Windows 10: Junk folder

Discus and support Junk folder in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I control what is going into my junk folder in windows mail?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Irven Griffin, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Junk folder

How do I control what is going into my junk folder in windows mail?

:)

Irven Griffin, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Rey Cam Win User

Notifications of mail received in "junk" folder in Win10 Mail

The only options you have is the answer we have previously posted as found below.

To get notification from Outlook on Hotmails that are directly going to your Junk Mail Folder, you need to change the options for the Junk Email Filter click

here
    . Read on the options for Junk email filter list and select the list appropriate to your set up. Apply the list you have chosen on the above posted steps by Reymichael Ros to enable Email notification.

Rey Cam, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Rey Cam Win User
    Notifications of mail received in "junk" folder in Win10 Mail

Hi Alfred,

To get notification from Outlook on Hotmails that are directly going to your Junk Mail Folder, you need to change the options for the Junk Email Filter click

here
    . Read on the options for Junk email filter list and select the list appropriate to your set up. Apply the list you have chosen on the above posted steps by Reymichael Ros to enable Email notification.

Feel free to post back should you have further concern.

Rey Cam, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Junk folder

Junk Mail folder in windows 10

You can click on move but there is no JUNK folder residing in the list of where you want it moved to!

larrywest47], Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Junk folder

1. Junk folder - Similar Threads - Junk folder

2. Hello question 1 not seeing junk folder :how to block/stop junk/phishing mail? ;How to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello question 1 not seeing junk folder :how to block/stop junk/phishing mail? ;How to...: Hello question1 I am not seeing any junk folder. Senders always aske to check there on non-receipt of theirs 2 how to stop/block and report the junk and phishing and repetitive mails 3 How to contact some over the phone as we are not comfortable and hard to comprehend Thanks...
  3. Hello question 1 not seeing junk folder :how to block/stop junk/phishing mail? ;How to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello question 1 not seeing junk folder :how to block/stop junk/phishing mail? ;How to...: Hello question1 I am not seeing any junk folder. Senders always aske to check there on non-receipt of theirs 2 how to stop/block and report the junk and phishing and repetitive mails 3 How to contact some over the phone as we are not comfortable and hard to comprehend Thanks...
  4. Error when starting windows, the file explorer automatically opening junk files and folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when starting windows, the file explorer automatically opening junk files and folders: Hi I'm Huy I'm having some problems with my Windows 11, I don't know it's a bug or a virus but it kept showing up causing my computer to crash quite a few times. One thing it has in common is that it has a file address of Appdata\Local\Temp and depending on the junk file in...
  5. Error when starting windows, the file explorer automatically opening junk files and folders

Error when starting windows, the file explorer automatically opening junk files and folders: Hi I'm Huy I'm having some problems with my Windows 11, I don't know it's a bug or a virus but it kept showing up causing my computer to crash quite a few times. One thing it has in common is that it has a file address of Appdata\Local\Temp and depending on the junk file in...
  6. In office 365 in outlook where is the junk folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In office 365 in outlook where is the junk folder?: I want to check my spam folder to see if an email I am expecting was redirected there. Where is the junk or spam folder in office 365 outlook?...
  7. In office 365 in outlook where is the junk folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In office 365 in outlook where is the junk folder?: I want to check my spam folder to see if an email I am expecting was redirected there. Where is the junk or spam folder in office 365 outlook?...
  8. In office 365 in outlook where is the junk folder?

9. my "junk mail goes into a folder called "bulk" the senders of the items in there cannot be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my "junk mail goes into a folder called "bulk" the senders of the items in there cannot be...: I have microsoft 365 officemy email does not have a "junk folder. All junk emails go into a folder called "bulk" Never thought too much about it until that folder became inundated with many emails that were from senders who do not offer the option to unsubscribe. Many are...
  10. my "junk mail goes into a folder called "bulk" the senders of the items in there cannot be...

my "junk mail goes into a folder called "bulk" the senders of the items in there cannot be...: I have microsoft 365 officemy email does not have a "junk folder. All junk emails go into a folder called "bulk" Never thought too much about it until that folder became inundated with many emails that were from senders who do not offer the option to unsubscribe. Many are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is junks folder in windows phone