Windows 10: junk

Discus and support junk in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why am I getting a lot of junk mail all of a sudden on the Mail App. ?? Thank you!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by marjorieikov, Oct 29, 2018.

1. junk

Why am I getting a lot of junk mail all of a sudden on the Mail App. ?? Thank you!!!

:)

marjorieikov, Oct 29, 2018

2. windows 10 duplicate junk emails

It seems to be that you're using Outlook.com, may we recommend to check your Junk Mail Settings, refer to the steps below:

• On your inbox, click the Gear icon and select
      Options from the dropdown list.

• Under Junk Email, click
      Filters and reporting.

• Under Choose a junk e-mail filter, choose the level of protection that you want, and then click Save. If the Exclusive level was set, messages from senders not on your Contacts
      or Safe sender’s lists will have been sent to the Junk e-mail folder.
    Update us on the outcome.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 29, 2018
  3. AJ1966 Win User
    Help ! My junk emails are missing !!!

Hi, again and thanks for suggestions. David, I think that your reply shows me that the "junk" item is missing from my list. I click on "more" and it is simply not there ! Is it possible that the mail part of W10 wasn't loaded properly ? And if that's the case, what can I do about it please ?

AJ1966, Oct 29, 2018
  4. junk

Can't block Junk Emails

Hi Brian,

To assist you better regarding your concern with Junk emails, we suggest that you check the steps on this
    link.

Let us know how it goes.

Carlos Tin, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

junk

1. junk - Similar Threads - junk

2. Regarding System junk and broken registry items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding System junk and broken registry items: Hello i have this problem where my Avast is saying i have 8 Gigabytes of system junk and 423 broken registry how to i get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-system-junk-and-broken-registry-items/46a08ec5-ab8b-4bef-b5a2-46c30e423751
  3. Regarding System junk and broken registry items

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding System junk and broken registry items: Hello i have this problem where my Avast is saying i have 8 Gigabytes of system junk and 423 broken registry how to i get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-system-junk-and-broken-registry-items/46a08ec5-ab8b-4bef-b5a2-46c30e423751
  4. Far too much junk with my current hotmail username, I need to change accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Far too much junk with my current hotmail username, I need to change accounts: I have been a Hotmail user for at least 25 years. Unfortunately I cannot keep up with the barrage of junk mail no matter how often I block senders, report them as phishing or scams, more keeps coming in. I have a desktop windows 11 PC and 1 surface laptop 15 inch which I...
  5. Far too much junk with my current hotmail username, I need to change accounts

Far too much junk with my current hotmail username, I need to change accounts: I have been a Hotmail user for at least 25 years. Unfortunately I cannot keep up with the barrage of junk mail no matter how often I block senders, report them as phishing or scams, more keeps coming in. I have a desktop windows 11 PC and 1 surface laptop 15 inch which I...
  6. where is spam junk mail in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where is spam junk mail in windows 10?: spam junk mail in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-spam-junk-mail-in-windows-10/7fe1a900-7913-4c82-a968-dc9b2b75728d
  7. where is spam junk mail in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is spam junk mail in windows 10?: spam junk mail in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-spam-junk-mail-in-windows-10/7fe1a900-7913-4c82-a968-dc9b2b75728d
  8. where is spam junk mail in windows 10?

9. Help with the junk family app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with the junk family app: I bought 2 windows 11 laptops for my kids and set them up side by side. Somehow my daughter is able to download things without even asking for permission which is okay with me my son's is tied to a family account I'm not even aware of. It says he needs to ask for permission...
  10. Help with the junk family app

Help with the junk family app: I bought 2 windows 11 laptops for my kids and set them up side by side. Somehow my daughter is able to download things without even asking for permission which is okay with me my son's is tied to a family account I'm not even aware of. It says he needs to ask for permission...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 emails being sent to junk 2019