Windows 10: junk mail

Discus and support junk mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is it my imagination or am I the only one getting bombed with mail--junk or otherwise and with advertisements. I think free win 10 not so free after... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by robert, Aug 28, 2015.

1. robert Win User

junk mail

Is it my imagination or am I the only one getting bombed with mail--junk or otherwise and with advertisements. I think free win 10 not so free after all.

:)

robert, Aug 28, 2015

2. HOW CAN YOU STOP SPAM/JUNK MAIL AT IT'S SOURCE?

OT: SPAM/JUNK MAIL.

HOW CAN YOU STOP SPAM/JUNK MAIL AT IT'S SOURCE?

WINDOWS LIVE MAIL/ THANKS

marjorieikov, Aug 28, 2015
  3. Not junk mail

mail app for windows 10 has no option to mark mail as not junk.

this is a major problem to always to have to check the junk folder for important mail

René Burmand Johannesson, Aug 28, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

junk mail

Mail from Microsoft ? It is free.

jds63, Aug 28, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    Win10 has absolutely nothing to do with your increase in spam.

BunnyJ, Aug 28, 2015
  6. No Problems with mail, junk or otherwise since Win 10 runs. And yes - Win 10 Upgrade download is free in the first year.

Cluster Head, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

junk mail

1. junk mail - Similar Threads - junk mail

2. Why am I not able to get to my daily junk mail folder????

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why am I not able to get to my daily junk mail folder????: Why am I not able to get to my junk mail folder that I receive every day????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-not-able-to-get-to-my-daily-junk-mail/530fdfe7-7173-4578-b827-3db8a3fcec36"
  3. Cannot access junk Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot access junk Mail: I used to be able to check my junk mail for things that for some reason ended up there. Now i can't. When I click on the paperclip to access this screen, I click on JUNK MAIL and this is exactly what I get. No junk mail what so ever. That's is, that's all. I cannot see my...
  4. How do I stop spam/junk mail from my computer other than changing my address/username

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I stop spam/junk mail from my computer other than changing my address/username: I would like to know how to stop the large amount of Junk from being sent to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-spamjunk-mail-from-my-computer-other/d914f057-1c6f-4ff5-8d73-104f49bc9b1b"
  5. Has hotmail removed the Block option from the Junk mail folder?

in Browsers and Email
    Has hotmail removed the Block option from the Junk mail folder?: The junk mail folder had an option to block the selected junk mails before. This option no longer exists. Has the Hotmail removed the block option from the Junk folder or it has been moved somewhere? Can user select all junk mails in the Junk Folder to block them instead of...
  6. Outlook Junk Mail capacity

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Junk Mail capacity: Just curious if there is a limit to the number of junk , spam mail that can be stored in the Blocked Mail List, mainly Blocked Mail Domain list? Just blocking junk mail is not as effective as blocking the domain although this can be quite labourious too. 129056
  7. Why is Microsoft Windows version 1803 build 10.0.17134.619 Mail and Calendar junk folder...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is Microsoft Windows version 1803 build 10.0.17134.619 Mail and Calendar junk folder...: My outlook.live.com account is working fine. Under settings - View all outlook settings I have created junk rules. I have blocked senders. Windows version 1803 build 10.0.17134.619 Mail and Calendar junk folder: one day it is there (I will post a screenshot if it...
  8. getting too many junk mails.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    getting too many junk mails.: getting at least 5 junk emails from foreign companies incluses diet , bitcom , dating sites etc. Googled how to try to stop them and it was suggested I look at Device Encryption on my Windows 10 in settings .. Looked for this but says cant be added to my account ?? unsure...
  9. Outlook Junk Mail problem

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Junk Mail problem: I am writing to ask please for help. my Outlook Inbox is getting flooded with Junk Mail. I have been searching for how to stop it. and I do not find anything that helps. I have have been using Hotmail for almost 20 years. I've had plenty of Junk Mail. but now I am overwhelmed...
  10. Outlook Junk Mail problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook Junk Mail problem: I am writing to ask please for help. my Outlook Inbox is getting flooded with Junk Mail. I have been searching for how to stop it. and I do not find anything that helps. I have have been using Hotmail for almost 20 years. I've had plenty of Junk Mail. but now I am overwhelmed...