Windows 10: Juno email notififcations on my Windows 10 notification popups

Discus and support Juno email notififcations on my Windows 10 notification popups in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I went to manage notifications on Windows 10 computer, but it doesn't let me add an app. Maybe I need to turn on notifications from Google Chrome where... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RLAR, Jan 25, 2021.

1. RLAR Win User

Juno email notififcations on my Windows 10 notification popups

I went to manage notifications on Windows 10 computer, but it doesn't let me add an app. Maybe I need to turn on notifications from Google Chrome where my Juno email account resides. I was hoping to only get notifications from Juno within my chrome tabs and nothing else from my Chrome. Not sure I'm making sense or what is possible. I remember on my computer with Windows 7 or 8 i was getting notifications whenever I got a new gmail email, but I don't want those to popup. I already see them on my cell.

:)

2. juno email service

I've been trying this out for you, and have information and good news

The information is that all the port numbers are all correct in the Mail app and you don't need to change them. The port numbers that Juno carefully tells you to enter are just \the default port numbers for the SSL-enabled versions of the email protocols.
    It's been many years since the major email programs didn't use those ports by default.

The good news is that I managed to get a Juno account set up. The steps I took are:

• Go to Settings-->Manage Accounts-->Add account
    • In the Add an account dialog, pick Advanced Setup (you might have to scroll the dialog box to see this)
    • In advanced setup, select Internet Mail
    • In the internet email account dialog, type in these values
      • email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
      • User Name is youraddress without the @juno.com
      • Password is your password
      • Account name is youraddress without the @juno.com
      • Send your messages with this name is your regular name
      • Incoming email server is pop.juno.com
      • Account type is POP3
      • Outgoing (SMTP) email server is smtp.juno.com
      • Keep all the checkmarks checked
      • Tap "Sign in"
    • On Juno.com, change your mail preferences. If you don't do this step, the Mail app will always just say that you don't have new email.
      • In a web browser, go to www.juno.com and sign in using your JUNO account.
      • Click options-->General to bring up the general options. In the POP Mail section, select ON - POP my mail to my desktop / smartphone. Then click Save.
    • After a few minutes, the Mail app should be able to get your JUNO mail.

Peter Smith from Redmond, Jan 25, 2021
  3. juno email service

My mother uses Juno email service. Is Juno compatible with Windows 10 ?

LonGleason, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Juno email notififcations on my Windows 10 notification popups

My juno email account will not post on Windows 10 email app.

I've just been trying this out for you, and have information and good news

The information is that all the port numbers are all correct in the Mail app and you don't need to change them. The port numbers that Juno carefully tells you to enter are just \the default port numbers for the SSL-enabled versions of the email protocols.
    It's been many years since the major email programs didn't use those ports by default.

The good news is that I managed to get a Juno account set up. The steps I took are:

• Go to Settings-->Manage Accounts-->Add account
    • In the Add an account dialog, pick Advanced Setup (you might have to scroll the dialog box to see this)
    • In advanced setup, select Internet Mail
    • In the internet email account dialog, type in these values
      • email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
      • User Name is youraddress without the @juno.com
      • Password is your password
      • Account name is youraddress without the @juno.com
      • Send your messages with this name is your regular name
      • Incoming email server is pop.juno.com
      • Account type is POP3
      • Outgoing (SMTP) email server is smtp.juno.com
      • Keep all the checkmarks checked
      • Tap "Sign in"
    • On Juno.com, change your mail preferences. If you don't do this step, the Mail app will always just say that you don't have new email.
      • In a web browser, go to www.juno.com and sign in using your JUNO account.
      • Click options-->General to bring up the general options. In the POP Mail section, select ON - POP my mail to my desktop / smartphone. Then click Save.
    • After a few minutes, the Mail app should be able to get your JUNO mail.

Peter Smith from Redmond, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Juno email notififcations on my Windows 10 notification popups

1. Juno email notififcations on my Windows 10 notification popups - Similar Threads - Juno email notififcations

2. Facing issues with my Juno Email? How to recover my juno email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing issues with my Juno Email? How to recover my juno email?: Im Facing log in issue in my juno email. Kindly help me to recover that as i lost password and even i don't have the phone number that is associated with my account....
  3. Facing issues with my Juno Email? How to recover my juno email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing issues with my Juno Email? How to recover my juno email?: Im Facing log in issue in my juno email. Kindly help me to recover that as i lost password and even i don't have the phone number that is associated with my account....
  4. Windows 10 will not display message using Juno email

Windows 10 will not display message using Juno email: I use email Juno.com. Messages will not display on received email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-will-not-display-message-using-juno/e830feec-5bab-4871-9ae5-761d7a655e7f
  5. Windows 10 will not display message using Juno email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 will not display message using Juno email: I use email Juno.com. Messages will not display on received email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-will-not-display-message-using-juno/e830feec-5bab-4871-9ae5-761d7a655e7f
  6. Windows 10 will not display message using Juno email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Problems with Microsoft/Windows 10 popup Notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with Microsoft/Windows 10 popup Notifications: I've seen this issue addressed previously, and most recently, with some result. My issue is far different.For months now, a random notification pops up in my Microsoft or Windows 10 settings panel, asking me to log into an old school email account, that no longer exists. With...
  8. Notifications and Popups

Notifications and Popups: How can I stop Notifications and Popups https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-and-popups/b116d508-32ca-46e3-b520-8d4ecde097bb
  9. WINDOWS 10 REMOVE NOTIFICATION SCREEN POPUPS

WINDOWS 10 REMOVE NOTIFICATION SCREEN POPUPS: EVERY TIME THERE IS A NOTIFICATION OF E MAIL OR AN AD, OR FACEBOOK MESSAGE, THERE IS A POPUP MESSAGE THAT APPEARS IN THE LOWER LEFT CORNER OF MY SCREEEN. I HAVE TO CLICK ON IT TO DISMISS IT..…...THERE ARE TOO MANY AND IT IS DISTRACTION DO NOT KNOW WHICH NOTIFICATIONS...
  10. windows popup notification

windows popup notification: After installing windows 10 pro version, I am getting nonstop popup notification saying "an app default was reset". I can't get what's going wrong. How to solve this issue? I am using third party music software KM Player. Please help asap. Thank You. I am attaching screenshot...