Windows 10: junk folders

Discus and support junk folders in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how can I 1. automatically send emails from sources of my choosing to the JUNK folder 2. conversely how can I prevent Mail for Windows sending mail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GeoffreyShields, Sep 29, 2019.

1. junk folders

how can I

1. automatically send emails from sources of my choosing to the JUNK folder

2. conversely how can I prevent Mail for Windows sending mail from approved sources to the JUNK folder

:)

GeoffreyShields, Sep 29, 2019
  2. Rey Cam Win User

Notifications of mail received in "junk" folder in Win10 Mail

The only options you have is the answer we have previously posted as found below.

To get notification from Outlook on Hotmails that are directly going to your Junk Mail Folder, you need to change the options for the Junk Email Filter click

here
    . Read on the options for Junk email filter list and select the list appropriate to your set up. Apply the list you have chosen on the above posted steps by Reymichael Ros to enable Email notification.

Rey Cam, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Rey Cam Win User
    Notifications of mail received in "junk" folder in Win10 Mail

Hi Alfred,

To get notification from Outlook on Hotmails that are directly going to your Junk Mail Folder, you need to change the options for the Junk Email Filter click

here
    . Read on the options for Junk email filter list and select the list appropriate to your set up. Apply the list you have chosen on the above posted steps by Reymichael Ros to enable Email notification.

Feel free to post back should you have further concern.

Rey Cam, Sep 29, 2019
  4. junk folders

Junk Mail folder in windows 10

You can click on move but there is no JUNK folder residing in the list of where you want it moved to!

larrywest47], Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

junk folders

1. junk folders - Similar Threads - junk folders

2. spam/junk folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    spam/junk folder: where can I find the spam/junk folder please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spamjunk-folder/60f46f95-9544-477f-b034-22290fd5eb1b
  3. where can I find the spam/junk folder

where can I find the spam/junk folder: where can I find the spam/junk folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-spamjunk-folder/aad4a017-100a-43b0-a73e-78f000ef8a70
  4. My Junk Mail folder says I have 344 unread emails, but they are all read

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Junk Mail folder says I have 344 unread emails, but they are all read: In the Windows Mail app, I have no unread emails in my Junk Mail folder, but it is labelled as having 344 unread emails. I've been looking around online for a solution and / or explanation but so far have found nothing. I would be very grateful for any help....
  5. Windows 10 Mail - no junk folder

Windows 10 Mail - no junk folder: I have set up Windows 10 mail to access my Sky/Yahoo email accounts. In W 10 mail I do not have a junk folder in the list of folders. Where do I get it please? Thanks Phil...
  6. hotmail junk email folder missing

hotmail junk email folder missing: I've read advice given to others that includes 'clearing cookies and cache'. Did that. no Help. Also advice included 'try other browsers'. Did that. No help I also tried creating a new folder. I did that too. I wanted to call it 'junk email', but without explanation, the...
  7. Bad Junk Folder Decisions

Bad Junk Folder Decisions: Why is important mail like from Colorado DMV Online Services seen as "JUNK"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-junk-folder-decisions/80946c4e-c52c-4973-a682-e5e9c1bfd650
  8. Show number of unread items in “Junk Email” folder. mail app windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show number of unread items in “Junk Email” folder. mail app windows 10: I need to show number of unread items in “Junk Email” folder NOT a total number of items. How I can do that? This problem appears after i make reset windows 10 ....
  9. Missing emails in some folders e.g junk / spam

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Missing emails in some folders e.g junk / spam: Hi folks for those using IMAP with Outlook you might be missing some emails - particularly as there's some sort of "duplicity" between SPAM and JUNK folders -- you might only see a SPAM folder when it should be JUNK or the other way around (depending on ISP) To get access...
  10. windows mail puts sent email into junk rather than sent email folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows mail puts sent email into junk rather than sent email folder: I cannot access a file menu either to change the settings. Sorry if this is a dumb question but is Windows mail connected to Outlook? I can see the settings there and the box 'save sent email to sent email folder' is ticked. I cannot find such option in windows mail.......