Windows 10: Junkk folder is missing. How can I retrieve it?

Discus and support Junkk folder is missing. How can I retrieve it? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Junk folder missing. How can I retrieve it? Thanks for your help. This is Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FuzzyJJ, Sep 7, 2019.

1. FuzzyJJ Win User

Junkk folder is missing. How can I retrieve it?

Junk folder missing. How can I retrieve it? Thanks for your help. This is Windows 10.

:)

FuzzyJJ, Sep 7, 2019

2. Pinned & Recent Folder Missing From Explorer in Start

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the quick access and recently oped files option are missing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Open File explorer.
    • Click on View and then Options.
    • Choose Folder and search options.
    • Under General Tab and under Privacy, make sure to place a check mark on Show recently used files and recently used folder in Quick access.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Lost folders on Update

Hi,

There are ways to recover some missing files on Windows 10. For us to help you recover them, we'd like to ask a few things. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you using an Administator account to search for the missing folders/files?
    • Are you able to find the missing files/folders using Search?
    • What specific files/folders are missing?

Meanwhile, as an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you check this
    article
    and follow the troubleshooting steps given.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Junkk folder is missing. How can I retrieve it? - Similar Threads - Junkk folder missing

2. How do I retrieve deleted folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I retrieve deleted folders?: How do I retrieve incidental deleted folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-retrieve-deleted-folders/41080a2d-7ac0-4b82-91d3-096565f2960d
  3. How do I retrieve deleted folders?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I retrieve deleted folders?: How do I retrieve incidental deleted folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-retrieve-deleted-folders/41080a2d-7ac0-4b82-91d3-096565f2960d
  4. How do I retrieve deleted folders?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is dlpenc? How to retrieve two missing folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is dlpenc? How to retrieve two missing folders?: Hello,I recently noticed at least two subfolders disappear from 'Documents'. I cannot find the missing subfolders from Recycle bin nor using Search. I noticed dlpenc showed in many different folders with the same date 5/26/2023 8:14AM. Does anyone know what dlpenc? I am also...
  6. What is dlpenc? How to retrieve two missing folders?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is dlpenc? How to retrieve two missing folders?: Hello,I recently noticed at least two subfolders disappear from 'Documents'. I cannot find the missing subfolders from Recycle bin nor using Search. I noticed dlpenc showed in many different folders with the same date 5/26/2023 8:14AM. Does anyone know what dlpenc? I am also...
  7. What is dlpenc? How to retrieve two missing folders?

8. How can I retrieve a folder that was accidentally deleted?

How can I retrieve a folder that was accidentally deleted?: Help! How do I retrieve a folder that was accidentally deleted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-retrieve-a-folder-that-was-accidentally/bf872db4-3ac9-407a-876e-1d4700a8c7fa
  9. How can I retrieve a folder that was accidentally deleted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I retrieve a folder that was accidentally deleted?: Help! How do I retrieve a folder that was accidentally deleted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-retrieve-a-folder-that-was-accidentally/bf872db4-3ac9-407a-876e-1d4700a8c7fa
  10. How can I retrieve Bitlocker key?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I retrieve Bitlocker key?: I’ve purchased a new laptop and logged in using my Microsoft account. Then I removed the Microsoft account. However the disk turned to be encrypted. The key was in the Microsoft account. Currently I cannot boot Windows because it requires BitLocker key. How can I get this...