Windows 10: junk mail

Discus and support junk mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is it my imagination or am I the only one getting bombed with mail--junk or otherwise and with advertisements. I think free win 10 not so free after... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by robert, Aug 28, 2015.

1. robert Win User

junk mail

Is it my imagination or am I the only one getting bombed with mail--junk or otherwise and with advertisements. I think free win 10 not so free after all.

:)

robert, Aug 28, 2015

2. HOW CAN YOU STOP SPAM/JUNK MAIL AT IT'S SOURCE?

OT: SPAM/JUNK MAIL.

HOW CAN YOU STOP SPAM/JUNK MAIL AT IT'S SOURCE?

WINDOWS LIVE MAIL/ THANKS

marjorieikov, Aug 28, 2015
  3. Not junk mail

mail app for windows 10 has no option to mark mail as not junk.

this is a major problem to always to have to check the junk folder for important mail

René Burmand Johannesson, Aug 28, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

junk mail

Mail from Microsoft ? It is free.

jds63, Aug 28, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    Win10 has absolutely nothing to do with your increase in spam.

BunnyJ, Aug 28, 2015
  6. No Problems with mail, junk or otherwise since Win 10 runs. And yes - Win 10 Upgrade download is free in the first year.

Cluster Head, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

junk mail

1. junk mail - Similar Threads - junk mail

2. where is spam junk mail in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where is spam junk mail in windows 10?: spam junk mail in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-spam-junk-mail-in-windows-10/7fe1a900-7913-4c82-a968-dc9b2b75728d
  3. where is spam junk mail in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is spam junk mail in windows 10?: spam junk mail in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-spam-junk-mail-in-windows-10/7fe1a900-7913-4c82-a968-dc9b2b75728d
  4. where is spam junk mail in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is it normal that lots of emails from Microsoft are detected as Junk by Windows Mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it normal that lots of emails from Microsoft are detected as Junk by Windows Mail?: I am missing important messages, as Microsofts own mail program they ship with windows detects mails originating from Microsoft sources as Junk. Why is that? Do I really have to whitelist manually all microsoft domains, but I won't even know, until I missed messages and look...
  6. Is it normal that lots of emails from Microsoft are detected as Junk by Windows Mail?

Is it normal that lots of emails from Microsoft are detected as Junk by Windows Mail?: I am missing important messages, as Microsofts own mail program they ship with windows detects mails originating from Microsoft sources as Junk. Why is that? Do I really have to whitelist manually all microsoft domains, but I won't even know, until I missed messages and look...
  7. Hello question 1 not seeing junk folder :how to block/stop junk/phishing mail? ;How to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello question 1 not seeing junk folder :how to block/stop junk/phishing mail? ;How to...: Hello question1 I am not seeing any junk folder. Senders always aske to check there on non-receipt of theirs 2 how to stop/block and report the junk and phishing and repetitive mails 3 How to contact some over the phone as we are not comfortable and hard to comprehend Thanks...
  8. Hello question 1 not seeing junk folder :how to block/stop junk/phishing mail? ;How to...

Hello question 1 not seeing junk folder :how to block/stop junk/phishing mail? ;How to...: Hello question1 I am not seeing any junk folder. Senders always aske to check there on non-receipt of theirs 2 how to stop/block and report the junk and phishing and repetitive mails 3 How to contact some over the phone as we are not comfortable and hard to comprehend Thanks...
  9. My PC unable to start with PIN or password and I received mail in junk from *** Email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC unable to start with PIN or password and I received mail in junk from *** Email...: My PC unable to start with PIN or password and I received mail in junk from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** asking payment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-unable-to-start-with-pin-or-password-and-i/03ee9695-151a-4464-8b27-fc2898ca9143
  10. My PC unable to start with PIN or password and I received mail in junk from *** Email...

My PC unable to start with PIN or password and I received mail in junk from *** Email...: My PC unable to start with PIN or password and I received mail in junk from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** asking payment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-unable-to-start-with-pin-or-password-and-i/03ee9695-151a-4464-8b27-fc2898ca9143