Filter click

here
    . Read on the options for Junk email filter list and select the list appropriate to your set up. Apply the list you have chosen on the above posted steps by Reymichael Ros to enable Email notification.

Feel free to post back should you have further concern.

Rey Cam, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

junk folder in email

1. junk folder in email - Similar Threads - junk folder email

2. Junk email folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Junk email folder: Have windows 8.1 os. Can't get into the junk email folder. When I click on it, it just keeps "going" or stays busy. Nothing shows up. I believe it's because I have way too many emails in it. I can't get into it to delete them. Suggestions?...
  3. Junk email folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Junk email folder: Have windows 8.1 os. Can't get into the junk email folder. When I click on it, it just keeps "going" or stays busy. Nothing shows up. I believe it's because I have way too many emails in it. I can't get into it to delete them. Suggestions?...
  4. hotmail junk email folder missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hotmail junk email folder missing: I've read advice given to others that includes 'clearing cookies and cache'. Did that. no Help. Also advice included 'try other browsers'. Did that. No help I also tried creating a new folder. I did that too. I wanted to call it 'junk email', but without explanation, the...
  5. Emails routed to junk folder

Emails routed to junk folder: Some incoming emails are being routed to the Junk folder in the Windows 10 Mail app. Since the Mail app has no rule creation capability and emails cannot be marked as junk, how is this happening ?...
  6. Email Junk mail folder

Email Junk mail folder: Since setting up my email on my laptop Windows 10 I am unable to sync the Junk folder, incoming and out going email is fine, just an empty Junk folder, I can see all content of junk folder on my iphone and Tablet, any ideas mario...
  7. Junk eMail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Junk eMail: Junk eMail folder has gone from 0 to 20 per day ! Coming in so fast unable to Block due to # of Junk mails Micosoft lets me block. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-email/d805b1ab-acac-4f12-a37c-aed441a5bba4
  8. Disable Junk Email Folder - Office365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Disable Junk Email Folder - Office365: Currently using Office365. Does anyone know if its possible to completely disable the Junk Mail folder. Or, if it's possible to setup a rule on the Junk Email folder to push any/all emails to the inbox. 128725
  9. Junk Email Folder in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Junk Email Folder in Windows Mail: How do I set parameters for Junk Email in Windows Mail? I am getting a lot of wanted emails arbitrarily directed to my Junk folder and there seems to be no rationale whatsoever, because email from most of the same senders is arriving in my normal Inbox. This is causing me...
  10. Junk email

in Browsers and Email
    Junk email: When I get junk email, I click on the link that says, "Add sender to blocked senders list" But it does no good as I still get the junk from them. Is there anything I can do to stop it? Thanks, Frank 6003

Users found this page by searching for:

1. junk folder phone

2. how to obtained junk folder in windows phone

3. how to check junk folder in microsoft windows phone

4. windows phone junk folder,
  5. juck folder,
  6. junk folder windopnone,
  7. junk folder windows phone,
  8. junk folder gmail