Windows 10: Junk links

Discus and support Junk links in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello all, sorry to seem if this is like a moaning thread, already warned heheh I was just wondering about the redirected pictures and links that are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Pluginz, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Pluginz Win User

Junk links

Hello all, sorry to seem if this is like a moaning thread, already warned heheh

I was just wondering about the redirected pictures and links that are supplied by some of the members. Some links seem to be gobbleDeGooke with addresses i have zero info on.

Are they coming from the server ? Ive checked myself and apart from the sync google cookies everything seems ok

Any feedback on this would be great

:)

Pluginz, Jun 6, 2020

2. Can't block Junk Emails

Hi Brian,

To assist you better regarding your concern with Junk emails, we suggest that you check the steps on this
    link.

Let us know how it goes.

Carlos Tin, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Win10 junk emails

To create trusted senders on Outlook, we suggest checking this
    link
    . Here are the steps below on how to sort your e-mail by senders:

• Click after "From". Check the image below:

Junk links f80285aa-9f6a-4d9f-8673-b561c605cb32.jpg

Let us know how it goes.

Ernie San, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Frank1 Win User

Junk links

Junk email

When I get junk email, I click on the link that says, "Add sender to blocked senders list" But it does no good as I still get the junk from them. Is there anything I can do to stop it?
    Thanks, Frank

Frank1, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Junk links

1. Junk links - Similar Threads - Junk links

2. My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.: After many times of trying to resolve this issue im at a complete loss. Ive created rule which work for a couple of week and then they go back into junk folder. These are order confirmations. I have customer queries and they always go into spam. Do I need to change to a...
  3. My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.: After many times of trying to resolve this issue im at a complete loss. Ive created rule which work for a couple of week and then they go back into junk folder. These are order confirmations. I have customer queries and they always go into spam. Do I need to change to a...
  4. Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...: When will windows stop installing GARBAGE on my computer by default and not asking me, the owner, user, operator, admin. what I want to install on my computer? So sick of Your Edge updates, copilot, cortana, etc. JUNK....
  5. Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...

Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...: When will windows stop installing GARBAGE on my computer by default and not asking me, the owner, user, operator, admin. what I want to install on my computer? So sick of Your Edge updates, copilot, cortana, etc. JUNK....
  6. Regarding System junk and broken registry items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding System junk and broken registry items: Hello i have this problem where my Avast is saying i have 8 Gigabytes of system junk and 423 broken registry how to i get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-system-junk-and-broken-registry-items/46a08ec5-ab8b-4bef-b5a2-46c30e423751
  7. Regarding System junk and broken registry items

Regarding System junk and broken registry items: Hello i have this problem where my Avast is saying i have 8 Gigabytes of system junk and 423 broken registry how to i get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-system-junk-and-broken-registry-items/46a08ec5-ab8b-4bef-b5a2-46c30e423751
  8. Far too much junk with my current hotmail username, I need to change accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Far too much junk with my current hotmail username, I need to change accounts: I have been a Hotmail user for at least 25 years. Unfortunately I cannot keep up with the barrage of junk mail no matter how often I block senders, report them as phishing or scams, more keeps coming in. I have a desktop windows 11 PC and 1 surface laptop 15 inch which I...
  9. Far too much junk with my current hotmail username, I need to change accounts

Far too much junk with my current hotmail username, I need to change accounts: I have been a Hotmail user for at least 25 years. Unfortunately I cannot keep up with the barrage of junk mail no matter how often I block senders, report them as phishing or scams, more keeps coming in. I have a desktop windows 11 PC and 1 surface laptop 15 inch which I...
  10. I clicked on a suspicious link in a junk email. What should I do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I clicked on a suspicious link in a junk email. What should I do?: The link is the following link which was sent to me by email please do not click this link: http://c1test.ir/forwardsy.php?utm_source=google&utm_medium=adwords&utm_campaign=vegl I use Chrome and Windows 10, with Defender and the free version of Malwarebytes. Nothing was...