Windows 10: Junk in windowsapps

Discus and support Junk in windowsapps in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello i have an issue with apps that i have never installed in the windows apps folder. These apps don't show up in the apps list in the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AleksanderBaron, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Junk in windowsapps

Hello i have an issue with apps that i have never installed in the windows apps folder.

These apps don't show up in the apps list in the Windows settings. they take up about 8GB/27GB Usable.

I've tried deleting it as "secret" admin, but it it resulted in being denied due to insufficient privilages.

Junk in windowsapps a7a448d6-0703-485d-b640-e512c2335d13?upload=true.png

:)

AleksanderBaron, Aug 15, 2020

2. WINDOWSAPPS FILE

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution regarding your WindowsApps folder issue, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Send us a screenshot of your WindowsApps and WindowsAppsOld folders so that we can double check the issue.
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 15, 2020
  3. S.cloris Win User
    WindowsApps folder says permissions are corrupted and need to be deleted, is this normal or critical?

According to your description, I suggest you try the following steps:

1. Navigate to the location C:\Program Files.
    2. Right-click on the WindowsApps folder, and select Properties.
    3. Turn to Security tab and click on Advanced.
    4. Click on Change and then type Users in Enter the object name to select area.
    5. Click on OK, then click Apply > OK. You can also add the TrustedInstaller to the users list and check if it takes effect.

However, you might be still not able to access the files. The workaround is to go inside the C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\, and repeat the same way with the Microsoft.WindowsStore* folders.

S.cloris, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Junk in windowsapps

windows 10 duplicate junk emails

It seems to be that you're using Outlook.com, may we recommend to check your Junk Mail Settings, refer to the steps below:

• On your inbox, click the Gear icon and select
      Options from the dropdown list.

• Under Junk Email, click
      Filters and reporting.

• Under Choose a junk e-mail filter, choose the level of protection that you want, and then click Save. If the Exclusive level was set, messages from senders not on your Contacts
      or Safe sender’s lists will have been sent to the Junk e-mail folder.
    Update us on the outcome.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Junk in windowsapps

1. Junk in windowsapps - Similar Threads - Junk windowsapps

2. My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.: After many times of trying to resolve this issue im at a complete loss. Ive created rule which work for a couple of week and then they go back into junk folder. These are order confirmations. I have customer queries and they always go into spam. Do I need to change to a...
  3. My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.: After many times of trying to resolve this issue im at a complete loss. Ive created rule which work for a couple of week and then they go back into junk folder. These are order confirmations. I have customer queries and they always go into spam. Do I need to change to a...
  4. Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...: When will windows stop installing GARBAGE on my computer by default and not asking me, the owner, user, operator, admin. what I want to install on my computer? So sick of Your Edge updates, copilot, cortana, etc. JUNK....
  5. Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...

Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...: When will windows stop installing GARBAGE on my computer by default and not asking me, the owner, user, operator, admin. what I want to install on my computer? So sick of Your Edge updates, copilot, cortana, etc. JUNK....
  6. Regarding System junk and broken registry items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding System junk and broken registry items: Hello i have this problem where my Avast is saying i have 8 Gigabytes of system junk and 423 broken registry how to i get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-system-junk-and-broken-registry-items/46a08ec5-ab8b-4bef-b5a2-46c30e423751
  7. Regarding System junk and broken registry items

Regarding System junk and broken registry items: Hello i have this problem where my Avast is saying i have 8 Gigabytes of system junk and 423 broken registry how to i get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-system-junk-and-broken-registry-items/46a08ec5-ab8b-4bef-b5a2-46c30e423751
  8. Far too much junk with my current hotmail username, I need to change accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Far too much junk with my current hotmail username, I need to change accounts: I have been a Hotmail user for at least 25 years. Unfortunately I cannot keep up with the barrage of junk mail no matter how often I block senders, report them as phishing or scams, more keeps coming in. I have a desktop windows 11 PC and 1 surface laptop 15 inch which I...
  9. Far too much junk with my current hotmail username, I need to change accounts

Far too much junk with my current hotmail username, I need to change accounts: I have been a Hotmail user for at least 25 years. Unfortunately I cannot keep up with the barrage of junk mail no matter how often I block senders, report them as phishing or scams, more keeps coming in. I have a desktop windows 11 PC and 1 surface laptop 15 inch which I...
  10. where is spam junk mail in windows 10?

where is spam junk mail in windows 10?: spam junk mail in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-spam-junk-mail-in-windows-10/7fe1a900-7913-4c82-a968-dc9b2b75728d